Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    liar

wanti told his body to stop growing facial hair

it worked

only he can do it

DARKER OUT

hahahahahahaha thanks for this mike... seriously
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mikeyanks23

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Depends on who you talk to.............Billy says no(Betwithme).

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Lol at the fukkers who are taking shot at justin.. guy is the definition of being sharp.. and this pavyracershithead is fukking jealous.. will sbr ban this stupid pavyracershithead...

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

paver good peoples

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Lol at the fukkers who are taking shot at justin.. guy is the definition of being sharp.. and this pavyracershithead is fukking jealous.. will sbr ban this stupid pavyracershithead...
    I said it before and I will say it again "sharp" guys dont get stiffed for nearly 6 figures. Especially when they know what theyre doing is a ponzi scheme in the first place.

So funny how so many people are still so frigging stupid at SBR. But that is why these con men and thieves continue to get away with stealing people's money. Because people are dumb.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

manny good peoples

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post

I said it before and I will say it again "sharp" guys dont get stiffed for nearly 6 figures. Especially when they know what theyre doing is a ponzi scheme in the first place.

So funny how so many people are still so frigging stupid at SBR. But that is why these con men and thieves continue to get away with stealing people's money. Because people are dumb.
    What makes you think Justin7 lost a cent?

If you go in knowing it's a ponzi scheme you understand it's a race to extract the most money. He could have been paid plenty before they made it difficult for him to get more, like everyone else.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

You are being to logical

darkhat

miker told me weeks prior not to redeposit

sweep knew even before that
    Points Awarded:

Mikeyanks23 gave darkhat 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    What makes you think Justin7 lost a cent?

If you go in knowing it's a ponzi scheme you understand it's a race to extract the most money. He could have been paid plenty before they made it difficult for him to get more, like everyone else.
    possible, I commented on that as well, thats why I would like to see every transaction that place ever made, in going and outgoing. I am sure it exists somewhere those guys werent bright enough to scrub everything I am sure.

But unless he took out a hell of a lot more than he put in and that number was not quite a bit more than 85K or whatever his balance showed (I think he admitted to multiple accounts as well) he still didnt get paid nearly what he would have been paid had he been betting with a legitimate book. Well ANY amount not paid would be more than any legit book.

What makes it doubly worse is if he was using that as an arb book and he buried himself at books that might actually pay while he was winning money at a book that wouldnt. thats the old double whammy, and I can say for sure that is in no way shape or form in the same universe as 'sharp'. So if he lost 65K at Pinnacle to make 85K at Bet Islands (20K profit) he lost the 65 up front and the 85 on the back end.

Like I said balances can be convoluted we really dont know how they were obtained or where the money came from. but in my world a balance tends to be something I am actually owed, not something fabricated from back room dealings or payment made to the book or by the book for any service other than taking my bets.

But up until it really hit the fan the book was apparently paying. So why the large balances in there? Again trying to explain that would be complete conjecture. There are a dozen explanations. But the fact remains they were in there and they will never ever be paid, so regardless of how much money people think these guys got out of it, if it were enough to make 85K obsolete then they really killed post up players.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

You're speculating and talking out of your ass as usual. If you didn't lose money at BI - which you and I both didn't - then stop trying to be Mr I Told You So after the fact. You're not relevant in this discussion nor am I. Your bullshit theories full of "if" "unless" "if" "apparently" are insulting to those who actually lost money. One time just stop with your 9 paragraph diatribes about bullshit ifs and maybes because you have no bloody clue.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken, mbs4, yisman, Kindred, and William Walters

Domer
    have a blessed day
    Domer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

J7 posts on another forum on a different name. Just google for it, and you'll find him eventually if you really care.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Wanti my best guess is that you don't know half the story. So any attempt at labeling a player as sharp or not is as much speculation as the rest of what you don't know.

wantitall4moi

LOL whatever fact is he didnt get paid 85K so therefore it is lost, he will never ever get it back. Losing 85K for WHATEVER reason isnt sharp, I dont care how you guys want to spin in. But if you want to claim he is sharp fine, what does that make the guys running Bet Islands who got it from him and other so called sharps?

Just because a guy writes a book or makes videos outlining the basic fundamentals of some math formula and trying to relate it to sports gambling doesnt mean much, guys have done that for years, not many have made money at it. Its all theoretical. yet because it amazes and astounds people with the IQ of a watermelon they are proclaimed 'sharp' or 'smart' or whatever other term guys want to come up with.

There is a difference between being smart, being 'sharp' and having common sense. TRULY sharp guys dont get hustled or taken or robbed for ANY amount of money for any reason, even if they took a million off a guy if that guy ended up taking them for a nickle they still got taken. Its not the amount of money its the principle, but most people dont understand that concept.

if youre in on the con and you still get taken, well that just makes it worse. Even if you suspected it was a con it is still bad. He obviously had suspicions or at least tried to insinuate he did by some of the comments he made prior to the whole thing blowing up.

In any event he had 85K owed to him in one form or another, I will let people with common sense define that how they will.

LOL Shari thats a good one, you were on here a couple weeks ago all but laughing in people's faces about the money they lost. But because theyre not your buddy or co worker or whatever you couldnt care less. Now that one of your cohorts is getting lambasted you come in with your predictable act of trying to deflect the situation onto something else. I think that tact has been exposed more than enough and people see through out now. Other than the paid shills who still ghost here looking for their next free hand out that is.

