Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse4tw View Post

...but id be kind of nervous if i had my whole balance there (BI)

Player would be nuts to have 100% of his BR at betIslands

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Wager Chief Shawn aka Ryan " fast payout " Rossi.............. what is this the fuckkn WWF.....some army of bookies ....Does the Corporal issue the checks LOL................LOL...

just hilarious

All people want is an honest books that pays fast LOL...no wait they want to DIRECTLY call the WAGER CHIEF ...lol

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    smoke it seems like you "smoke" the books pole...just calling it how i see it...#1 clerk in the industry LOL...gimme a break

Smoke is a fat(350+lbs) 30 year old kid living in his parents basement driving a 20+ year old car, which was all completely evident in the countless videos he made before he took them all down....due to being teased by strangers online. The fat kid was also banned from this forum for almost a year due to booking thru the forum....he owes myself and at least 4 other current posters over a dime each that we'll never see(even changed his phone number).....he's a worthless fat power posting 30 year old, I had to put him on ignore just due to the fact of his stupidity....the guy is a drain on society and the reason some mothers eat their young.

PPH
    PPH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

I hope nobody gets stiffed but the warning signs have been there like Derp posted. This was a forum book touted by a forum personality the whole time. Do you really think this small book took over operations for EZ a couple of weeks ago? After the original money for this book finally had enough Jon had to figure something out to keep the money coming in (Jon is not the money behind this book as he is just a marketing guy).

I am guessing it went down something like this: Jon approaches EZ and works out a deal where EZ will back BI now that he needs funding. He sells him on the idea that BI has a stellar reputation in the industry for paying on time so the money should keep flowing in as they tell everyone BI is expanding operations and is buying out EZ. What does the EZ guy care because his name has been rung through the mud so he agrees since it is just a tiny forum lie (if things do go bad he can always claim it was BI that screwed up since they "own" him now). EZ doesn't tell any of his employees about this and thus that is the reason for the first few weeks that when BI customers call in with a problem nobody in CS has a clue who they are. If you really took over a book wouldn't your CS know your customer base in someway since he is supposedly paying the bills?

Fast forward to now as most of the math/bonus guys have reached their rollovers. The money has quit flowing in and they can't pay it out. Time to up the free play bonus to 200% and tell them that it is an "Early Christmas" special. Jon knows that he can't keep posting that BI has never not paid someone because before his claim was that they paid everyone faster than anyone in the industry. In the last couple of weeks he keeps reminding everyone that even the top books have payout issues. WSEX never slowed anyone before their first case either.

I hope I am wrong but this book has the makings of being toast.
    Points Awarded:

Frogger gave PPH 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Derp, MBENZ, MadTiger, and Frogger

rumnblack
    rumnblack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    Smoke is a fat(350+lbs) 30 year old kid living in his parents basement driving a 20+ year old car, which was all completely evident in the countless videos he made before he took them all down....due to being teased by strangers online. The fat kid was also banned from this forum for almost a year due to booking thru the forum....he owes myself and at least 4 other current posters over a dime each that we'll never see(even changed his phone number).....he's a worthless fat power posting 30 year old, I had to put him on ignore just due to the fact of his stupidity....the guy is a drain on society and the reason some mothers eat their young.
    Dudley, I really did think you were a moron but I'm warming to you.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

i'll stop by the del next time i am downtown and see if i can find Wager Chief Shawn aka Ryan "fast payout" Rossi #1 clerk in the industry and if he's there i'll see what answers he can give me

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    i'll stop by the del next time i am downtown and see if i can find Wager Chief Shawn aka Ryan "fast payout" Rossi #1 clerk in the industry and if he's there i'll see what answers he can give me

erickvivar
    erickvivar's Avatar Become A Pro!

As long as they are paying via p2p, they will be fine. Nothing be worry about.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Points Awarded:

Cuse0323 gave Louisvillekid1 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    You mean Wager Chief Shawn!
    soo dorukn since hours ago can't read all messagad

this stuckd out

sharp pots

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post

this stuckd out

sharp pots

There's only a couple people here that think posting while drunk or attempting to act drunk is cool. You're really just embarrassing yourself, may not see it for a few years....but you'll see it at some point......if you never do....well that's really bad.

God Bless.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

this stuckd out

sharp pots
    LOL WTF is that? I know I dont fix typos but at least I figure most guys can understand what I am typing when I dont, even I cant figure that one out....

rumnblack
    rumnblack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    LOL WTF is that? I know I dont fix typos but at least I figure most guys can understand what I am typing when I dont, even I cant figure that one out....
    Just overdosed on Wine Gums.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelfan72 View Post
    Although I genuinely believe the customer service at BI can be troublesome at times, I also believe that this thread has turned into a bunch of broke ass small timers freaking out because they didn't get their $500 cashout on the same day.

