zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

anyone see Carmelo waiting for KG at his team bus after the game?

KG is such a dirty fuk I can't stand him. I wish some one would pop him so bad. KG once said to Duncan "Happy Mothers Day MotherFuker" (Duncans mother died when he was 14)

earlier in the game KG and Melo got into it on the court and were both tee'd up. after the game Melo had to be restrained in the tunnel as he went after KG while going to the locker room. than told him he'd see him after the game, he wasn't joking as he was waiting for him at their team bus.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

oh god zoo....yep he told melo lala tastes like honey nut cheerios....he told charlie v he looks like a cancer patient.....its all part of the game....melo didnt and aint gonna do shit....we got heart in boston....they put in a knife in paul pierce and nearly killed him in his own town....and he didnt miss a game....we warriors...

zoo youk

is that what he said? lala taste like honey nut cherios? lol

zoo youk

fuk u been heenan???

bobby heenan
    Update your status

http://www.barstoolsports.com/boston...-nut-cheerios/

to hell and back zoo...to hell and back

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    http://www.barstoolsports.com/boston...-nut-cheerios/

to hell and back zoo...to hell and back
    well...glad your back.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

KG gets it. If you cant stand the pain, don't play the game.

Melo's a b!tch

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

I would love to see KG as a quarterback and have Suh (lions) come after him and slam his skinny ass down lol.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by Riceboi View Post
    I would love to see KG as a quarterback and have Suh (lions) come after him and slam his skinny ass down lol.
    me too. one of the most hated athletes in all of sports for me. him and fkn Brad Marchand.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    me too. one of the most hated athletes in all of sports for me. him and fkn Brad Marchand.
    let me guess....werent a fan of rodney harrison either lol

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

If you don't like it stop it.

I saw the fear in marsha -melo's eyes.

Kira
    Just as planned
    Kira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Clowney to the rescue
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-05-15 at 10:11 AM. Reason: image does not exist

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Anthony: I wanted to talk, not fight, with Garnett

No shit. Garnett would destroy the pussy called mello.

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

KG talking sh*t? That's a new one.......

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    oh god zoo....yep he told melo lala tastes like honey nut cheerios....he told charlie v he looks like a cancer patient.....its all part of the game....melo didnt and aint gonna do shit....we got heart in boston....they put in a knife in paul pierce and nearly killed him in his own town....and he didnt miss a game....we warriors...
    You're a fukkin clown. Melo's a real street *****. Born and raised Brooklyn NY. KG is from Greenville SC or some shit, he's all talk. Boston ain't got nobody's back. Nothing hard about Boston at all. Get a grip, go find some more wrestling avatars.

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    You're a fukkin clown. Melo's a real street *****. Born and raised Brooklyn NY. KG is from Greenville SC or some shit, he's all talk. Boston ain't got nobody's back. Nothing hard about Boston at all. Get a grip, go find some more wrestling avatars.
    Let me break this down......

If Melo is a "real street *****" he would of beaten KG's ass, what did melo do? Talk.
    I just did a paper last semester on Anthony, Yes Melo was born in Brooklyn but moved out when he was 8 years old due to crime. Melo ended up going to a catholic school in the burbs of Baltimore and then transferred to Oak hill academy in Virginia for the rest of his highschool career........mad hood yo.
    "Boston ain't got nobody's back?" What about Rondo going after Humphries for fouling KG?

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Melo is originally from BK, NY but there is nothing NY about him. He isn't hood, he isn't street. He's soft as a baby's ass ....

I saw Melo try to swing at someone and then backpedal down the court as the dude chased him. Again, soft ....

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Quote Originally Posted by BCC585 View Post
    Let me break this down......

If Melo is a "real street *****" he would of beaten KG's ass, what did melo do? Talk.
    I just did a paper last semester on Anthony, Yes Melo was born in Brooklyn but moved out when he was 8 years old due to crime. Melo ended up going to a catholic school in the burbs of Baltimore and then transferred to Oak hill academy in Virginia for the rest of his highschool career........mad hood yo.
    "Boston ain't got nobody's back?" What about Rondo going after Humphries for fouling KG?

He COMMUTED to a private school located in the suburbs of Baltimore. This is common for very talented inner city basketball players. He lived in a very rough part of West Baltimore. He transferred to Oak Hill for his senior year because he needed to get his grades up and it was an opportunity to play for the best basketball program in the country.

You must write fukking awful papers.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by coop View Post
    You must write fukking awful papers.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    im a fuckin clown? melo and the knicks are supposed to be some hot shit right now....and they got punked by boston in their building.... the celtics havent exactly been setting the world on fire...and melo has been robbed for his chain multiple times....lolol

i thought melo had some ties to baltimore as well??? was he out runnin the crack game out there too??