bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Orlando Magic got their revenge on that overrated brick machine Howard!

FOR TEAMS THAT WANT TO BEAT THE LAKE SHOW...HACK THAT OVERPAID BITCH TO DEATH LIKE THE ORLANDO MAGIC DID

I CALL LAST NIGHT MAGIC'S REVENGE...THEY HAD TO WATCH THAT OVERRATED IDIOT LAUGH HIS ASS OFF (NO REALLY THATS WHAT HE DOES WATCH A GAME!) AS HE BRICKED FREE THROW AFTER FREE IN THE 4TH QTR FOR YEARS COSTING EM GAMES NOW IT GAVE THEM AN EASY WINNER, THEY FOULED HIM SO MUCH I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THERE WERE OTHER LAKER PLAYERS ON THE COURT IN THE 4TH QTR

HOWARDS HORRAWFUL FREE THROW BRICKIN WAS THE ONLY WAY THE MAGIC COULD BEAT THE LAKERS AT HOME

THEY WERE DOWN 6 WITH 7 MINUTES LEFT AND WON BY 14!!!!

THANKS DWIGHT FOR NEVER PRACTICING FREE THROWS,

SINCERELY THE ORLANDO MAGIC!

BabyMatrix27
    BabyMatrix27's Avatar Become A Pro!

"HOWARDS HORRAWFUL FREE THROW BRICKIN WAS THE ONLY WAY THE MAGIC COULD BEAT THE LAKERS AT HOME" -
    Enough said... Magic had no chance on beating the Lakers so they played the rules and fouled Dwight all 4qtr what a pathetic way to WIN!

bettilimbroke999

Hey sports is about exploiting weaknesses, how many times have you seen a shitty rookie corner get throw after throw against him.

Howard's free throw shooting is a huge weakness and nobody could know that better than the Orlando Magic where he bricked free throws worse than Ray Charles on a nightly basis. What you should be asking yourself is how the penetrate can a guy shoot 46.5% free throws and get paid 20 mil a year. Just fouling him on every possession is essentially a "win" for the defense as holding the Lakers under a point per possession is a success

Its up to the Lakers to figure out some way to get around the fact their 20 mil dollar "superstar" shoots like a blind man
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mikeyanks23

BabyMatrix27
    BabyMatrix27's Avatar Become A Pro!

I said they were playing the rules, nothing wrong with it but a pathetic way to win a game! Fans pretty much paid $$$$ to see Dwight shooting FT's
    Surprised more teams didnt do the same thing to Shaq

tEABAG
    tEABAG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quit being butthurt.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMatrix27 View Post
    I said they were playing the rules, nothing wrong with it but a pathetic way to win a game! Fans pretty much paid $$$$ to see Dwight shooting FT's
    Last time I checked fouling players so they shoot free throws is how every team plays when trailing late in a game. Get a clue, pal.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

No NBA player should ever be considered an all star player if they can't hit a 15 ft open shot....high school kids do it all day long.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMatrix27 View Post
    First off Shaq was a better free throw shooter than Howard....as amazing as that sounds when you watch Howard you may be watching the worst free throw shooter that ever existed in the NBA....CERTAINLY the worst by far offensive player that ever shot a free throw in the history of NBA...Ben Wallace MIGHT have been slightly worse but being a strictly defensive player (never shooting the ball and drawing a shooting foul) and the Pistons being an incredibly strong defensive team would have taken 1 point per possession anyway...the Lakers cant afford a sub 50% free throw shooter like Howard with their shitty defense...I mean the fuckin Magic put up 40 in the 4th qtr...THE FUCKIN MAGIC!

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Catchn_Picks View Post
    No NBA player should ever be considered an all star player if they can't hit a 15 ft open shot....high school kids do it all day long.
    If you cant make 50% free throws and you got teams fighting to pay you 20 mil a year then its their fault...the Lakers have 0 chance of winning a championship with this shit team of sub 50% FT shooters and hasbeen vets...Kobe is playing great and they've still got a losing record and theyve played the shit of the league mostly