Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

BIs Jon "cheers" spotted in South TX

Ok boys, haven't posted much in awhile, but been lurking the last few weeks but here it is.

So I am at the 24 hour laundromat a block away from a whore/ crack house minding my business smoking a bowl having a beer in my truck waiting for my cloths to finish.This area is much known for crack/coke/ meth and masses of hookers. Some kid in a hoodie with neck tats( have compared them to the pictures on fifa.com of "cheers" Jon, bout a 79% chance this is him as i was well buzzed when this went down.)

First this kid that could be " cheers" Jon with an obvious central american or Hispanic fellow(mexico car plates), very dark skin, gets down to use the bathroom( obviously the muscle of BI,scar down his cheek). I lock eyes on "cheers" Jon who elects to get down while his friend uses the bathroom and begins smoking a joint on the sidewalk, kid is obviously tweaking out on something and out of his mind. They leave.

"Cheers" Jon returns walking from the crack/whore house to inform me his buddy had gotten a shipment of phones from south america already with service and showed me 1 ready to go.He says I looked like the type of guy who might want that offering up 1 for 10 or 2 for 15. Obviously he was short $ for the amount of cocaine he needed. I tell him to get lost he walks away and puts on his hoodie. As he does this I notice a letter F tat on his right pointer finger but this is all i caught as he was walking away upset I didn't take his phones.

Take it as you will boys. Exact same facial hair build and tats , not sure what to do. Is "cheers" Jon now doing a phone selling scam?
    Last edited by Nick Papageorgio; 12-21-12 at 05:03 PM.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Saloon this stupid shit.

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Every goose with neck tattoos deserves a beating anyway.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Saloon your life tracer. That is what SBR John/cheers john did to you with this scam. Some of us lost real dough not just a message board, looking for outs.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: emoney

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    Saloon your life tracer. That is what SBR John/cheers john did to you with this scam. Some of us lost real dough not just a message board, looking for outs.
    You're a rookie, son. I was sticking up Jon, and nick for a dime a week, way before you ever knew what a SBR was. Your post wasn't even close to funny. Reason why nobody is responding. Come up with better material

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Terrible thread

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I'm pretty sure kris humphries is half black

I'm also pretty sure this thread is garbage