No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    have some people accused you of having a fake wife and fake kids? Interesting.
    What are you talking about?

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Still no answer why these threads are made?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

have some people accused you of having a fake wife and fake kids? Interesting.

No Coin is saying that he has real job that pays his bills. He doesn't have to sweat bets every night to provide for his family or make a living. Gambling is entertainment for him. He isn't going broke "trying" to make a living gambling like 90% of this board. In other words, he is one of the smarter people on this board.

You take shots at him for being up a couple hundred dollars which really tells a lot about you. It's funny because you and me both know you are probably down a lot in your lifetime from gambling. To do this as entertainment and make money is pretty cool if you ask me.

Unless you have inside info. you're flipping a coin. At best you go 50/50 and lose in the long run because of juice. There might be like 5 people out of a 100 that can make profit and they aren't hanging out here.

And before you start sucking your own dick about how you win, I see a lot of people on here that think they know what they're doing and then when I start tallying up their record, I see a lot of losses.

We're all down in our lifetime gambling. Who are you guys trying to fool? The only thing that separates me and No Coin from most other people is that we understand math and are realistic about it. Therefore I use it as an outlet for entertainment which has minimized my losses. I don't go big and chase losses to end up losing thousands like a moron. I finish every year up a few hundred or down a few hundred give or take maybe a thousand. It's really no big deal. I would easily blow that money some where else.

We would all probably do better if we would work together instead of being total assholes to each other but it is what is.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

No Coin is saying that he has real job that pays his bills. He doesn't have to sweat bets every night to provide for his family or make a living. Gambling is entertainment for him. He isn't going broke "trying" to make a living gambling like 90% of this board. In other words, he is one of the smarter people on this board.

You take shots at him for being up a couple hundred dollars which really tells a lot about you. It's funny because you and me both know you are probably down a lot in your lifetime from gambling. To do this as entertainment and make money is pretty cool if you ask me.

Unless you have inside info. you're flipping a coin. At best you go 50/50 and lose in the long run because of juice. There might be like 5 people out of a 100 that can make profit and they aren't hanging out here.

And before you start sucking your own dick about how you win, I see a lot of people on here that think they know what they're doing and then when I start tallying up their record, I see a lot of losses.

We're all down in our lifetime gambling. Who are you guys trying to fool? The only thing that separates me and No Coin from most other people is that we understand math and are realistic about it. Therefore I use it as an outlet for entertainment which has minimized my losses. I don't go big and chase losses to end up losing thousands like a moron. I finish every year up a few hundred or down a few hundred give or take maybe a thousand. It's really no big deal. I would easily blow that money some where else.

We would all probably do better if we would work together instead of being total assholes to each other but it is what is.
    You know how many ppl on here make money gambling? You must be blind. There are professional gamblers on this site, maybe you should venture into some other threads and learn. I am not a pro gambler. There are a ton of threads that are up money. My nba thread is up a few thousand and i have lost a couple big plays as well. i don't tally my record. i pay someone tokens to do it so ppl like you don't come in and bitch and say it's fake or i cheated. Do you know who Sando is? Sando is one of the best gamblers on this site guaranteed. This is a fact. All his records are accurate. Do you know who LTA was? He left. What about Dexter? I know for a fact that Dexter has made money in his career gambling. Everything is documented on this site. There are some other guys I know that make more money than anyone I mentioned but you would have no clue who they were because you only follow around certain posters on this forum, one of them being myself, and the other two being twizzle and lakerman.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

you would have no clue who they were because you only follow around certain posters on this forum, one of them being myself, and the other two being twizzle and lakerman.
    Your stupid assumptions are staggering sometimes.

And what are you saying? He could find winning gamblers but instead he follows you? So you're admitting to being a loser? I don't get it.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

you only follow around certain posters on this forum, one of them being myself, and the other two being twizzle and lakerman.
    You know who I follow on this site? Are you stalking me or something?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Nice hit on the 'Skins, LB.

Make sure to send Romo a fruit basket with some of your winnings.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Nice hit on the 'Skins, LB.

