zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

whats the better play tonight. OVER 3.5 sacks or OVER 3.5 FGs

or both?

zoo youk

have to think Manning will get sacked maybe minimum of one time.

so this would all be on Dumervil and Von Miller but certainly not out of reach, especially Broncos get ahead early and take away the Oakland running game.

uncynd
    America Jr
    uncynd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I have NO IDEA what either defenses' tendencies are with the pass rush but if I did I could make a play on that sack total.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Think Palmer is sacked 3 or 4 times tonight

zoo youk

did they both go over?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    did they both go over?

You have access to SBR but not ESPN? You notice nobody updated the thread, because nobody gave a fukk about it.
    I'll just go ahead and assume they both went over since you felt the need to find this thread on the 18th page and bump it.

Congrats, nice win.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Zoo I like you man but you find some obscure stuff to wager on. If I ever see a thread that says over or under how many times a coach pees during the game or how many interceptions are thrown in the two minute warning or no score in the 16th minute of a game I don't even have to look because I know who is posting it. Do you ever bet just a whole game? lIke I said dont take offense I just never seen so much different plays. I wouldn't even know how to start capping it.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    You have access to SBR but not ESPN? You notice nobody updated the thread, because nobody gave a fukk about it.
    I'll just go ahead and assume they both went over since you felt the need to find this thread on the 18th page and bump it.

Congrats, nice win
    i didn't bet them f\*g boy, hence not giving a shit to look it up on ESPN but was curious. ever notice when you hit your subscribed threads all your threads are right there...yeah...thats what reminded me about this..not going to the "18 page to bump it"

fkn loser.