wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know for a fact that they were taking in over 230k per week in depsoits
    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I've been waiting for someone to bring this up or at least for someone to start a thread asking posters how much they ever deposited at BI vs what they're owed. As soon as that owed number gets higher than the amount they deposited = the figure is air. There is no way those guys who were on payment plans for high 5 figures/6 figures deposited anything close to that and I'd bet most guys here didn't either thanks to the half point, bonuses and freeplays. Doesn't make the situation any better but I think some people are convinced there was 1.5 million worth of deposits sitting in an account that Jon ran away with which is ridiculous. Bloody book didn't even take non US residents or CC deposits.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    I know for a fact that they were taking in over 230k per week in depsoits
    How much were they paying out + overhead?

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

so sbr_john comes in post at a thread where there is less traffic?? and he doesn't say anything like what you said..

wtt0315

Not that much. I have friends that worked there and quit when some things starting going wrong. I also know that when someone left 200 k which was the previous weeks deposits went missing
    I am pretty sure that money from what I heard will be opening a new book soon
    How much were they paying out + overhead?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 00

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by CollegePro View Post
    so sbr_john comes in post at a thread where there is less traffic?? and he doesn't say anything like what you said..
    So now you're upset at the thread he posted in? And why would he say anything like I said? The thread is about something completely different. It seems like you're just looking for things to pick at after saying I must've missed posts but then admitting you were the one who actually did. Although you even posted in the thread after John. So it's probably best if we just end the conversation and walk away believing whatever it is we do.

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not that much. I have friends that worked there and quit when some things starting going wrong. I also know that when someone left 200 k which was the previous weeks deposits went missing
    these shops should be torched down and their owners jailed

shari91

Ok so if someone ran off with 200k and has the balls to start a new book, we can only hope that word spreads quickly as to what it is. I find that a bit hard to believe but I guess nothing's surprising these days. You'd think someone wouldn't even dare though.

wtt0315

And honestly I am done with the situation. I lost a lot of money but keeping things in perspective I still hace my son which some people won't have this Christmas. I really went out on a limb and put a lot of sensitive info out there but I felt people needed to know. I also know bill had been contacting betislands and having meetings with them 2 weeks before this went down do even though I don't blame sbr for this, I blame them for not telling people earlier. It wouldn't of changed the outcome but they would of looked better. I have waited and waited for sbr to give a apology but just like any other time they take the stance of your business can leave here and sbr still will be profitable so fk you. So it is what is and I move on. Life won't end over this but my trusting of this site or some mods I had a lot of trust for did. I feel if I could find out as much info as I did that they have to have twice as much. People just want to know what happened that's all
    Anyways I hope everyone has a merry Christmas and hope this never happens again
    Make sure you kiss your kids this christmas

CollegePro

So now you're upset at the thread he posted in? And why would he say anything like I said? The thread is about something completely different. It seems like you're just looking for things to pick at after saying I must've missed posts but then admitting you were the one who actually did. Although you even posted in the thread after John. So it's probably best if we just end the conversation and walk away believing whatever it is we do.
    did i said I am upset?? and because you said you would think SBR would feel the same way as you.. but no.. SBR_John is just drinking his beer and laughing at us...

CollegePro

Ok so if someone ran off with 200k and has the balls to start a new book, we can only hope that word spreads quickly as to what it is. I find that a bit hard to believe but I guess nothing's surprising these days. You'd think someone wouldn't even dare though.
    Jon is working @ 7redsports already... he is "7redfred".

wtt0315

My friend works at another book in the same building and if I get word on the book you guys will be the first to know
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

shari91

I'm done too wtt. Merry Christmas to all of you as well.

sitzlejd
    sitzlejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Quote Originally Posted by CollegePro View Post
    maybe you haven't been reading what I and other posters have been posting.. cuz you just came back here which is understandable. I truly think SBR_John was part of this... and to answer your question, it probably came from SBR_John. and I know you are going to say that's ridiculous... but at this point, it doesn't really matter.. If I knew that tattoo kid was Jon, I would have not sent single cent to that place.. especially that video where they were going to costa rican whore house... low life fukks..
    Link to video?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I'm done too wtt. Merry Christmas to all of you as well.
    Hey Shari, my only question with respect to the "Jon" ownership role is why did Justin refer to him as owner?