Make sure to send Romo a fruit basket with some of your winnings.
    LOL winnings???? you mean air?

dnwjdl
    dnwjdl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

LB is the man!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Hey no coin dd the bolded games lose?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    stop posting here bitch Packers are in the playoffs.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Skins -3.5 +100 (35x) -- closed at -3.5 +107

Vikes +3 +105 (15x) -- closed at +3 +106

Rams +10.5 -110 (10x) -- closed at -11 -110

Bills -3.5 -105(25x) -- closed at -3.5 +105

Exactly my point re: BTCL. You went 4-0 on the games I bolded earlier in the week and you didn't beat the closer on any of them.

lakerboy

No coin gl. You need help. Big bear go and die. Thanks. No coin I just keep cashing. Sorry I didn't beat the closers. Guess it cost me a bill or so.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

No coin gl. You need help. Big bear go and die. Thanks. No coin I just keep cashing. Sorry I didn't beat the closers. Guess it cost me a bill or so.
    You picked winners. That's the most important thing -- not beating the closing numbers. The former is vastly underrated at SBR. The latter is the most overrated, overused, overdiscussed bullshit on this board -- and your four winners above were proof positive.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

nice job lb

Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave the_situation 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy

So what is he, 3-3?

I'm not even going to bother computing what the juice "would be".

After Washington loses tonight it will be like -30 units. Still, his plays aren't bad. He actually has some of the better picks on this forum. I just wish he would cut the BS. Whatever, it is what it is.

once again this shows you are not that good at making picks. how many units was it down? or was it up over 40 units? so thats up over 93 units on the nfl this year. oh its okay im always chasing though right? i must be good at chasing considering how many of those big spot( sorry chase ) plays actually hit.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    You picked winners. That's the most important thing -- not beating the closing numbers. The former is vastly underrated at SBR. The latter is the most overrated, overused, overdiscussed bullshit on this board -- and your four winners above were proof positive.
    lol

back to sack clinging even after you were called out

obey your master

good dog

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

once again this shows you are not that good at making picks. how many units was it down? or was it up over 40 units? so thats up over 93 units on the nfl this year. oh its okay im always chasing though right? i must be good at chasing considering how many of those big spot( sorry chase ) plays actually hit.

lol

back to sack clinging even after you were called out

obey your master

good dog

all the boyz are still up...look at this. guess we all have off from work tomorrow??

Dexter
    Update your status

this fukin thread is priceless...haha

great performances by all the heavyweights

Dexter
    Update your status

you keep saying this bro..........just so im clear. are you saying that gambling on sports should only be done as a means of entertainment and that no one should expect income from it over the long term? (lets call long term - 12 months)

i know you're a few years younger then me, and i was definitely down when i was in my 20's (in 30's now)....instead of waving the white flag and mentioning this all over SBR every day - buckle down, take this seriously and really try for 1 year to make a profit. start a thread and track it - thats why i started threads a few years ago and my results (for whatever reason) have improved dramatically...

Dexter
    Update your status

What about Dexter? I know for a fact that Dexter has made money in his career gambling. Everything is documented on this site. There are some other guys I know that make more money than anyone I mentioned but you would have no clue who they were because you only follow around certain posters on this forum, one of them being myself, and the other two being twizzle and lakerman.
    To be fair, im not sure if in my lifetime i am definitely up. i won about 20k in 2011, lost about 5k this year.....and on average, maybe i used to bleed away 1k per year when i was younger for 10 years (my units were like 25 and 50 bucks then)......maybe i am up now?

wait - does horse racing have to count?

Goat - dont forget shoebox!

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    you keep saying this bro..........just so im clear. are you saying that gambling on sports should only be done as a means of entertainment and that no one should expect income from it over the long term? (lets call long term - 12 months)

i know you're a few years younger then me, and i was definitely down when i was in my 20's (in 30's now)....instead of waving the white flag and mentioning this all over SBR every day - buckle down, take this seriously and really try for 1 year to make a profit. start a thread and track it - thats why i started threads a few years ago and my results (for whatever reason) have improved dramatically...

he does not gamble much. he is a guy with a great job who has friends with big rolls who bet 5k on games but himself he is too busy trying to figure out who is real and who isnt on sbr. sound like a typical players talk guy? then again he said the skins would lose today.

First 123