tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I do.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    who picks more winners than losers?

That's a good question...Check out the service plays section and ask there.

It's known most gamblers are long term losers, might as well find some service that has a history that's TRACKED with winning seasons (if there is a service out there like that) But you'll probably be looking at spending 10% of your bankroll on it.

I would have no problem paying money for a place that has a tracked history and ends up + units with no big chase bets...But don't know if there are any out there.

ElCapitan
    ElCapitan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Save your bankroll and find a poster here to follow if you must blindly follow someone. Touts may be some of the lowest people on the planet are nothing more than legal con-artists.

As gates said, though, if you absolutely need a tout to follow because you believe they are any better than the posters here, get their picks for free in the service plays section.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Flip your own quarters. I started my gambling career paying for picks. Horrible idea

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

But if you can find a guy with a documented track record of being up money the past 5 years, wouldn't it be worth it to pay 1K for his subscription?

Now I'm saying documented, because we all know touts run around saying they hit 70% every single year, but most likely are never documented and likely cost 200 bucks for yearly subscription. Any tout worth a damn that is actually good and documented will know that people will pay more money for his picks.

I don't attempt to do this for a source of money, so I've never thought of looking at service plays...But I wonder if there are truly any decent guys out there that have won consistently and have it documented rather than just tell people they do.

ElCapitan
    ElCapitan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    But if you can find a guy with a documented track record of being up money the past 5 years, wouldn't it be worth it to pay 1K for his subscription?
    And herein lies the problem. Who's doing the documenting? Is the record keeping accurate or is it bought?

There is no honor among thieves and the tout business is a world of thieves.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    And herein lies the problem. Who's doing the documenting? Is the record keeping accurate or is it bought?

There is no honor among thieves and the tout business is a world of thieves.

Exactly.

You never trust any tout or anything that appears on the homepage of their website, because that's all just what they say. You never see a tout with a "I hit 42 percent this past year"...They always say "Hit 70% this past year", although it really was 42%.

Someone out there has to be honest and really make money at gambling every year.

Nobody on SBR year after year hits 65%...If they did and had season long threads each year, then they should go tout and make people pay, since it had all been documented...But if you have to email the tout and he sends you a PDF of his past years picks, i'd never trust any of that shit.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Winners don't tell

I dont