Zmoney
    Zmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 250

Has anyone heard of Action Sports?? Sports Service

Just wanted to know if anyone has worked with this service or heard of them?

I got on board like a month ago, Had 4 winning weeks with them while I was paying up my balance to have the full package.

After I was paid in full, this week they have gone 4 for 16...thats 25%. I mean a blind monkey, getting this kind of info from a service for paid picks has got to be a joke. The majority of the picks this week were all behind. Wasnt like I got robbed which I could take more lightly. In this week alone, without changing much with the units, I have given back all what we won in the first month and not including the Ridic amount I stupidly paid these pricks.

Im now stuck between not wanting to stop getting their picks because I feel like im owed something

hopefully someone knows something

thanks

Zmoney

I got on board like a month ago, Had 4 winning weeks with them while I was paying up my balance to have the full package.

After I was paid in full, this week they have gone 4 for 16...thats 25%. I mean a blind monkey, getting this kind of info from a service for paid picks has got to be a joke. The majority of the picks this week were all behind. Wasnt like I got robbed which I could take more lightly. In this week alone, without changing much with the units, I have given back all what we won in the first month and not including the Ridic amount I stupidly paid these pricks.

Im now stuck between not wanting to stop getting their picks because I feel like im owed something

thanks

Zmoney

thanks

Zmoney

thanks

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

They make plays like anyone... You're paying them to do leg work, also everyone will have a loosing week on e and a while.

They don't owe you anything unless they have garos with lost money

Zmoney

I understand that, but what kinda of leg work is 4 for 16? if there is really bought info out there...it should never be that awful lets be serious...
    Week 1 : +1200
    Week 2: +650
    Week 3: +800
    Week 4: + 2000
    Week 5: -4500

Obv a Losing week is acceptable but I dont think any real service should be doin that kinda damage...like i said these games werent even close. My concern is now that ive paid for the full package, is there any motive for them to be giving me bad info on purpose??

vaas187

i wouldnt be shook by it personally...sounds stupid the types of packages their offering though.

i wouldnt pay more than 70 bucks for a week of NFL AND NBA picks...that would average out 3-4K in profits though

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

touts are total trash

they are the biggest scum on the face of the earth

do not take anymore of their picks

they will bury you

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

If you pay for picks you get what you deserve

indzrul
    indzrul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 543

Unless u get Billy Walters picks no service is worth paying for period.

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by indzrul View Post
    Unless u get Billy Walters picks no service is worth paying for period.
    billy walters is not sharper than your average gambler

he made his money doing illegal things, not from gambling

indzrul
    indzrul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 543

So if he os not sharp why is it that most Vegas books wont take his action?? From what I have read he has not ever had a losing season.

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by indzrul View Post
    So if he os not sharp why is it that most Vegas books wont take his action?? From what I have read he has not ever had a losing season.

How To Admit You Like Someone

• Do this in person. Try to keep your eye on the person you are talking to. If you are the nervous type and might stutter or get sweaty and don't know how to express yourself too well, you may want to write an instant message/text. Keep in mind that texting should be used as a last resort to tell someone how you feel.
      When you start to talk make sure you are not arguing. Let them know how you feel about them, but do not go over the top and act like they are the most important thing in the world. Let them know what is going on and why is it that you feel that way about them. Avoid rushing into a relationship, as it may make your partner feel uncomfortable or uneasy.
      When you're done expressing yourself, don't ask "so, how do you feel about me?". It is up to them when and if they are willing to let you know. If they say no, then admit the truth, and don't lie. Say how you really feel, but don't throw a tantrum. If they say yes, well then, you or he/she could ask them out, but if you're younger, you should just be friends.
      If they have nothing to say to how you feel, move on.
      If they do let you know how they feel about you, but it is not the same way you feel about them, don't stress it and don't make the mistake to take it back. Eventually they may feel the same way and if they don't, again just move on.
      If they feel the same way, ask if they would like to go somewhere with you sometime. Get to know each other better.

darkhat

sorry, wrong thread

Zmoney

They called me just before Sunday night football and gave me San Fran in NFL and Nebraska in College Hoops. Both were absolute blowouts in the worse way....to finish off the week... their record was 4 out of 18.....-4990 for the week

Just in case anyone gets any calls from a service that goes by Action Sports/Behind the Bets....
    Ridiculous

Zmoney

I understand that, but what kinda of leg work is 4 for 16? if there is really bought info out there...it should never be that awful lets be serious...
    Week 1 : +1200
    Week 2: +650
    Week 3: +800
    Week 4: + 2000
    Week 5: -4500

Obv a Losing week is acceptable but I dont think any real service should be doin that kinda damage...like i said these games werent even close. My concern is now that ive paid for the full package, is there any motive for them to be giving me bad info on purpose??

Zmoney

They called me just before Sunday night football and gave me San Fran in NFL and Nebraska in College Hoops. Both were absolute blowouts in the worse way....to finish off the week... their record was 4 out of 18.....-4990 for the week

Just in case anyone gets any calls from a service that goes by Action Sports/Behind the Bets....
    Ridiculous

darkhat

i'd rather chew off my thumb before i pay for a tout

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Read between the lines on darkhat's posts and you'll find your answers...

HUY
    HUY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3257

Past tipster performance says nothing about future tipster performance. Welcome to the club. Get out as fast as you can.

Zmoney

Just ridiculous...its actually really hard to go 4/18 even if you were trying....I made payments for the full package during the first month while they were winning...paid an arm n leg like an idiot...suppose to get games all the way thru beginning of april....first 4 weeks i cleared a little, this last week was the first week that its all profit from here on out until April.. and i get 4/18 n lose 5k...almost like it was set up for them to want me to get out...If i have any balls I would start to bet the opposite starting this Wednesday

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    Read between the lines on darkhat's posts and you'll find your answers...

