eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

^^^ v i s a

CaliSwag818
    BET BIG WIN BIG!
    CaliSwag818's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

HOLD imho...

Apple still the best and will always be. the stock is dropping because people can't afford it.

smart phones(iphone) and mac computers will always be better than windows and other microsoft products. way ahead.

tell me one mac computer or iphone that lags. or is "slow" when you open it up for a text msg or get a virus" none.

appl will rebound. dont jump ship...hold. if people arent invested in apple it would be nice to buy now at this low price.
    Last edited by CaliSwag818; 01-25-13 at 02:54 AM. Reason: wanted to add more shit

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Interesting post at zerohedge. Apple lost 3rd highest marketcap value in a single day behind previous black marks on microsoft and exxon. Both those stocks have been sentenced to sideways price action ever since. Is it a trend? http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-0...e-day-drop-his

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Quote Originally Posted by CaliSwag818 View Post
    HOLD imho...

Apple still the best and will always be. the stock is dropping because people can't afford it.

smart phones(iphone) and mac computers will always be better than windows and other microsoft products. way ahead.

tell me one mac computer or iphone that lags. or is "slow" when you open it up for a text msg or get a virus" none.

appl will rebound. dont jump ship...hold. if people arent invested in apple it would be nice to buy now at this low price.
    Hope you're right. But why is Google continuing to rise? Stocks were about the same price a short time ago, so stock affordability wouldn't seem to be an issue.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

HOLD imho...

Not sure if serious post.

People can't afford a stock? "People" don't buy stocks. It's mostly banks and institutions.
    There's no such thing as not affording a stock in the stock market scam.

Android is better than iOS.
    More people use Windows than any other system.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

People can't afford a stock? "People" don't buy stocks. It's mostly banks and institutions.

I agree he made some ignoramus comments. People are underestimating how the Android and Windows phones and soon the new Blackberry cut into Apple's iphone sales. That's why Apple lost 50% of stock price in the last 6 months and Nokia and Research In Motion have tripled in price. To make money in the stock market you need to know when to sell and when to buy. Even if you buy Apple today at 400's you will never see 1200 in the near or far future.

CaliSwag818
    BET BIG WIN BIG!

Rebound for sure. This is a $136 BILLION Company CASH yes $136 BILLION CASH to use towards research and development or acqusitions. They're good idle the future. NOT so sure about the $1000's good but apple is good.

imo people that never got in this would be a good time to jump in at $420 $410.

CaliSwag818
    BET BIG WIN BIG!

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

I didn't mean people can't afford the stock. I know plenty of people who bought apple stocks when it was $80.
    Those people are in for the long term. People can't afford APPLE PRODUCTS and keep up with apple advancing year after yr...

not in this economy atleast.

Yes Apple was overpriced ...... but they are way undervalued now. Thats got to be the most absurd share price drop in years.

it really depends if you're trying to make a quick buck. stocks are for long term.
    unless you get a penny stock and get lucky a stock starts at $1 and you drop 10k and it goes up to $10.

wanna make money check out the forex market ppl trade TRILLIONS and its open 24 hrs. 7 days a week.

Microsoft is cheap man $28 a share? a windows laptop for $199 @ Frys Electronics those little 5 inch screens. w.e...

My dad is old and is stuck with windows computers complains to me everyday about norton anti virus and other bs i dont ever worry about with Mac products.

PS I had an android phone since i was 17 always loved the android because of the 4G internet access so I can place bets in school and the big screens haha but i patiently waited till the ip5 became 4G LTE and it was worth the wait.
    Last edited by CaliSwag818; 01-26-13 at 02:45 AM. Reason: added droid phone info

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Rebound for sure. This is a $136 BILLION Company CASH yes $136 BILLION CASH to use towards research and development or acqusitions. They're good idle the future. NOT so sure about the $1000's good but apple is good.

imo people that never got in this would be a good time to jump in at $420 $410.
    When was the last time APPLE acquired someone? Please tell.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4303

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    John where was this type of thread for BetIslands?

Do you ask the opinion of the forum on that subject?

Time will fix everything right. Your time is coming

CaliSwag818
    BET BIG WIN BIG!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    When was the last time APPLE acquired someone? Please tell.
    Can't think of one. 😛

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Can't think of one. 😛
    Exactly. In the business world dormant money is dead money.

Why they choose not to further diversify with what they have is beyond me. It will only hurt the company going forward imo..

First 12