That isn't even directed toward you, I wish Justin would answer that, but he won't seem to address it.

eastern2
    eastern2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Then why would I be talking now? I haven't seen him announce anything, have you?

Twist what I'm saying all you want but anyone with a brain gets it. If a business is taking in less revenue than it owes, once its cash reserves are gone they're in trouble. Either they find a saviour to inject cash to pay the debts or they fold. Doesn't matter what kind of business. And like I said, doesn't make the situation any better but it's reality. Anyway, I'm not going to argue Business 101. Kind of pointless.

I understand what you are saying but .... It doesn't mean that a person that deposits $500 then runs. That $500 up to $15k isn't any less entitled to $15k....

That is the gambling industry right? U win u collect? U lose, ur out...

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

This place has been turning into a dump for quite some time (a reflection of society in America?).
    With my post count at a nice even number I shall sign out today and never post again.
    I know, I know, never heard of Ya, don`t let the door hit your dick that drags on the ground on the way out and all that shit!!
    Best to ALL you good men. 2dabank, shortstop (going to be at the William Penn Fri, Sat nights), roguedogscholar, smitch (almost forgot you friend, hope your Mom is doing well) and a number of others like milwaukeemike, always liked reading your shit. My man SwingingJohnson - who loves you Brother?

puff, puff, puff
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 12-20-12 at 08:42 AM.

CollegePro

Quote Originally Posted by sitzlejd View Post
    Link to video?
    SBR took it all down.. to protect Jon

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by eastern2 View Post
    I understand what you are saying but .... It doesn't mean that a person that deposits $500 then runs. That $500 up to $15k isn't any less entitled to $15k....

That is the gambling industry right? U win u collect? U lose, ur out...
    The way they see it is you win they ban you,you lose can stay.

dmtrader
    dmtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Folk running laps here to point fingers should probably be doing their homework instead. The whole industry in Costa Rica as it relates to the US is on the fukkin brink due to changing Costa Rican banking laws, diplomatic pressure and the DOJ and all fukks can do is point their fingers at some skinny fukked up painted kid who was in over his fukkin head from the get go.
    Exactly.

People, when you send your $ into an offshore book, YOU are responsible. There's no legal recourse for you. You want to gamble, so you take the risks. You only have yourself to blame when a book closes up shop and you are left without your $.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Pujols watch your back

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Hey Shari, my only question with respect to the "Jon" ownership role is why did Justin refer to him as owner?

That isn't even directed toward you, I wish Justin would answer that, but he won't seem to address it.
    Even jon posted on the forum that he is the founder and owner of bi.

Sbr confirmed it but now jihn and jon are saying that he was just the gm. What a joke.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Fukks wrong with all of you. The fukkin DOJ has your damn money or made damn sure there was not gonna be any for you to see. Not Jon. Not Vinnie B. (although he ain't gonna be broke any time soon) nor anyone fukkin else. This is not a risk management problem or a rip off. It is the result of a fukkin sweep.

This fukkin walking stick of artwork ain't take shit from anybody. Kid is just a con pawn. Now then, he wasn't overtly honest about the situation, nor was anyone here but the fukkin DOJ fixxed Bet Islands and its illicit customer base.

Folk running laps here to point fingers should probably be doing their homework instead. The whole industry in Costa Rica as it relates to the US is on the fukkin brink due to changing Costa Rican banking laws, diplomatic pressure and the DOJ and all fukks can do is point their fingers at some skinny fukked up painted kid who was in over his fukkin head from the get go.

I got more news for you. Bambi wasn't a bankrobber.
    If this is true,

Any deposits accepted after the date of the "SWEEP" were knowingly and willingly THEFT by deception, period....................

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post

Heard from Justin yet Sam?

First 12