GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    It's important that they won't move off the 3. The fact that they juice Green Bay -130 while remaining at 3 indicates that SF is the play.
    So the books know the packers will lose by exactly 3 and only 3 pts? Is that what you are suggesting?

psufan
    psufan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4599

Pack all the way. Harbaugh shouldn't have put Kaepernick this late in the game. I agree with Lou, if Smith was playing I would have probably considered SF. It's amazing to see a qb where he only needs 70 yards from his rb to have a likelihood of winning lol.

All the receivers are studs on the pack side and are all healthy. Clay Matthews is back, Charles Woodson is back. Kaepernick is going to have to deal with blitzes from the db's now that Woodson can play safety.

As horrible Webb was on the Vikings, both he and AP prepared the GB defense for a scrambling type quarterback. Even if this is honed in just one drive earlier/quicker, its more opportunity for Kaepernick to snowball the rookie that he pretty much is.
    Points Awarded:

GamblerSpirit gave psufan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by psufan View Post
    Pack all the way. Harbaugh shouldn't have put Kaepernick this late in the game. I agree with Lou, if Smith was playing I would have probably considered SF. It's amazing to see a qb where he only needs 70 yards from his rb to have a likelihood of winning lol.

All the receivers are studs on the pack side and are all healthy. Clay Matthews is back, Charles Woodson is back. Kaepernick is going to have to deal with blitzes from the db's now that Woodson can play safety.

As horrible Webb was on the Vikings, both he and AP prepared the GB defense for a scrambling type quarterback. Even if this is honed in just one drive earlier/quicker, its more opportunity for Kaepernick to snowball the rookie that he pretty much is.
    Harbaugh shouldn't have put in Kaepernick? He had no choice, Smith got hurt and couldn't start, Kap played better than Smith and kept the job. Harbaugh couldn't control the timing and sure wasn't gonna pull the plug on the superior QB once he realized Kaepernick is better.

If you think Kaepernick and Webb are anything alike, you're in for a rude awakening. Kaepernick is an excellent passer that can run if needed. If anything, Kaepernick is more like Aaron Rodgers from a couple years ago when Rodgers used to scramble more. So, maybe the Packers do have some experience matching up against this kind of QB from those team practices a couple years ago.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

PSU fan I think you are under estimating the
    49ers offensive line and Kaepernicks ability to throw accurate passes into tight windows.

Kaep has been really good this year. Yeah he struggled vs a very good Rams defense and also on the road in Seattle but he has played very well at home

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    49ers offensive line and Kaepernicks ability to throw accurate passes into tight windows.

Kaep has been really good this year. Yeah he struggled vs a very good Rams defense and also on the road in Seattle but he has played very well at home
    Good point about Kap playing well at home. I'd be more worried about a young QB on the road with the hostile noise.

titanium777
    titanium777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3916

Colin Kaep is 3rd in total QBR, according to ESPN. He's behind Manning and Brady, but ahead of Ryan and Rodgers; Kaepernick is no Joe Webb

psufan

Never said kapernick was a Webb. You're right I haven't seen too much of his footage but have a feeling jos last few games weren't the same consistency as when he had his breakout game when smith was hurt.

If I had to pick a starter who had no playoff experience (almost a rook) compared to Aaron Rodgers, I'll take pack anyday. Additionally, packers lost first round on the road to the Gmen after a blowout season and Rodgers seems very chill to be playing in Bay Area. Haven't seen any interviews of kapernick yet lol

slacker00

Never said kapernick was a Webb. You're right I haven't seen too much of his footage but have a feeling jos last few games weren't the same consistency as when he had his breakout game when smith was hurt.

If I had to pick a starter who had no playoff experience (almost a rook) compared to Aaron Rodgers, I'll take pack anyday. Additionally, packers lost first round on the road to the Gmen after a blowout season and Rodgers seems very chill to be playing in Bay Area. Haven't seen any interviews of kapernick yet lol
    ??? I think you mean last year's loss to the NYG 37-20 in Green Bay? Not sure what you are saying or what you mean.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Ninaz.. Kap out dueled breeze and Brady.. He's the real deal...

slacker00

If there's one NFL head coach I trust with this decision, it's Jim Harbaugh. Harbaugh played NFL QB at a high level and was one play away from taking his team to the Super Bowl. Watching this vid gives me shivers.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Pack backers feeling good. Gb ml has dropped a good chunk. A public road dog on a saturday night. Yeah baby.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Can't wait for this game. Niners -2.5 is my favorite play this weekend.

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19046

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

Underestimating is one word Big boy

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

bet $50 on SF -3, then changed my mind ans bet $300 on GB, i think greenbay wins. under 45 looks good i only bet games i think will go over though. packers 28, sf 14.

Titanup28
    Titanup28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Faded

psufan

Luck was a first round draft pick who got the Colts to the playoffs (they did have kind of an easy road to it) but lost to Flacco and an aging but playing with heart defense. What makes you think Kaepernick is any more qualified to be starting a playoff game ( with very few starting experience compared to Luck) to outplay Rodgers? I highly doubt it lol.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1848

Luck was a first round draft pick who got the Colts to the playoffs (they did have kind of an easy road to it) but lost to Flacco and an aging but playing with heart defense. What makes you think Kaepernick is any more qualified to be starting a playoff game ( with very few starting experience compared to Luck) to outplay Rodgers? I highly doubt it lol.
    Because Luck is horrible and plays for a horrible team.

Great comparison.

slacker00

Kap is at home, I think that's a huge edge for a first time QB start. Also, Kap isn't a rookie.

SF isn't asking him to outplay Rodgers. Gore will shoulder a large load as well as the defense, o-line, etc. That's a common misconception with the different offensive schemes and capabilities. Rodgers is asked to do a lot because they have no run game. Most teams don't have such a liability as GB does.

bradnowell
    bradnowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Anyone like gore over 73.5 rushing yards

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I just want to know if I'm a sucker for taking Baltimore...

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by bradnowell View Post
    Anyone like gore over 73.5 rushing yards
    I'm playing it. He had 112 week 1 @ GB, was over that total both playoff games last year and 8 times this year.

If anything, I think they give Gore a bigger role based on how he gouged GB week 1.

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

i agree. niners roll.

Ryeskernatorr
    Turning $100 into...
    Ryeskernatorr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 426

Today's the day Packers. Take care of business.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

LB is right, SF averaged around a half yard more per play on offense this year than GB and allowed around 0.75 yards less than Green Bay did per play. That said, SF is OBVIOUSLY the better team. They are also at home, so the line should be way more than 3. I would guess around 6?

lakerboy

Pack ml going back up.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

LB, is it safe to say that you will refrain from making statements that you won't honor if you lose? No one forces you to make outlandish statements.

lakerboy

Lmao. Gb stinks.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1938

Easy.

MidgetTossers
    MidgetTossers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1501

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Lmao. Gb stinks.
    Another winner. Pack dominated and squares buried

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

The Pack are like a slightly better version of this years Saints. Both teams suck at all facets of the game except for throwing the football. Both Brees and Rodgers cover up all the glaring weaknesses on their teams.

Name one fact of the game outside of throwing the ball that the Packers do well. They can't even kick FG's right lol.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Name one fact of the game outside of throwing the ball that the Packers do well.

They lead the league in discount double check dances.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Packers squarest team in all of American sports. Most bandwagoners and clueless idiot fans. Love when they get buried.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

Nice call LB

First ... 34567 Last