thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

nba east playoff teams pretty much set

boston leads philly by 4 games for the last spot, hard to see anyone aside from maybe milwaukee falling behind philadelphia.

the top 6 teams and boston are pretty much locks at this point.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

dude its not even the all star break yet .. shh

zilchy
    zilchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Very early but I agree. Boston and the Bucks on the rise, Philly getting destroyed lately. If these trends don't end real soon I'd say it's over, sure.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Can I put a vote in for the Raptors??

Not saying they will be there end of the day, but they have been playing some great team basketball, and at least are playing somewhat meaningful games in January forn the first time in a while. Now dont lose to Charlotte tonight.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Can I put a vote in for the Raptors??

Not saying they will be there end of the day, but they have been playing some great team basketball, and at least are playing somewhat meaningful games in January forn the first time in a while. Now dont lose to Charlotte tonight.

Toronto been playing well lately...but can't see them jumping those last 2 teams to get in.
    Milwaukee the only team I wouldn't have in for sure...But looks like they will be.

Regul8er
    Wordd

YA, I highly doubt Raptors make the jump.
    They cant win outside of the ACC, and that has been the case for years.

Milwaukee could be a dangerous team is they slip in. Some the young guys are reaching the next level.

brizo42
    brizo42's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's going to be NY/Miami in the Eastern Conference Finals. OKC/LAC in WCF We should just fast foward season.

JayDeezy
    slow money's better than no money
    JayDeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

you're a moron if you think anything is set before the all-star break. anything can happen in the nba. hell, i still remember when a shit raps team led by Antonio Davis won 12 of their last 14 games to sneak into the playoffs.

Regul8er
    Wordd

JayDeezy.....if my memory serves me correctly, didn't the Raptors take the Pistons to a final game in the Palace 1st round, and lose in the last couple seconds??

Regul8er
    Wordd

Just looking...it was 2001-02.

The average total per game was 170. Some crazy scores:

TOR 63 @ DET 85
    TOR 91 @ DET 96
    DET 84 @ TOR 94
    DET 83 @ TOR 89
    TOR 82 @ DET 85

JayDeezy
    slow money's better than no money
    JayDeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Just looking...it was 2001-02.

The average total per game was 170. Some crazy scores:

TOR 63 @ DET 85
    TOR 91 @ DET 96
    DET 84 @ TOR 94
    DET 83 @ TOR 89
    TOR 82 @ DET 85
    thanks for the nostalgia. that was quite the series

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Raptors playing good lately, probably too much ground to make up, still dont think they got as good a roster as the teams ahead of em. The seedings r completely up for grabs at this point still. Milwaukee the only team i could see falling out of top 8, i think they will be in though.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Those were the days I loved being a Raptor fan. Well that was kind of the end of the run for us, as VC skipped town, and Antonio, Oakley, Curry and Childs careers all came winding down.

We were a tough team in the late 90's, early 2000's. Weve been embarassing since.

oddtodd
    oddtodd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 734

mind you bargangi has to come back at some point and start penetrating up the raps team game again. get ready for the fade.

Regul8er
    Wordd

oddtodd....I know, I'm dreading the day!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

part me of wonders if goat milk is bargnani in disguise.

he claims they have the worst team in the nba, gets hurt then they win 9 of 12.

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

The sixers will play only two away games, actually both at milwaukee until the all-star break. the thing is, at home, they'll face the spurs, the clippers, the knicks, the rockets (tommorow) the pacers and the grizzlies. If they can beat at least one of these teams and take care of the six bad teams they'll face, plus at least win one in milwaukee, they will get to the all star game 6 games behind 50% which seams pretty possible to me. the bucks schedule will be a little heavy and they might get there at 50%. if they have a 5-6 games advatange at all star break, just looking at the schedule, unless Bynum suits up, I don't see the Sixers making up 6 games in the last 30. If Bynum does suit up, that changes the whole story completely, specially because I do believe a lot of the problems with the Sixers and specially their new players is in part frustration as the season is far from being what they expected. You give J Rich, Wright and even Nick Young a healthy Andrew Bynum and they all rise imediatly, if not for else, for the wide open looks they'll get.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

interestingly enough espn has the raptors chances at the playoffs at 46% while the 6ers% is only at 13. probably has more to do with a nasty point differential then anything else, if bynum plays you'd have to think theyll be the most likely team to sneak in there.

milwaukee plays detriot 3 times before the all star break, philly twice and toronto once (next 2 against detriot and toronto actually).

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like I said, if Bynum gets on the court, all it takes is two or three straight wins and I'll bet they will be at least top 5 defensively since he gets in, not to mention the evolution on offense. Otherwise, I love the Sixers and Doug, but I don't see it happenin'.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

That fukkin cokksukker Bynum cost the Sixers the playoffs.