playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

We have a book that is offering a bailout of betislands customers on board!

I wont post the link, but you can find it for yourself soon. They will forward all of the information to the guys at this site as well so you will see it all here as well. Sure this isnt a book like 5Dimes or Bookmaker, but look guys those books are NEVER going to offer a bailout.

You have to realize that all of the big books already had at least 90% of the same accounts of betislands customers. It doesnt make any sense at all for them to offer a buyout to customers when you are already betting at their book anyway. Probably the only buyout will be something like this..........

Lets say that you are owed $2000 from betislands. Well in that case, a book will give you a freeplay for $2000 with a deposit of $3000 for example. Maybe a 5x rollover would be in order as well. But no book is going ot offer you a buyout without a new deposit.

Now on to the book. First of all, I have played at this book in the past and received 3 payouts. All payouts were received within 2 days except for a check that took 4 days. Except for one VERY debated situation, I have never heard of any complaints against this book. And this customer most likely broke the rules of the book and that appeared to be very obvious to most (my opinion). Well here is the message from the book

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear former Bet Islands customers,

After BetIslands ceased operations this week, players have been left wondering about their deposits and winnings and BI employees without a paycheck. While there has been plenty of finger pointing going around, EZ Street has decided to step up and try to help as many people as possible affected by this situation.

Prior to the closure of BI, we attempted to step in and save it, but we were unable to obtain a proper audit of the nearly 2 million in account balances. There were multiple reasons for this, including poor management and a high number of sharps, bonus manipulators and syndicate players.

Because of this, a blanket bailout program is not feasible as certain accounts, identities, deposits and balances can never be truly verified. We understand that some will not be happy to hear this, but we want to be upfront so there are no unrealistic expectations.

We have spent the past week working on details of a possible bailout program. We hope this program will help brighten the holidays for both players and ex-employees.

In the following days we will be sending out an email with a generous bailout offer to many of the affected customers. To help expedite the situation we are offering employment to ex-BI account managers and customer service workers. We have partnered with the RX sports forum to document that everyone that has been invited to participate has been given everything they were promised in a professional and timely manner. Because so many players have been affected it will take us a few days to get to all of you.

Happy Holidays

EZStreetsports Management
    Last edited by playersonly69; 12-26-12 at 02:51 PM.

playersonly69

I have no idea of the exact bailout, but my idea above most likely is pretty close. It is very possible though they might just offer a free play without a deposit though since most of you guys are new customers. But most likely some sort of deposit will be required as in past bailouts of other books

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

something is better than nothing, especially for some folk

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29102

people arent this gullable are they?

lets hope not

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I suppose it's a bailout, but I'm not sure people that lost their account balances are going to be too excited about dumping money into another fairly sketchy book.

EZ has probably run the numbers and figured they can make some money here long term.

playersonly69

ezstreet has been around for quite a while. Much longer than betislands.

And you are never going to get a bailout from a top 5 book. Just see what they have to offer in a few days. It might be cash in your account with a small deposit and small rollover. For instance, if you are owed $2000, then maybe a deposit of $1000 gets you $3000.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stupid if you deposit there. Espically with some of the staff that has transferred.
    The funny thing is what they will offer you is the same type of bonus you would get normally get if you ask so this really isn't a bailout. A true bailout is a rollover without a deposit.
    I was lucky I got my balance transferred to a new book and was able to help some people here and the book I transfered to has no deposit requirements. I sent Pms to a few people but I guess sbr didn't like that since someone reported me. So if sbr wants to contact me fine I will explain it to them but since me nor anyone from here will profit from it I am assuming they say no.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    EZ has probably run the numbers and figured they can make some money here long term.
    You wouldn't expect otherwise right? If they do offer a bailout and are being legit about it then they do deserve to make a few bucks out of it. I suppose that's best case scenario though if they don't just double fuk those players.
    Last edited by InTheDrink; 12-26-12 at 12:07 PM.

wtt0315

You realized easy brought on some of the old staff from betislands that was stealing from people
    This would be like paying the people that helped rob you but if people want to do that then so be it
    Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    ezstreet has been around for quite a while. Much longer than betislands.

And you are never going to get a bailout from a top 5 book. Just see what they have to offer in a few days. It might be cash in your account with a small deposit and small rollover. For instance, if you are owed $2000, then maybe a deposit of $1000 gets you $3000.

louis
    louis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 431

If I am reading the table correctly, this gaming family has an F rating. Being "bailed" out by a book that has a history of scamming is just going to make things worse for us.

playersonly69

How does easystreet really have a history of stealing from people? Who are those people?

