Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17094010'>posted</a> on 12/11/2012:

I hope nobody gets stiffed but the warning signs have been there like Derp posted. This was a forum book touted by a forum personality the whole time. Do you really think this small book took over operations for EZ a couple of weeks ago? After the original money for this book finally had enough Jon had to figure something out to keep the money coming in (Jon is not the money behind this book as he is just a marketing guy).

I am guessing it went down something like this: Jon approaches EZ and works out a deal where EZ will back BI now that he needs funding. He sells him on the idea that BI has a stellar reputation in the industry for paying on time so the money should keep flowing in as they tell everyone BI is expanding operations and is buying out EZ. What does the EZ guy care because his name has been rung through the mud so he agrees since it is just a tiny forum lie (if things do go bad he can always claim it was BI that screwed up since they "own" him now). EZ doesn't tell any of his employees about this and thus that is the reason for the first few weeks that when BI customers call in with a problem nobody in CS has a clue who they are. If you really took over a book wouldn't your CS know your customer base in someway since he is supposedly paying the bills?

Fast forward to now as most of the math/bonus guys have reached their rollovers. The money has quit flowing in and they can't pay it out. Time to up the free play bonus to 200% and tell them that it is an "Early Christmas" special. Jon knows that he can't keep posting that BI has never not paid someone because before his claim was that they paid everyone faster than anyone in the industry. In the last couple of weeks he keeps reminding everyone that even the top books have payout issues. WSEX never slowed anyone before their first case either.

I hope I am wrong but this book has the makings of being toast.