Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Guys not leaving yet, Trying to get as many dollars back from SBR as possible.....So i will be playing poker and getting my points daily, but when march comes or whatever my renewal date is, ill be out! Cant support a cause that doesnt look out or help you when you need em. Just a simple heads up, betislands is in big trouble would of been enough for me to support SBR, but they did nothing, Well actually they did something, They lied to us all, and even keep upgrading BI.....You guys realize how small Costa Rica is???? If Betislands JON farted, SBR JOHN would of had a face full of shit, thats how small the place is...........and on top of that they are just about across the street from these penetrates......Who knows Maybe SBR JOHN or Willy Dozier will give us all an apology???? I mean shit we already received an apology from SSLP/BIJON.......... This Kid JON from BI ranks up there with Madoff for sure, The money is gone........... I just wish the Kid Jon was man enough to take it out of my hand instead of pulling a stunt, that the thing that pisses me off the most!

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

So another thread announcing an exit from sbr...and the person doesn't even leave. I'm tired of these attention whoring threads.

Almost as comical as this one guy threatening to come to costa rica to deal with jon personally yesterday. Wait, it's the same guy you say?

KTnamja
    i'm a SBR PRO
    KTnamja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

SBR followed Covers protocol.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

ftb make sure before you go you call your book that you went pro with and tell them to stop the commision from your plays going to sbr. i am doing that tommorow.

Footballtime

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    So another thread announcing an exit from sbr...and the person doesn't even leave. I'm tired of these attention whoring threads.

Almost as comical as this one guy threatening to come to costa rica to deal with jon personally yesterday. Wait, it's the same guy you say?
    Dude dont get the story fuked up, I am on Vacation just about the sametime evey year, My wife and I go to Costa Rica since she is spanish..And will be there the 19th to 27 of Jan...........Wont be my first Rodeo down in Costa Rica believe me Kiddie!

Footballtime

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    ftb make sure before you go you call your book that you went pro with and tell them to stop the commision from your plays going to sbr. i am doing that tommorow.
    Havent used that book since i went pro, Waited for my pro status, then bet 200 on a game at that book and the other side for 200 with the local, Wasnt a bad deal, Lost at the book and Picked up the same 200 3 days later! SBR wont be making any money off me!

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    KoncktheDonk.................I will always own you in poker kid...............Ill cashing my shit out to atleast get my 200 back in gift cards before i go, you can bet on that........Site has already cost me enough, no way Im leaving without getting some of my cash back!
    You only own your buddies gay ass you f\*g.
    Real poker you dont last 20 minutes with me
    you couldnt sit at the same table ass fuk.

Footballtime

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    You only own your buddies gay ass you f\*g.
    Real poker you dont last 20 minutes with me
    you couldnt sit at the same table ass fuk.
    Konky, Why when i show up at your table you run away? I know SBR isnt real poker, but when you want to set up a game?

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    Konky, Why when i show up at your table you run away? I know SBR isnt real poker, but when you want to set up a game?
    You can find me at the next bash you wont have the money or the balls to play me with your weak shit.
    I leave when I see fake poker ...when one cok keeps raising an winning every hand I dont hang . Thats why i
    roll my pts. Now do me a favor and everyone else here....shut your *** hole stop whining an GTFO now.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Funny thing is you may not be a card rack any more since you decided to hammer SBR for the BI scandal
    So what the site advertised the book and it went bad. You clowns think SBR should repay the money.
    Thats insane lol. If your brother went out an killed some one should you go to the chair because you are
    his brother. You stupid fuks SBR makes money by advertising they are not booking your bets. You should invest time into picking out which book you use (but your to fukin stupid for that) your all dragged into these toilets
    by some misleading bonus lol. Great Footballallthewayutheasstime now be a man and leave like you threatened. You wont your just a whining sniviling prick that wont amount to much.
    END THREAD
    Saloon this gay bags shit

Footballtime

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Funny thing is you may not be a card rack any more since you decided to hammer SBR for the BI scandal
    So what the site advertised the book and it went bad. You clowns think SBR should repay the money.
    Thats insane lol. If your brother went out an killed some one should you go to the chair because you are
    his brother. You stupid fuks SBR makes money by advertising they are not booking your bets. You should invest time into picking out which book you use (but your to fukin stupid for that) your all dragged into these toilets
    by some misleading bonus lol. Great Footballallthewayutheasstime now be a man and leave like you threatened. You wont your just a whining sniviling prick that wont amount to much.
    END THREAD
    Saloon this gay bags shit

Konck, Are you this mad cause i have beaten you playing poker for points??? I mean damn man i have a ton of money tied up at BI, and i am not half as pissed as you. I dont expect SBR, 5Dimes or any book to pay me for what happened at BI, I know the money is lost. I was just hoping SBR could atleast be a bit honest on what happened here, I mean not one of these guys from SBR has said anything. Meanwhile lou has just updated the Bowl pickem tourney with 3 new teams... I said i am not supporting SBR, meaning when my Pro status expires yeah i will be out, but until then i am going to play poker, and hopefully make a decent roll on my way out the door. No matter how many gift cards i get off SBR, it wont make up for what i lost at BI, but things like this happen in life. I own a business and have had people owe me money, and have to claim bankruptcy, so they could not pay me, well i could of got paid going through court, but i didnt want to go that route so i just left it alone. Anyways have a good night and hope things in your life get better, cause you seem very angry over poker points.

Popcorn Trick
    Popcorn Trick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Folks here is your typical GOP supporting loser always calling out what a disgrace the poor are, yet as no problem begging for points.

What a disgrace and embarrassment this clown is.
    Hey Haines always in a bundle. Opie saw a legitimate opportunity to gather some points as FBT wants no part of SBR, so he asked. I did not see that as begging at all.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Popcorn Trick View Post
    Hey Haines always in a bundle. Opie saw a legitimate opportunity to gather some points as FBT wants no part of SBR, so he asked. I did not see that as begging at all.
    Don't bother trying to explain anything to that fat tranny, pal. He/she/it's hopeless.

Did you see the size of the sausage fingers on Emily's grotesquely engorged hands in that uncomfortably awkward video he made? He exposed them as he was digging thru that trash bin searching for 1/2 empty bottles of Jolly Rancher soda.

Soooo....you kinda gotta consider the source when you think about this poor bastard.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

He's playing poker now

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    He's playing poker now