Even though BI has pissed me off in the past sending my payout late and shorting me $200 without telling me before I got the payout information, this is getting kind of absurd. It's like, every time someone does not get a payout the same day, a new thread starts about how they are going to shut down any minute. One of the threads linked to in this thread was doing this same thing a year ago.

One post says they can't pay because the squares all won, the next one says they can't pay because the sharps were on NE. It's a bunch of idle speculation from a lot of people looking to get back at them for poor customer service in the form of late payouts (which aren't even late by most book standards), short payouts, and rude clueless operators. I will say again it is unfathomably stupid of them not to take down the same day payout promise, or at least qualify it somehow until everything is straightened out, so BI did contribute a lot to this mass hysteria, even though I don't see too much basis in reality for it.
    SBR goes through phases
    "Heritage Sucks"
    "5Dimes sucks"
    today is "BetIslands" is going under

just sit back, read, laugh, and enjoy with us normal folk. The cool kids are sitting back and watching the animals in the zoo make fools of themselves.

Derp
    Derp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    SBR goes through phases
    "Heritage Sucks"
    "5Dimes sucks"
    today is "BetIslands" is going under

just sit back, read, laugh, and enjoy with us normal folk. The cool kids are sitting back and watching the animals in the zoo make fools of themselves.
    Heritage and 5Dimes were making book while you were still sucking on your mama's tit junior. They have weathered the storms and come out on top year in and year out which puts them heads and shoulders above some Jonny come lately carpet bagger like BI who has been crashing on the couches of established shops trying to get something started and settles on a ditch pig like EZ because they're the only book with nothing to lose. If you can sit back and laugh it's because you have no real money there or you're stupid.

With all due respect; Dark Horse, Hedge Hog, Dudley D....Really? HH for the longest time you said you didn't play at EZ anymore, now you've got 9K with them?!?!

What bookie/owner/pr guy (Who really knows "honest" Jon's real position?) in his right mind would take 2 vacations within less than 1 month under these circumstances and leave no one in charge?!?!

Why won't you address this issue? Doesn't this say it all? Your posts are delusional, like you think it's not real. THIS IS HAPPENING! All the evidence points to this simple fact but you refuse to acknowledge it. No SBR mods, no posting from BI or Jon, the crickets from Dudley's post is Betislands management.

As has been pointed out by many posters, there is a world that exists outside of these forums. Consider yourselves lucky that you know what you know. If you lose your money you can only blame yourself now.
    Points Awarded:

boeing power gave Derp 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Excellent post derp.

No response from BI or SBR in this 366 post thread is enough info for me.

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Relax fellas jonny will be here in a few hours saying

"Please point out an incident where players haven't been paid on time. Our record speaks for itself. Unfortunately in this business issues occur with processors. Tracer pm me your info and ill handle it.

Cheers,

Jon"

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    i hope it is

but everything he said is gonna happen is happening

dont u find that a little weird
    I wasnt sure I should believe what I was told but what we have been seeing lately is nail/head on what I was told....and this was days beforethe first BI thread hit the board...

Smoke

this stuckd out

sharp pots

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I still play there and will.

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PPH View Post
    I hope nobody gets stiffed but the warning signs have been there like Derp posted. This was a forum book touted by a forum personality the whole time. Do you really think this small book took over operations for EZ a couple of weeks ago? After the original money for this book finally had enough Jon had to figure something out to keep the money coming in (Jon is not the money behind this book as he is just a marketing guy).

I am guessing it went down something like this: Jon approaches EZ and works out a deal where EZ will back BI now that he needs funding. He sells him on the idea that BI has a stellar reputation in the industry for paying on time so the money should keep flowing in as they tell everyone BI is expanding operations and is buying out EZ. What does the EZ guy care because his name has been rung through the mud so he agrees since it is just a tiny forum lie (if things do go bad he can always claim it was BI that screwed up since they "own" him now). EZ doesn't tell any of his employees about this and thus that is the reason for the first few weeks that when BI customers call in with a problem nobody in CS has a clue who they are. If you really took over a book wouldn't your CS know your customer base in someway since he is supposedly paying the bills?

Fast forward to now as most of the math/bonus guys have reached their rollovers. The money has quit flowing in and they can't pay it out. Time to up the free play bonus to 200% and tell them that it is an "Early Christmas" special. Jon knows that he can't keep posting that BI has never not paid someone because before his claim was that they paid everyone faster than anyone in the industry. In the last couple of weeks he keeps reminding everyone that even the top books have payout issues. WSEX never slowed paid anyone before their first case either.

I hope I am wrong but this book has the makings of being toast.
    A lot of people seem to be doing a lot of guessing here. And during all this supposition, you are ignoring the posters that have been getting paid. Why is it so difficult to see that an influx of two new book's customers would jam up p2p payouts ( that ARE limited in number by processors ), when other options are temporarily unavailable?

