SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Afc nfc ml parlay

DENVER
    NEW ENGLAND
    GREENBAY
    SEATTLE
    ML parlay pays a little over 6 to 1

This is how I see the championships setting up Frisco is suspect with kappernick and if justin smitb cant play a full game, which is looking like he wont, Greenbay Aaron rodgers clay matthews and the multiple wr sets and why i like GB...Seattle yes its a homer pick but with some guns..Seattles def was hit with a devastating injury to clemons our sack leader..seattle is going with bruce irvan a rookie with 5.5 sacks himself to take the place of clemons.Our secondary is LIGHTS OUT we have the best corners in the NFL ,not named rivas, we have swagger..now playoff swagger.The offence ....well..Russel Wilson...his abaility to extend the play.his leadership..his drive...his toughness..did you see that block on Marshauns touchdown run?...our wide recs are making plays Millers stepping up as a monster Tighend and ....Marshaun Lynch...gonna smash you and will have a huge day..I know its a homer pick but it carries with it some balls

Denver...altitude..peyton manning nuff said

Patroits.....Brady....Gronk....Texans at Gilette stadium...Just think Brady gets it here

So I threw down a 100.00 on it..if anyone follows this and wins .Great job anyone follows this and it loses...dont listen to anyone in these threads we all all degens.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Take out your seahags and you will be fine.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Take out your seahags and you will be fine.
    Nope cant I have futures on Sea and Greenbay for nfc champion from Sept...if both make it I gotta winner..if Sea goes to SB..payday..If Sea wins SB......my goodnes...but 1st ATL..We need our A game in Wash we played B game..need our Best to beat one of the best

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I like the Seahawks, and despise the falcons. But I think ATL is without a doubt the play here. Should be more like 4-6 points favs here IMO. Personally I'm taking the three dogs ML and ATL ML. Things just don't fall like they are supposed to.

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Get em Hawk

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    I like the Seahawks, and despise the falcons. But I think ATL is without a doubt the play here. Should be more like 4-6 points favs here IMO. Personally I'm taking the three dogs ML and ATL ML. Things just don't fall like they are supposed to.
    Well good luck on whatever u bet on

Seattle +3 I unit as well

Going to hit some overs on Wilson passing completions and yards as well

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Well good luck on whatever u bet on

Seattle +3 I unit as well

Going to hit some overs on Wilson passing completions and yards as well
    Same to you. I will be rooting for Seattle, as I would love to see Russell and co win the SB, just don't see them getting this one.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by Dabeergod View Post
    Get em Hawk
    Lets do this Dabeer...This weekends going to show some Great Football .Hope to see Wilson continue to show everyone what a Freak of a QB we have.Hes angry that he was passed over into 3rd round..he talks about it alot..it drives him.Hes at the practice facility before anyone and ladt to leave..watching film..learning..abd hes proving it on the field

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    The Ravens have ZERO chance of beating Manning in Denver...ZERO.

qb1789
    qb1789's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Seahawks aint winning bro.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by qb1789 View Post
    Seahawks aint winning bro.
    OK....thanks for your input and really you need to get rid of your Patriots SB loss tickets."Giants ain't gonna win bro"

qb1789
    qb1789's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Your dumb as hell I was on the Giants. I have alot of reasons why Seattle will not win I just dont wanna waste them on you...Your a fanboy and nothings gonna change your mind anyway. When you lose your $$$ just remember I tried to help you out homie.

winz
    refuse to lose
    winz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 949

this is what i see as of right now..sf wins at home...fuk the ml on den , just lay the points cause they should roll..seahawks could surprise, but i think the over in the dome is the better play, atl will score...also like the texans and the over.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

look I'm not a expert and if you read the whole post I even say its a Homer pick..but with some large balls..I'm taking a risk on GB AND SEA. but that's gambling I am hoping for this outcome and I laid a Hundy on it..that's all