tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by mehoolio View Post
    can you give me an example? What type of sports bets do the books not like?
    Ones that have actual value. Parlaying things that are somewhat correlated probably a good example. Hitting lines that are a point off, and never taking the wrong side of them.

mehoolio
    mehoolio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Ones that have actual value. Parlaying things that are somewhat correlated probably a good example. Hitting lines that are a point off, and never taking the wrong side of them.
    Ahh ok, I don't do anything like that and certainly don't have time to watch moving lines all day. As far as parlaying things that are correlated, I am surprised the books allow that. It would be a great idea if you could get away with it.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mehoolio View Post
    Ahh ok, I don't do anything like that and certainly don't have time to watch moving lines all day. As far as parlaying things that are correlated, I am surprised the books allow that. It would be a great idea if you could get away with it.
    Getting the best line is by far the most important aspect of consistent winning. If you don't have the time to pay attention line movement you will definitely not hit 55% long-term.

First 12