Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Not I. This game nearly brought me back to even for the day. Fukking sports gambling... happy when I walk away down only a couple Benny's. Oh well, some days are diamonds... some days are rust. Tomorrows another day and thanks the 9'ers covering I'm still alive.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

So much fail in this thread. It would take to long to reply to all of it.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    So much fail in this thread. It would take to long to reply to all of it.
    Cheers

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/14/ronnie...t-boyz-ii-men/

This is funny even if half true.

And since Aaron lost his bet with B2M -- and should have to wear an Alex Smith 49ers jersey -- Lott tells us the QB needs to pay up soon ... or else it could haunt him later in the season.

“I have a feeling it will bother him the next time he plays the Niners. If they meet again this season, it will bother him.”

Ronnie Lott = Sharp

Aaron Rodgers = Stiff

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

SF certainly is the better team this year but GB had a good season.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Packer fans. Good season my ass. A good season in packerland is a superbowl or nothing.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    49ers dominated the series (13-3) until Lombardi showed up (3-13-1), then again (9-5) until Ron Wolf showed up in GB (1-13). Maybe this is a start of another cycle with Baalke/Harbaugh, they are 1-0 so far.
    I'll go out on a limb and predict a decade of domination from these 49ers over the Packers. 2-0 with Harbaugh.

Tully Mars 63

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Packer fans. Good season my ass. A good season in packerland is a superbowl or nothing.
    I don't know if it's still true but about 6 yrs ago a friend of mine did a study on sport teams loses and domestic violence and the top three NFL cities/areas to see a rather dramatic increases in home violence was Green Bay, Dallas and Oakland.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by Tully Mars 63 View Post
    I don't know if it's still true but about 6 yrs ago a friend of mine did a study on sport teams loses and domestic violence and the top three NFL cities/areas to see a rather dramatic increases in home violence was Green Bay, Dallas and Oakland.
    That's cuz GB is a dumb. Nothing there. All they have is their worship of "the Pack".

slacker00

I'd like to examine this study if it is available. I dispute that GB has a domestic violence problem. It's a tiny, sleepy town.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

MilwaukeeMike is a fukking joke.. A fukking loser play from the ass-wiper..

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mike,

You all right buddy?

It has been 7 hours and 3 days since you took your posts away.......................

It was only a game bud.............

Tully Mars 63

I'd like to examine this study if it is available. I dispute that GB has a domestic violence problem. It's a tiny, sleepy town.
    I don't have access to her study at the moment. I'll we if I can get a copy via e-mail later today. But for now here's this-

http://www.wiscnews.com/news/local/a...9bb2963f4.html

It's not just Green Bay fans breaking out the wife beater t-shirts either it's pretty much any national sport team fan. Her study focused on which cities showed the largest increase in domestic violence. I'll try to get her study. there was some section about violence increases in a couple cities that spanned gender meaning chicks and wives were beating the crap out of more of their partners after a loss at an increased rate as well.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    MilwaukeeMike is a fukking joke.. A fukking loser play from the ass-wiper..
    Someone should track these GB homers, they were all fired up last week, now they are all gone, lol. Typical.

slacker00

I don't have access to her study at the moment. I'll we if I can get a copy via e-mail later today. But for now here's this-

http://www.wiscnews.com/news/local/a...9bb2963f4.html

It's not just Green Bay fans breaking out the wife beater t-shirts either it's pretty much any national sport team fan. Her study focused on which cities showed the largest increase in domestic violence. I'll try to get her study. there was some section about violence increases in a couple cities that spanned gender meaning chicks and wives were beating the crap out of more of their partners after a loss at an increased rate as well.
    I wonder about violence after a team wins. I was on campus when a local football team won a big game and there was a riot.

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Packers ML was a good value play despite the loss.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsbetting123 View Post
    Did you not watch that game? GB's defense looked lost out there, trying to guess where the ball was at.

PAULYPOKER

Never did understand how a LOSER could have any value whatsoever

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    k13's avatar pic is perfect, only way 49ers win is by getting on their knees and praying for a miracle
    love.

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

right. no value in a loser. ever. i dont understand that either. i'd rather hit a bet at -200 than lose five straight +Ev. you want value on a juicy winner?? risk more.

bigblue74
    bigblue74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9982

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Never did understand how a LOSER could have any value whatsoever
    Quote Originally Posted by rthoughton View Post
    right. no value in a loser. ever. i dont understand that either. i'd rather hit a bet at -200 than lose five straight +Ev. you want value on a juicy winner?? risk more.

billy walters better watch the fuk out cuz these sharp as blade foxes are the future of gamblin

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by rthoughton View Post
    It wouldn't be so bad if GB got beat by a late TD or something, but if SF didn't spot GB 7 to start they were never in it.

