marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

coming back from major surgery to be 2nd all time on the list is nothing to be ashamed of

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    the way after the last run one of his linemen picked him up , they must of thought he got it

so how many runs did he have for over 9 yards this year that got called back?
    There was one late in the game that got called back due to a hold. in the red zone.

I also noticed one of his lineman picked him up, carried him off the field. Surely could just be celebrating a great run, but I doubt it.

I think he thought he had the record until Pam Oliver the ice queen broke the news.

mnwild11
    mnwild11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4005

No need to call his classiness or his humbleness fake. Record or not, cheers to a great accomplishment!!

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    His teammates picked him up in the air after a 26 yd run. It ensured a much easier kick...but they were already in field goal range and the kick wasn't even made yet so why would they be celebrating by picking him up in the air?

and you think everyone else isn't good at reading people?

dude they were in range for a 55 yard FG before that run! and to practically and XP after it.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

That extra nine yards really hurts now, because nobody will remember this season. Vikings should of went for the record instead of the win last week

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    That extra nine yards really hurts now, because nobody will remember this season. Vikings should of went for the record instead of the win last week
    lol

zoo youk

I'm sure people will remember the season, for most it is a career ending injury. the guy was supposed to miss half the year, if not all of it, yet comes back and almost breaks the all time record, come on.

First 123