jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

Why I like Falcons against 49ers.

Everyone is gonna be down on them after watching them almost throw this game away. Atlanta's D was getting tourched and the pass rush was almost non existent, which is why I expect to see a completely dif. defense next week. They wont have those wide open passing lanes next week and they absolutely will not just sit back and try and contain colin giving him all day to throw like they did with Wilson. This game was practice for the 49ers in the other words since Russell and colin run similar offensive packages. They must BLITZ all game. It's that simple, and what I expect to see when they beat the 49ers.

DirtyBird1500
    DirtyBird1500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Actually I dont know if they should blitz all game. When they blitz they get beat by the QB taking off for 20 yards. Pick your spots, but for the most part just contain.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Sf will win

DirtyBird1500

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Sf will win
    It must kill you to have to cheer for a team in your own division just because you guys couldn't hold a fraud team with 30 seconds left.

brizo42
    brizo42's Avatar Become A Pro!

You say "They MUST blitz all game". They didn't do it this game and they probably won't do it again. Falcons coaching is horrible.
    Points Awarded:

darkghost gave brizo42 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

are you dumb?

green bay lost because they were rushing the qb the whole game

Kap is faster than any LB or DE

the key to stopping cap is actually playing zone and just have a lb and safety play read on him and just go where he goes.

But not blitz

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    are you dumb?
    green bay lost because they were rushing the qb the whole game

Kap is faster than any LB or DE
    the key to stopping cap is actually playing zone and just have a lb and safety play read on him and just go where he goes.
    But not blitz
    I don't think Atlanta has the personnel to accomplish this. They got ZERO pressure on Wilson today on all but a couple of snaps. If they couldn't beat Seattle's good offensive line, they don't have much of a chance of beating SF's great OL. Kaepernick sitting in the pocket will be just as effective as Wilson was today.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Just an FYI this week was not the 1st that Atl's defense has been gashed by the run they are among the league's worst! And not protecting a lead? Yeah thats just business as usual for the birds as well. GL

DirtyBird1500

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Just an FYI this week was not the 1st that Atl's defense has been gashed by the run they are among the league's worst! And not protecting a lead? Yeah thats just business as usual for the birds as well. GL
    Yet they still find ways to win every week!

ttwarrior1

yeh i agree, i dont think they can stop them either way

They will just need to outscore them

Way i see it, just play zone and have a Lb and safety on him the whole time.

They don't have alot of wr weapons

Game is in atlanta at least

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    I don't think Atlanta has the personnel to accomplish this. They got ZERO pressure on Wilson today on all but a couple of snaps. If they couldn't beat Seattle's good offensive line, they don't have much of a chance of beating SF's great OL. Kaepernick sitting in the pocket will be just as effective as Wilson was today.
    This. If Atlanta gets that last sack they cover the 3.

Atlanta got dominated all game long by the Seattle offensive line and the 49ers have a better offensive line than the seachickens

ttwarrior1

49ers do not have a better o line , not even close, half the nfl has a better line

DirtyBird1500

Will be interesting to see whats up with Staley. He seemed to play great yesterday with one arm.