Zmoney

Still makes no sense, why would that be their motive. The idea is to be somewhat legit so ur clients pay every season.

U can't find a real service to work on commish cause they can't win on a consistent basis week in and out.

I'm gonna post these clowns plays n bet the opposite starting Wednesday. Lets see how unlucky one can be

Zmoney

Ok here we go,

First day fading these clowns...
    they said their play is on the Magic -3 and their Action play is Central Michigan

which means im playing :

Hornets
    Western Ky
    Both blind

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

they will go 2-0 tonight lol

Zmoney

Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post
    they will go 2-0 tonight lol
    For sure lol...it is what it is...i dont care anymore

I went down with the ship...if they are a joke..than they will assume they bury me til im dead

Zmoney

4 for 18 is beyond me...thats ridiculously hard to do

Zmoney

Again, they lost their Main Play in:
    Magic

But hit their so called Action play in Central Mich, which is their lowest unit bet

We'll see tom

Zmoney

12/27/12 Early Football Pick

The Guys Boss got on the phone n told me to take

San Jose -7.5 with REAL confidence.

yah that means I'm all over BG getting the points
    Either way, we'll see

GL

Zmoney

Quote Originally Posted by Zmoney View Post
    The Guys Boss got on the phone n told me to take

San Jose -7.5 with REAL confidence.

yah that means I'm all over BG getting the points
    Either way, we'll see

GL

Yah Yah, of course I lose...all it took was a ridic ending...San Jose was never covering for him to tell me with Real Confidence...
    Still not sold on these clowns

Next game:

Rhode Island +19,
    in other words Ill be on St Marys

Also, they gave me a small play on Western KY -8

So the Fade plays are St Marys, and Flo International

GL

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

1) Stop gambling forever.

2) Call this #:

http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/node/1

tatehill2000
    tatehill2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11095

Hey,,, you profited. welcome to the darkside,,, there are losers, and there are winners. Let me give you lesson ONE on handicapping. 99% of touts lose longterm. Do yourself a favor and go back and look at all of the Previous plays they gave you. they were in profit,,, but look at the type of plays they gave you, were they 90% favorites? You only gave he PROFIT ammounts,,, you never said what their win% was? did they lose all of there 10 unit 20 unit 30 units? and then magically win a 100 unit to profit the week?

You assuming they want you to lose is ludicris for one reason,,, why? so they can be t the other side at a better line? that would mean they need 10s of thousands to be bet on one side,,, and the joke here is the books dont move the line just cause there is 200 g on 1 side and 50gs on the other,,,

there are so many sports issues here in this thread Im getting twisted trying to help you. lol,,, You need to back it down a notch, and get mentored by someone,,

gl to you
    tater

vaas187

i wouldn't bother with the service. what do you expect though like I said before...

there's millions of greasers whjo aren't even touts, just people stealing everyone's money. just take advice on the forum from some people and make your own conclusions.

Zmoney

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    1) Stop gambling forever.

2) Call this #:

http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/node/1

Ya, couple things buddy..

1. go screw urself
    2. i thought this was a forum, i was just startin this post to see if anyone heard of the same clowns that got my money...
    3. I dont need ur pity, Im an idiot for what I did and I got what i deserved

Zmoney

Quote Originally Posted by tatehill2000 View Post
    Hey,,, you profited. welcome to the darkside,,, there are losers, and there are winners. Let me give you lesson ONE on handicapping. 99% of touts lose longterm. Do yourself a favor and go back and look at all of the Previous plays they gave you. they were in profit,,, but look at the type of plays they gave you, were they 90% favorites? You only gave he PROFIT ammounts,,, you never said what their win% was? did they lose all of there 10 unit 20 unit 30 units? and then magically win a 100 unit to profit the week?

You assuming they want you to lose is ludicris for one reason,,, why? so they can be t the other side at a better line? that would mean they need 10s of thousands to be bet on one side,,, and the joke here is the books dont move the line just cause there is 200 g on 1 side and 50gs on the other,,,

there are so many sports issues here in this thread Im getting twisted trying to help you. lol,,, You need to back it down a notch, and get mentored by someone,,

gl to you
    tater

Ok heres what I got. We basically were betting 400 on most plays and would bet 600 or 800 on their radar plays or they so called them...

Week 1
    Profit: 1200
    Record: 7 out of 11

Week 2
    Profit : 600
    Record : 8 out of 11
    "First game of the Week we bet big for 1200, lost and recovered it all back betting 400 and 500 the rest of the week"

Week 3
    Profit : 800
    Record : 6 out of 11

Week 4
    Profit : 2050
    Record : 10 out of 14

Week 5
    Profit -4990
    Record : 4 out of 18

The games were a mix of favorites and dogs, I typically as most ppl now try to stay away from those big public favorites and I wasnt getting them. At the end of each of the first four weeks, I sent in a big payment to them to pay off my balance so i could have the full package up until April. Why? well because I was really just paying them what they were winning and the games were good. Was just to coincidental that week 5, when i was paid up. we have that kind of week. I wouldnt have bothered a -1000 or -1500 week at all.. Hell just like 45% or even 50/50...but these guys gave em 22%...cleaned my clock..all the winnings of course..now im down an arm n leg for games until April which i no long want.

Like i said..i dont mind to lose..it was just How, and all week it was games that werent even watchable almost as if they knew.. I dunno

12 Last