secisgreatkobsux
    secisgreatkobsux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Serious Question

If Touts are really "good" then why do they sell their plays? They all F'in Suck.

I don't know about RAS. But if he was even good why sell picks though? I guess he probably makes a killing so he sells them. All these guys are clowns.

FLink
    FLink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by secisgreatkobsux View Post
    If Touts are really "good" then why do they sell their plays? They all F'in Suck.

I don't know about RAS. But if he was even good why sell picks though? I guess he probably makes a killing so he sells them. All these guys are clowns.
    You just figured this out? You don't see Billy Walters selling his picks!

weazel922
    weazel922's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you're the guy always bashing them, yet you always play them, what does that make you?

jerrykroc
    jerrykroc's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know a tout. Dude never won money gambling. He always looked to beat bookies and his friends that placed bets for him. Is a real beat artist. He became a tout. Makes much coin. Not from betting his picks. HeLL no. From selling picks and referring degenerates to sports books and getting a piece of their action. Can't speak for RAS. Don't think he refers to offshore books, but that is how these clowns make money. OFF YOUR LOSSES. Like FLink says Billy Walters ain't shaking his booty on Hollywood and Vine.

Raiderguy101
    Raiderguy101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21662

They sell their picks because it's GUARANTEED money in their pocket whether they win or lose the bets they sold.

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by secisgreatkobsux View Post

Serious question: Are you retarded?

You play some of these touts up like they're sports betting gods and now you're questioning whether or not they're "good"?

You said, "I don't know about RAS", yet you've touted RAS as well. You even said RAS moves lines and are great, because they always turn a profit in college hoops. You also mentioned how 'transparent' they are.

SEC, you've told so many lies that you can't keep up with them all.
    Last edited by CBASS; 01-04-13 at 04:49 AM.

secisgreatkobsux
    secisgreatkobsux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CBASS View Post
    Serious question: Are you retarded?

You play some of these touts up like they're sports betting gods and now you're questioning whether or not they're "good"?

You said, "I don't know about RAS", yet you've touted RAS as well. You even said RAS moves lines and are great, because they always turn a profit in college hoops. You also mentioned how 'transparent' they are.

SEC, you've told so many lies that you can't keep up with them all.
    I meant if RAS bets his own plays and makes an additional living or income betting his own plays. Not every is as dumb as you think they are.