SplitAces
    SplitAces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

Time to move on. This is more of the same. I hope no one falls for this nonsense offer.

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

fuking terrible to hear. No way in hell I deposit a dime with them.

If this isn't the fukking Nigerian scam I don't know what is.

"I know you just sent me money to come to America, but I need a little more to cover other expenses...."

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Ugh I really hope this isn't our only option...

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Scam bailout thread started by a Scam poster about a Scam book.

Scamalicious.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kindred

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

massive scam if i've ever seen one.

winz
    refuse to lose
    winz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 949

EZ street sports is setup as a suck you dry type of place, their limits are really low and then when you add rollovers to it it's hysterical..if you are the kind of player that makes small petty straight bets all day long, and then you cash out a "max" ** and you think you made a score then you might like em....they prob won't steal your balance because the way the book is designed you will very rarely make a real score, and if you did manage to win any significant money their slow pay trapping your money style will tend to let you blow it back in frustration..if however you managed to still get past all these hurdles then you still might face new ones..why anyone would play at a book like this is beyond me...chances are you will just feed it for awhile before you wise up and switch to a better book.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

naw.. fukk this.. I am not sending them 50% cash money..and fukking 15x RO?? and BI's employee now works @ EZ?? hell fukking no.. I will just let go my balance @ BI!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6955

why is this even being discussed

penetrating unreal
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5, and Mikeyanks23

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Why? Because if they approve of this, its all good right?
    I think they want to make up for what happened here. I think they feel terrible about it. I think they want to learn their mistake.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

if you lost money at betislands, i suggest u do something you never would have done to get the money back if you want it that badly, such as pick up a 2nd job, etc. anyone who offered a bailout was going to make you deposit at their shop, this book is as crooked as they come though.

First 123