flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I'd do anything to get a hug from Blondie on Christmas day. She makes me tear up anytime I see her posting handle. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body, she is such a gentle human being. Kiss Kiss

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Sometimes I go to bed and have dreams about blondie. One time the dream was blondie was next to me in my bed and Alan came bursting in through the door with a 12 gauge shotgun and blew my brains out then I woke up.

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

NINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS NINA!!!!!

Great to see you around miss you bunches!!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I'd do anything to get a hug from Blondie on Christmas day. She makes me tear up anytime I see her posting handle. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body, she is such a gentle human being. Kiss Kiss
    Haha you've never seen me mad before my kids and Alan would laugh if they read that I didn't have a mean bone in my body. I am nice on here but a hard ass around the house. I expect a lot from the kids. Good grades, good behavior, etc. (Alan actually said you might want to make sure you aren't taking some bad drugs )

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Sometimes I go to bed and have dreams about blondie. One time the dream was blondie was next to me in my bed and Alan came bursting in through the door with a 12 gauge shotgun and blew my brains out then I woke up.
    Out of the two of us, I am more likely to blow someone's brains out than he is

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did you self-saloon this Blondie

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    NINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS NINA!!!!!

Great to see you around miss you bunches!!

Haha you've never seen me mad before my kids and Alan would laugh if they read that I didn't have a mean bone in my body. I am nice on here but a hard ass around the house. I expect a lot from the kids. Good grades, good behavior, etc. (Alan actually said you might want to make sure you aren't taking some bad drugs )

Out of the two of us, I am more likely to blow someone's brains out than he is
    You can tell Alan he is one lucky man. I'd do anything to be in your presence for just one hour. Your the love of my life!

hels

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    You can tell Alan he is one lucky man. I'd do anything to be in your presence for just one hour. Your the love of my life!
    Just climb into her chimney wearing your santa suit

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Nice work so far hels

Keep it up gueyeeye

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    Just climb into her chimney wearing your santa suit
    She makes my heart pitty pat i worship her

hels

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Nice work so far hels

Keep it up gueyeeye
    I am using all the talent I learned from jjgold.

He was the king at epic posting runs. His max was 180 an hour. I'm quite a ways behind but that mark but we all know it is possible.

First 12