And dont say cory, because he broke the set rules in place and used a bot.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Be careful with this bailout. Do not slip on a banana peel.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

They are the same company

Don't give them.a penny

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

EZ is a scam book you dumb idiot..

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Of course EZ is offering a bailout, they just ran a "how long can we last with post up money" book, now they are doing it again... If the public keeps winning they'll be gone soon.

playersonly69

Who did ezstreet scam?

Say someone besided cory, but that shit doesnt count.

But I just relaying the information. You guys most likely will not get any other bailout offers at all

wtt0315

This is about as much a bailout as ttwarrior is your best friend
    How does easystreet really have a history of stealing from people? Who are those people?

wtt0315

Who did betislands scam before last month
    Who did ezstreet scam?

But I just relaying the information. You guys most likely will not get any other bailout offers at all

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    I was lucky I got my balance transferred to a new book and was able to help some people here and the book I transfered to has no deposit requirements.
    I'd like to hear more about this...

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Who did ezstreet scam?

Will someone ban this dipshit.. Obviously it's an EZ shill..

EZ is a D book.. a SCAM BOOK.. a STIFF BOOK.. Everybody here knows it.. NO ONE SHOULD EVER GO NEAR EZ!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Classic. A D rated book offering a bailout for a B rated book

what fukking good does this do someone that deposited 1k at BI, and ran it over 20k? I'm going to have to deposit now 30k with eZ to get my initial 1k back? In addition I'd have to hit their rollover requirements and in further addition, when I get all that out of the way I still have to get paid. Now I'd have over 50k tied up in EZ
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39, and Extra Innings

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Like Tony says....

you play at a shit book, eventually you will end up with shit on your hands.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29102

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Like Tony says....

you play at a shit book, eventually you will end up with shit on your hands.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Lets see if it's real money without a deposit or one of the many bonus offers to the BI list. It's not one of the books discussing a plan through Xmas and they haven't replied to SBR as of late. Considering EZ's involvement it needs to be much better than marketing to the BI players that were on their platform when it tanked.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Write it off boys. Don't chase with good money.
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave ProfaneReality 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

1brokegirl
    never had a bad day in my life
    1brokegirl's Avatar Become A Pro!

SMH why people fall into these traps

hey look i joined and got this

EZ STREET owner after stealing your money

Last edited by 1brokegirl; 12-26-12 at 04:37 PM.

wtt0315

So I just got the email from them. You have to deposit 50% of your bail out amount with a 15 times rollover. So basically it's the equivalent of 150% cash bonus with a 15 times roll over

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

yeah i never got why sbr got so harsh on ez for that. even after the rx came in and ruled on the side of ez. the guy was a known CC scam artest who would stop payment on cards, and he was obvioulsy using a bot.
    they offered him to fly out to the islands and take a lie dector test. of course he declined. if was a few thousands of dollars.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Learned my lesson Cris, Heritage, or 5Dimes!

wtt0315

here is the offical bailout email for them

i highlited the most important parts and the parts that should scare you off. if you do this you are crazy, but its your money... i am afraid most people that dont read the boards will think this is a good idea
    Dear former Betislands customer,
    After BetIslands ceased operations this week, players have been left wondering about their deposits and winnings and BI employees without a paycheck. While there has been plenty of finger pointing going around, EZ Street has decided to step up and try to help as many people as possible affected by this situation.
    Prior to the closure of BI, we attempted to step in and save it, but we were unable to obtain a proper audit of the nearly 2 million in account balances. There were multiple reasons for this, including poor management and a high number of sharps, bonus manipulators and syndicate players.
    Because of this, a blanket bailout program is not feasible as certain accounts, identities, deposits and balances can never be truly verified. We understand that some will not be happy to hear this, but we want to be upfront so there are no unrealistic expectations.
    We have spent the past week working on details of a possible bailout program. We hope this program will help brighten the holidays for both players and ex-employees.
    We are sending you this invitation email to be a part of the BI Bailout. To help expedite the situation we are offering employment to ex-BI account managers and customer service workers. Please call us at 888 707 6085 and our account managers will guide you through the process. We really want to be able to hear from you and help you in a personalized fashion.
    The Bailout Proposal is as follows:

-Is by invitation only and will be conducted on an account by account basis

-
Up to 100% of the verifiable balance from BetIslands credited to an EZStreet account (cash not freeplay). Verifiable balances do NOT include previous bonuses and freeplay credits by BI.
    -
Customer must make a deposit with EZ Street for 50% of their verifiable BetIslands balance.
    -Rollover will be BI balance+ EZ Deposit x 15 times rollover

-Payouts tied to this Bailout will be ineligible for our free Tuesday payout program. Customers have the choice of requesting two P2P transactions or one $2500 check payment per week. after that normal payout rules will apply. 