Tully Mars 63

I wonder about violence after a team wins. I was on campus when a local football team won a big game and there was a riot.
    No idea. Only studies I've looked at study the increase in domestic violence. That's completely different then violence in a riot.

I agree with your observation though. I was in LA at a hotel near the "Forum" when the Lakers beat the Celtics in the late 80's. I was attending a conference on something completely unrelated and just happened to be in the area. Not a fan of the Celtics and can't stand the Lakers. Some friends and I went to dinner and as we were leaving our waiter suggested we stay and have a couple drinks as the Lakers had just won the series and the streets were a little crazy. We looked out and there were people basically rioting. We had several drinks and left the bar on foot at nearly 2am. On our way back to our hotel we were stopped twice by cops on horseback and once by a patrol car. The only reason we didn't end up in jail was we weren't that toasted and we had hotels keys to show we were staying near by. The streets looked like WWIII just broke out.

I've never understood this... "my team just won the big game, think I'll torch this car to celebrate." But then I don't the "my team just lost the big game, honey get in here I want to beat the crap out of you" either.

slacker00

No idea. Only studies I've looked at study the increase in domestic violence. That's completely different then violence in a riot.

I agree with your observation though. I was in LA at a hotel near the "Forum" when the Lakers beat the Celtics in the late 80's. I was attending a conference on something completely unrelated and just happened to be in the area. Not a fan of the Celtics and can't stand the Lakers. Some friends and I went to dinner and as we were leaving our waiter suggested we stay and have a couple drinks as the Lakers had just won the series and the streets were a little crazy. We looked out and there were people basically rioting. We had several drinks and left the bar on foot at nearly 2am. On our way back to our hotel we were stopped twice by cops on horseback and once by a patrol car. The only reason we didn't end up in jail was we weren't that toasted and we had hotels keys to show we were staying near by. The streets looked like WWIII just broke out.

I've never understood this... "my team just won the big game, think I'll torch this car to celebrate." But then I don't the "my team just lost the big game, honey get in here I want to beat the crap out of you" either.
    It's the hysteria of it all. People get all fired up and don't know what to do about it, so they lash out at whatever is there.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

It wouldn't be so bad if GB got beat by a late TD or something, but if SF didn't spot GB 7 to start they were never in it.
    Didn't GB give that 7 right back anyway on the fumbled punt inside the 10?

I might buy intop the study of Green Bay's domestic violence raises after a loss, BUT only because there are only 100,000 people in the city. One domestic abuse charge alone would have a much bigger impact in Green Bay than any other market ion the NFL.

Tully Mars 63

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post

I might buy intop the study of Green Bay's domestic violence raises after a loss, BUT only because there are only 100,000 people in the city. One domestic abuse charge alone would have a much bigger impact in Green Bay than any other market ion the NFL.
    That just it this was done as a term paper for stat class. For the numbers to have any meaning what so ever they have to be calculated in terms of population. Same with murder or other crime rates when the FBI releases their annual report you'll always see the number given in terms like 4 per every 100k residents. That how you end up with things like Dallas, which is a much large urban area came in 2nd and Oakland, larger then GB as well was 3rd.

I sent this chick an e-mail this morning. Haven't heard back but her and her husband have visited twice since I moved to Mexico I'm sure I'll hear from her at some point.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Packers ML was one of the biggest suckers bets that I have ever seen in well over a decade of sports betting.

slacker00

Right. GB gave up the 20 yd TD to Kap, then GB gave up the muffed punt, then a TD to Crabtree, then another TD to Crabtree, then a FG to end 1H, then a Rodgers INT to start 2H, then a 56 yard run TD by Kap, Gore TD, Dixon TD. Packers gave SF 579 yards and 45 points.

PAULYPOKER

A loser is a loser no matter how you slice it up pal,the value bet /close but no cigar is nothing but a self coping tool to accept and live with failure.............

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Right. GB gave up the 20 yd TD to Kap, then GB gave up the muffed punt, then a TD to Crabtree, then another TD to Crabtree, then a FG to end 1H, then a Rodgers INT to start 2H, then a 56 yard run TD by Kap, Gore TD, Dixon TD. Packers gave SF 579 yards and 45 points.
    Yeah, I watched the game and the stats suggest they should have won by a lot more. People forget this game was 24-24 over half way through the 3rd quarter, but as you say it wouldn't have even been close if they didn't spot Green Bay 7. Looks to me like each team "spotted" the other 7.

slacker00

Yeah, I watched the game and the stats suggest they should have won by a lot more. People forget this game was 24-24 over half way through the 3rd quarter, but as you say it wouldn't have even been close if they didn't spot Green Bay 7. Looks to me like each team "spotted" the other 7.
    Lets just say SF spotted GB 24 and GB spotted SF 45. Then SF gave GB a mercy TD with 1 min left.

First 123