I also thought you werent going to respond to me anymore unless it was about policies and procedures? taht didnt last long I guess.

But since you did and I have responded back I will amend my initial advise to you about commenting too much on issues that piss people off and suggest you go have a nice lunch somewhere, preferably one with a lot of carbohydrates and protein.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

LOL whatever fact is he didnt get paid 85K so therefore it is lost, he will never ever get it back. Losing 85K for WHATEVER reason isnt sharp, I dont care how you guys want to spin in.
    Sure... but why are you so certain J7 lost 85k?

Whether he 'knew' anything or not. Guy would have simply exploited their weaknesses if they let him. And taken as much as he could. I be shocked if he didn't make a nice profit from his BI experience.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Yes wanti... I lost a lot of weight while taking meds to try to reduce a mass in my uterus instead of having a hysterectomy. Everyone who is on SBR for any length of time knows this. In fact a few came to visit me the few times I was in hospital. Still might want to have another kid some day. Anything else you'd like to know? My period is due in 8 days too. You're a classy oyster, no?

I have never laughed at anyone losing money nor would I ever. Whether it's here, at theRX, Covers, or even EOG if they even have sponsors. Find me one post you fukking lying piece of shit. Because you won't. Oh wait you put yet another disclaimer in "all but laughing"...

So yeah, FUKK OFF. I have friends who have lost money at BI, I have posters who trust me who lost money at BI and I can't do fukk all to fix it. But I sure as fukk am not prancing around like some know it all after the fact. You are a scab who people on every forum say is the equivalent of Public Radio squared. I tried to give you a chance but don't you fukking dare lie about me kid. Just stick with your Lakers bullshit. If I had a clue or could've fixed this, you'd be licking my shoes you maggot.
    Last edited by shari91; 01-03-13 at 10:35 AM.
    Points Awarded:

William Walters gave shari91 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Swinging Johnson, BigDaddy, and The Kraken

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

darkhat

polskboy
    polskboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

ok its safe to say my thread was hijacked and being used for personal feuds.

mbs4
    mbs4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4546

Quote Originally Posted by polskboy View Post
    ok its safe to say my thread was hijacked and being used for personal feuds.
    Thread got better.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

he is a published author and a professional gambler. so he has two careers right there....
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post

he is a published author and a professional gambler. so he has two careers right there....

Looks like we've found a couple ghost accounts here.

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

There is a difference between being smart, being 'sharp' and having common sense. TRULY sharp guys dont get hustled or taken or robbed for ANY amount of money for any reason, even if they took a million off a guy if that guy ended up taking them for a nickle they still got taken. Its not the amount of money its the principle, but most people dont understand that concept.
    Wow, by this merit anyone that a certain forum owner owed money to when he died isn't sharp.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Domer View Post
    J7 posts on another forum on a different name. Just google for it, and you'll find him eventually if you really care.
    Found it!!

Apparently, Justin is quite well known around the interwebz under the username "I'maGiantNerd".

Sharp as a blade, that fukk is.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Wow, by this merit anyone that a certain forum owner owed money to when he died isn't sharp.
    LOL not if it were a legit business, you should have been able to get it from the estate.

Besides Shrink didnt die he killed himself. Also Shrink was the best conman the sports forums have ever seen. Just about everyone got scammed by him at some point, not me of course because I knew him from way back when and tried to warn people about the guy but well you know misery loves company.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Looks like we've found a couple ghost accounts here.
    yeah thats it.

I have only ever posted under one name ever since about 1995 or 1996. why would anyone need more than one forum name or account anyway?

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

will you just STFU already

Blondie

LOL not if it were a legit business, you should have been able to get it from the estate.

Besides Shrink didnt die he killed himself. Also Shrink was the best conman the sports forums have ever seen. Just about everyone got scammed by him at some point, not me of course because I knew him from way back when and tried to warn people about the guy but well you know misery loves company.
    See now, that's where this gets confusing for me. You said ANY reason. So considering that, suicide would be included would it not? Also, when you commit suicide you die just sayin..

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

wanti, just shut up already

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    See now, that's where this gets confusing for me. You said ANY reason. So considering that, suicide would be included would it not? Also, when you commit suicide you die just sayin..
    Did you sue his estate for the wages he owed you? I assume that is was you were alluding to. If not then its on you. The fact that you were working for him in the first place made you not too sharp as well. But that is another issue, although a related one to be sure.

Blondie

Did you sue his estate for the wages he owed you? I assume that is was you were alluding to. If not then its on you. The fact that you were working for him in the first place made you not too sharp as well. But that is another issue, although a related one to be sure.

Why would I sue his estate, he was not the majority owner of the site? Not to mention, our pay continued without issue by the majority owners so there was nothing to sue for. Seems to me you might want to check facts before you assume you know what other people are talking about. I wasn't speaking as a former employee, I was speaking of other debts he incurred within the industry.

I never once said I was sharp, nor have I alluded to that fact. I could give a crap less whether some anonymous poster thinks I am sharp or square.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Wanti.......during your time in prison how frequently did Lakers fan Lamont sit on your face?

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Found it!!

Apparently, Justin is quite well known around the interwebz under the username "I'maGiantNerd".

Domer
    have a blessed day
    Domer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Found it!!

You have 13k posts and not a clue in the world.

First 123 Last