opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Here's how I know the Cowboys win tonight......

Sitting on a plane in Chicago right now, headed back to D/FW. Been skiing since last Wednesday. Wonderful trip.
    Had this planned for months now. Was totally bummed when I realized my 12:55 flight was going to cause me to miss the entire Cowboy game, which was scheduled to begin at noon.

But then the Gods stepped in, and changed the Boys to the Sunday night game! So I'll be watching every play from my own great room.

If this isn't fate, men.....then I don't know what is. This is our time, men, to rise from the ashes.....and grab glory.
    Funeral ends tonite.

How 'bout them Cowboys!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Dallas 0
    Washington 62

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Sitting on a plane in Chicago right now, headed back to D/FW. Been skiing since last Wednesday. Wonderful trip.
    Had this planned for months now. Was totally bummed when I realized my 12:55 flight was going to cause me to miss the entire Cowboy game, which was scheduled to begin at noon.

But then the Gods stepped in, and changed the Boys to the Sunday night game! So I'll be watching every play from my own great room.

If this isn't fate, men.....then I don't know what is. This is our time, men, to rise from the ashes.....and grab glory.
    Funeral ends tonite.

How 'bout them Cowboys!!
    Can't wait!!!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

cant wait for this game tonight!

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

enjoy your flight and get home safe

I think the cowboys win by 2 touchdowns tonight

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Romo is 1-5 in (win or go home games) keep grasping RG3's quote this week "everyone calm down an let me do what I do" HTTR!! Morris will rush for over 100 easy in this game!! Prop bet madness

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

RG3 is clutch and Romo is not.

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Cowboys will win this game RG3 will choke.. NOT ROMO BOYS ML+155

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    RG3 is clutch and Romo is not.

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here's how I know the Cowboys lose tonight......

tony romo
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ericthegangster

RG3ING

Quote Originally Posted by Believeland View Post
    Cowboys will win this game RG3 will choke.. NOT ROMO BOYS ML+155
    You haven't watched rg3 have you? Ur a clown the entire year RG3 has played even bigger in the big games!! Really gonna say romo isn't gonna choke people are clueless

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Dallas 0
    Washington 62

lemme guess 500,000 on skins? Fuckin clown

BoutDemCowboys

How are people already calling RG3 clutch??? Jumpin the gun on this one huh?

RG3ING

Quote Originally Posted by BoutDemCowboys View Post
    lemme guess 500,000 on skins? Fuckin clown
    Doesn't matter all that matters is how much ur losing betting on the cowboys!! Y'all were in this spot the last 2 yrs an lost both games by more then 28 points lmao

RG3ING

How are people already calling RG3 clutch??? Jumpin the gun on this one huh?
    How are you saying a choke artist like romo isn't gonna choke! RG3 is clutch he has won more big games then romo has in his rookie year an don't forget he already pounded the boys this year!! 1-0 vs romo the damn homo

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I guarantee cowgirls win, if you change your avatar..

Everything you put up there gets mushed

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Quote Originally Posted by RG3ING View Post
    You haven't watched rg3 have you? Ur a clown the entire year RG3 has played even bigger in the big games!! Really gonna say romo isn't gonna choke people are clueless

I have watched your RG3 he plays in a gimmick offense and isnt a very accurate passer... Your a sad little guy who worships another grown man.. What are you 16? Do you wear his Jersey and jerk it to his picture?

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I had a dream 2 nights ago,It was 20-0 Dmen at half!! DALLAS WINS!! GOIN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BoutDemCowboys

How are you saying a choke artist like romo isn't gonna choke! RG3 is clutch he has won more big games then romo has in his rookie year an don't forget he already pounded the boys this year!! 1-0 vs romo the damn homo
    Who said that??? Your puttin word in my mouth buddy........ So because RG3 has won more big games than romo in his ROOKIE year he is clutch? Define big games... NOthing you are saying is backed up by anything

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

Fuckin faggggot cowboys fan.

Your teams management condones drinking and driving and opens their arms to a murderer.

It'll be poetic justice when the skins pummel the 'girls

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

opie it was nice of you to put your ski trip on hold to bail paco out of jail....again

hopefully you can steer him in the right direction once and for all

good luck

BoutDemCowboys

Didnt know getting beat by one touchdown was a pounding???? And If you recall Murray was not in that game, so there was no threat on the ground. ALSO since RG3 has gotten laid out these past weeks he only had 4 rush yards last week......

You can say Romo is a choke artist all you want thats fine, but in this situation you WATCH. Experience is gonna win this game, and thats what Romo has over RG3. RG3 has not been in a big game environment yet. (But for some reason you keep saying RG3 has won more big games this year.. can u name one? I believe his big game streak would start tonight IF ANYTHING

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Didnt know getting beat by one touchdown was a pounding???? And If you recall Murray was not in that game, so there was no threat on the ground. ALSO since RG3 has gotten laid out these past weeks he only had 4 rush yards last week......

You can say Romo is a choke artist all you want thats fine, but in this situation you WATCH. Experience is gonna win this game, and thats what Romo has over RG3. RG3 has not been in a big game environment yet. (But for some reason you keep saying RG3 has won more big games this year.. can u name one? I believe his big game streak would start tonight IF ANYTHING
    I predict you will be crying later tonight.

Typical Texan. Everything revolves around your shit football team.

Your dreams go up in flames tonight.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Boyne Mountain? I was skiing there last year, nice place. Bar atop the hill I got destroyed at and then had to ski annihilated back down.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I hate the Cowboys but I will be pulling for them tonight.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

"heres how i know the cowboys win tonight" ....

would have risked a good part of my br that this thread was about Brock being on the Skinzzz

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

I guess everything is bigger in texas, including the level of idiocy.

Yea, Romo's experience has served him so well in the past, earning him the nickname big game tony. Fuckin retard.

Watch closely tonight fagggot, this is your football future for the next 10-15 years. This is RG3's division to command. You may win some battles, but never the war. When you have a ginger boy and an inbred hick running the show who thinks he won dem some soooperbowls, disappointment is all you get. Resign yourself to that fate prick boy. You'll be more blissful for it.

BoutDemCowboys

Jesus man just talkin football whats with the name calling....

You mad bro?

BoutDemCowboys

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    I guess everything is bigger in texas, including the level of idiocy.

Yea, Romo's experience has served him so well in the past, earning him the nickname big game tony. Fuckin retard.

Watch closely tonight fagggot, this is your football future for the next 10-15 years. This is RG3's division to command. You may win some battles, but never the war. When you have a ginger boy and an inbred hick running the show who thinks he won dem some soooperbowls, disappointment is all you get. Resign yourself to that fate prick boy. You'll be more blissful for it.
    Please again read what you just put and you callin me an idiot NOW THATS FUNNY I think instead of gambling you should use that money for an education.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19480

Romo

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Garcon comes back from injury and they've won 6 in a row. The read option is hard to stop but its much harder when you have a explosive WR that keeps the safeties on their toes and not sitting on the run. Romo/Bryant have played well too but the Boys secondary is just too weak. Not a lock like the Gmen/Cowboys winner take all last year but Washington wins by 4

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

I don't like to say it. But whoever has ball last will win. I'm routing for skins, but I think cowboys win on a fg.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

RG3

Shreds his knee

Hey that rhymes

Dallas by 3. Take +155

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Jesus man just talkin football whats with the name calling....

You mad bro?
    You have been here long enough BoutDem. You know SBR is 98% racist, internet gangsters

With that said, I am on WAS but rooting for DAL!!!

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Hope Washington win by 3. So I can my Cowboys+3.5 and have Tony Homo crap out again.

1234 Last