SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anybody ever used PICKS2PLAY?

Hi Guys

Does Picks2Playring a bell? Anybody ever used them? Thanks
    Last edited by SBR Annie; 12-17-12 at 03:37 PM.

sunzal
    sunzal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4648

what ever happened to All Star Sport Picks? didn't you come one here asking the same question about them then giving a phony record for them and criticizing anyone who told you so....now you come back and do the same thing with a new group....little suspicious?

sunzal
    sunzal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4648

aha- another site with claims of 75 percent pick percentage and pictures of fancy cars- just like the other one....hahahaha- hope the mods remove you

SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sunzal View Post
    aha- another site with claims of 75 percent pick percentage and pictures of fancy cars- just like the other one....hahahaha- hope the mods remove you

Are you plain stupid? That is what I am doing...collecting data on possible fake scam sites. In order to do that I need people who have had possible contacts with them. AllStarSportspicks is a scam ...guy is from New Mexico selling people BS. Yet it has been reall hard to find anybody with a real life experience. Do you have experience with Picks2Play ? No you don't , so who the hell gave you permisson to speak up? By sharing experience's we protect bettors, especially new ones from throwing their money away. Here are the possible scam sites I have been researching

AllStarSportsPicks
    Cooperspicks
    UnitBettingSystem
    TheMcKormickGroup - ( I have personal experience with this one and that site is 100% scam)
    PureProfitPlays
    Picks2Play
    GameDayNetwork ( out of personal experience ..site is ran by David Kleck and it is a scam hittining 50-55% while claiming 80 )
    HankWins ( same story...pikcs suck...50% on a long run)
    David Banks ( scammer)
    Winner2Winner...( scam site that used to be WeBuildYourBank....100% scam and expensive one)
    SportsPickingExperts- ( scam out of personal experience I can confirm that, they lie about their results)
    TopVegasCappers - same software than previous one...also a possible scam

List goes on and on

I cannot map and label all the services by myself, I obviously I need help and that is what I am doing
    Last edited by SportsMozart; 12-17-12 at 06:10 PM.