El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by soul786 View Post
    SF left him wide fukkin open too easy for brady, why do they do this shit
    Have to let the Pats 2H backers win, duh. Lazy penetrates didn't even deserve to win the game. This 49ers team will get destroyed next week.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

How mant times did Ridley fumble?

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

sf nearly with disaster, closed it out, sigh.

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

This game was fukin nuts... Thank god gostowski kicked it through 2h cashes I get money instead of losing game, parlay, and 2nd half bet near disaster

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Lazy fukkin' defense, bad special teams, poor coaching, same 49ers team as last year. They will choke in the playoffs again.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Lazy fukkin' defense, bad special teams, poor coaching, same 49ers team as last year. They will choke in the playoffs again.
    still an impressive win

patriots are tough to beat at home

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    still an impressive win

patriots are tough to beat at home
    I agree that the Pats are tough to beat at home, Zeta. However, blowing a 28 pt. lead over halfway through the 3rd quarter is not impressive. Giving up 24 points in the 4th quarter is not impressive. The 49ers played not to lose, not to win. A good coach compensates for fatigue or player injury using different schemes, not just playing prevent and letting the QB do whatever they want.

Also, how many times do the 49ers punt returners have to fukk up and get too close to a ball that they have no business being around? They nearly turned it over twice tonight. Narrowly avoided the one going off his cleat, picked up another and fumbled it and were lucky to recover it.

I'm not sold on these guys, especially with Kapernick at the helm.

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Alex Smith is the better QB... Kap will get exposed soon enough when the run game starts to be less potent

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Backdoor 2H cover I have never been so excited to lose 200 on a game prolly cause I was staring 400 + juice right in the face after 9ers kicked there chip shot

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    I agree that the Pats are tough to beat at home, Zeta. However, blowing a 28 pt. lead over halfway through the 3rd quarter is not impressive. Giving up 24 points in the 4th quarter is not impressive. The 49ers played not to lose, not to win. A good coach compensates for fatigue or player injury using different schemes, not just playing prevent and letting the QB do whatever they want.

Also, how many times do the 49ers punt returners have to fukk up and get too close to a ball that they have no business being around? They nearly turned it over twice tonight. Narrowly avoided the one going off his cleat, picked up another and fumbled it and were lucky to recover it.

I'm not sold on these guys, especially with Kapernick at the helm.
    If not for the refs the game would not even be close. They were told to make a game of it with such a huge audience.

Just throw a pass 20 yards over the receiver, feet get tangled and automatic P.I. ,
    Incomplete pass that's somehow not reviewed ends up a fumble for the Patriots. Game would really be 50-10.

You sound like a Seahawks fan who's going to get smashed in the 1st round if you even get there.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

K man you need to drink more and relax. You are angrier then baskets at a rap concert. Glad you guys won last night makes the broncos road a bit easier. Hope we see you in the Super Bowl
    Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    If not for the refs the game would not even be close. They were told to make a game of it with such a huge audience.

Just throw a pass 20 yards over the receiver, feet get tangled and automatic P.I. ,
    Incomplete pass that's somehow not reviewed ends up a fumble for the Patriots. Game would really be 50-10.

You sound like a Seahawks fan who's going to get smashed in the 1st round if you even get there.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

Not a Seahawks fan, but you're definitely a homer. 49ers defense completely gassed out/gave up in the 2nd half...take your pick. While the one PI call was incidental contact in my book, that's 7 points. That doesn't account for the other 24 they gave up in the 2nd half. My Vikes already beat down your team.

First ... 17181920