wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

no i agree
    i fell for it hand over fist. i hope no other books go out like this because its a pretty shitty feeling when you lose you lose and when you win they leave. i was lucky enough to make aquatainces down there so i was able to be moved to a private book with my balance and i am very happy. I just feel horrible for the other people that nothing will be done for.

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    good point wtt

my point was that they aren't all "the same", and newer places with 3 employees that have scammed people in the past, that give away 100% bonuses, free 1/2 point, AND -107 juice are a lot more likely to close.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

was anyone else's balance able to be transferred over? don't say that too loudly wtt, there are a lot of guys here that wouldn't be happy to find that info out...

wtt0315

no, and part of my aggrement is not to name the book. i have a huge rollover and only got a fraction but better then nothing. I had conctacted 6 books and finally found someone. Everyone just has to do their leg work and contact all the books till they find one. Thats what i did. I started at the top left and moved over 1 by 1.
    was anyone else's balance able to be transferred over? don't say that too loudly wtt, there are a lot of guys here that wouldn't be happy to find that info out...

wtt0315

but let me say also that if someone had a smaller balance they can pm me and i will talk to them and see if they can take theirs but i cant promise anything and even though i dont get anything from it i am sure sbr would ban me

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    but let me say also that if someone had a smaller balance they can pm me and i will talk to them and see if they can take theirs but i cant promise anything and even though i dont get anything from it i am sure sbr would ban me
    thats the right thing to do!!! i know alliance is doing it for the bet islands custs.... i prefer my money to be in at intertops... cause any book in costa rica can screw you with no remorse

First 123