gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Cotton Bowl hands down

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by isotopes View Post
    They got offered a bowl and turned it down because they thought that they might get a better bowl game. By the time they wanted to accept al lthe bowls were already filled up. Article I read was accusing the coach of wanting to play in a bigger bowl game against a powerhouse to up his value as he has been interviewing and rumored to be in line for a better coaching job. If that is true very sad for the seniors on that team.

Gators got screwed. FL v. Louisville? Louisville isn't even a legitimate top 25 school. These bowls are pretty bad minus about two or three.
    I agree. However L-Tech is a better team than Louisville

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Your bullshit AD's arrogance is the reason "your buckeyes" aren't playing Notre Dame.

Also, far from the best team in the nation. Notre Dame is also going to be exposed by Alabama. Being undefeated, when you played a lot of B1G teams isn't all that impressive this year.

tOSU isn't great by any stretch. If your dumbass AD wasn't so pig headed, and accepted the bowl ban during the interim coaches season - you'd be playing in the worst national championship game in a looonnnggg time.
    i say it pretty much every day: penetrate Gene Smith.

olemissbydamn
    olemissbydamn's Avatar Become A Pro!

People must be overlooking the best bowl game of the year... BBVA Compass Bowl!!!

If you want to make money you'll take my Rebs -3.5. If you don't want to make money, take Pitt, I know some of you are weird like that.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But seriously, Bama is going to ass rape ND in the NC. Georgia will work Nebraska, as will LSU against Clemson.

"BUT OLEMISSBYDAMN, you're taking all SEC teams you homer!" - Damn right I am, none can compete with us.

techmagic
    techmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cotton Bowl

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Holiday Bowl

Alamo Bowl

Las Vegas Bowl

Sun Bowl

Rose Bowl

Outback Bowl

Car Care Bowl (Am looking hard at Minnesota here)

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Kstate Oregon. The Of thread

First 12