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

i would have never guessed that Tracer would start the absolute worst fukking thread of the year...and with only 2 weeks left... c'mon man horrible jump of the gun.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

No thread is complete without Raydog coming in and defending a book and their position. Can we all agree this thread is now just like every other "player v. Book" thread on SBR and move on to the next one? Which should be just like this one

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

what was i siding with, kraken? sure, you like to get p2p same day if they advertise it, but because he has to wait a few days, its pretty shitty to start a thread saying you will never get paid and the book is going under...you want to wager on him getting his money and the book still being in business? i didnt think so...so shut the fukk up...im truly amazed at how fukking dumb posters here are and how they view the slightest hiccups...(krakhead, not tracer)

trigger made a thread when he was pissed and thats understandable and this thread wont change my mind about liking him and knowing he is a good guy, but this is horrible speculation and completely misleading.

"Called about my payout request from yesterday. After they hung up on me twice, they finally admitted that no money is going out today. Or probably ever. Dont be dumb like me and deposit there ever again. RIP BETISLANDS."

i understand being upset that the same day payout for him is going to turn into a few days, but saying a book will never pay and is going under is pretty much one of the most irrational things ive read here...especially when people are getting paid...just might take an extra day or two so they dont fukk things up with their processors...why do you think they are bringing checks back? they are trying not to kill the processors they have now.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Wager Chief Shawn aka Ryan " fast payout " Rossi.............. what is this the fuckkn WWF.....some army of bookies ....Does the Corporal issue the checks LOL................LOL...

just hilarious

All people want is an honest books that pays fast LOL...no wait they want to DIRECTLY call the WAGER CHIEF ...lol
    Post Of the day!

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    what was i siding with, kraken? sure, you like to get p2p same day if they advertise it, but because he has to wait a few days, its pretty shitty to start a thread saying you will never get paid and the book is going under...you want to wager on him getting his money and the book still being in business? i didnt think so...so shut the fukk up...im truly amazed at how fukking dumb posters here are and how they view the slightest hiccups...(krakhead, not tracer)

trigger made a thread when he was pissed and thats understandable and this thread wont change my mind about liking him and knowing he is a good guy, but this is horrible speculation and completely misleading.

"Called about my payout request from yesterday. After they hung up on me twice, they finally admitted that no money is going out today. Or probably ever. Dont be dumb like me and deposit there ever again. RIP BETISLANDS."

i understand being upset that the same day payout for him is going to turn into a few days, but saying a book will never pay and is going under is pretty much one of the most irrational things ive read here...especially when people are getting paid...just might take an extra day or two so they dont fukk things up with their processors...why do you think they are bringing checks back? they are trying not to kill the processors they have now.
    It was the hang-ups that scared me. When a bill collector calls my crib, and I hang-up. Guess what. I'm hanging up because I don't got his money. If I was gonna pay him next week, I wouldn't hang-up. Just would tell him he has to wait til next week. Why hang-up? Twice? I assumed I was dead on my bread. And rightfully so.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Post Of the day!
    Orale flyer! I miss the good herb, nothing good out here! Thin Mint Cookies, Platinum Pink Cream Soda and Sunset Sherbert are taking over I here these days. Check out the Green Door SF current menu

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    It was the hang-ups that scared me. When a bill collector calls my crib, and I hang-up. Guess what. I'm hanging up because I don't got his money. If I was gonna pay him next week, I wouldn't hang-up. Just would tell him he has to wait til next week. Why hang-up? Twice? I assumed I was dead on my bread. And rightfully so.
    Have you heard anything today?

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    i hope it is

but everything he said is gonna happen is happening

dont u find that a little weird

Smoke

PPH

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    A lot of people seem to be doing a lot of guessing here. And during all this supposition, you are ignoring the posters that have been getting paid. Why is it so difficult to see that an influx of two new book's customers would jam up p2p payouts ( that ARE limited in number by processors ), when other options are temporarily unavailable?
    You seem to be ignoring the posters that aren't getting paid. Do you really believe that BI bought EZ and then took all their money and used it to pay only EZ customers in a timely fashion? I know you are going to say that EZ has nobody betting with them that reads the forum which is all the more reason to stall them and pay the BI people. I still don't think BI is calling the shots because they were not the money behind it. This was a marketing ploy to get an influx of cash utilizing the once good reputation of BI.

runnershane14
    runnershane14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Payouts will not be sent out until Monday for P2P per betislands live chat.

PPH

Did they specify Monday's?

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    Have you heard anything today?
    Just that it won't be today.

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by runnershane14 View Post
    Payouts will not be sent out until Monday for P2P per betislands live chat.
    So I assume deposits won't be taken until Monday as well?

First ... 891011121314 ... Last