-All customers that participate in this offer must provide ID and verify contact information to avoid future claims 
as well as for security purposes.

-We reserve the right to terminate this offer without notice, close the account(s) and return player deposit(s) if we find that any professional betting groups, players with multiple accounts or any kind of players conducting fraudulent activities have infiltrated our bailout proposal.
    - We understand it’s a tough time of the year so we will work with those that do not have the 50% deposit please call so we can work with you individually.
    -The bailout offer will expire on Sunday January 20th, 2013.
    We have partnered with the RX sports forum to document that everyone that has been invited to participate has been given everything they were promised in a professional and timely manner. Because so many players have been affected it will take us a few days to get to all of you.
    Happy Holidays!
    Ezstreetsports.com
    888 707 6085

Delete Reply Reply All Forward Move Spam Actions Next Previous

<!-- Timers: Total uh2: 8.99ms --><!-- Timers: Skeleton 35ms -->
    <!-- Timers: Total uh2: 9.02ms --><!-- <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=launch?reason=no_js_enabl ed"> <script type="text/javascript">document.write("-->");<!-- SpaceID=978500271 loc=FR05 noad -->

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

I don't see this ending well for those That do this

JasonDC
    JasonDC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 238

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    here is the offical bailout email for them

i highlited the most important parts and the parts that should scare you off. if you do this you are crazy, but its your money... i am afraid most people that dont read the boards will think this is a good idea
    Dear former Betislands customer,
    We are sending you this invitation email to be a part of the BI Bailout. To help expedite the situation we are offering employment to ex-BI account managers and customer service workers. Please call us at 888 707 6085 and our account managers will guide you through the process. We really want to be able to hear from you and help you in a personalized fashion.
    The Bailout Proposal is as follows:

-Is by invitation only and will be conducted on an account by account basis

-
Up to 100% of the verifiable balance from BetIslands credited to an EZStreet account (cash not freeplay). Verifiable balances do NOT include previous bonuses and freeplay credits by BI.
    -
Customer must make a deposit with EZ Street for 50% of their verifiable BetIslands balance.
    -Rollover will be BI balance+ EZ Deposit x 15 times rollover

-Payouts tied to this Bailout will be ineligible for our free Tuesday payout program. Customers have the choice of requesting two P2P transactions or one $2500 check payment per week. after that normal payout rules will apply. 

-All customers that participate in this offer must provide ID and verify contact information to avoid future claims 
as well as for security purposes.

-We reserve the right to terminate this offer without notice, close the account(s) and return player deposit(s) if we find that any professional betting groups, players with multiple accounts or any kind of players conducting fraudulent activities have infiltrated our bailout proposal.
    - We understand it’s a tough time of the year so we will work with those that do not have the 50% deposit please call so we can work with you individually.
    -The bailout offer will expire on Sunday January 20th, 2013.
    We have partnered with the RX sports forum to document that everyone that has been invited to participate has been given everything they were promised in a professional and timely manner. Because so many players have been affected it will take us a few days to get to all of you.
    Happy Holidays!
    Ezstreetsports.com
    888 707 6085

Delete Reply Reply All Forward Move Spam Actions Next Previous

<!-- Timers: Total uh2: 8.99ms --><!-- Timers: Skeleton 35ms -->
    <!-- Timers: Total uh2: 9.02ms --><!-- <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=launch?reason=no_js_enabl ed"> <script type="text/javascript">document.write("-->");<!-- SpaceID=978500271 loc=FR05 noad -->
    The only part you needed to hilite to scare me off was the word deposit.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Desperate people will do desperate things!!!!!

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not so clever way of explaining why former bi clerks will now be at EZ. No, there is no relation between EZ and BI... not at all.
    Points Awarded:

KGambler gave ProfaneReality 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

slash
    slash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11532

The EZ guys must be laughing so hard that they almost shit their pants if someone takes them up on their 'bail out' offer!

123 Last