CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    guys dont forget to include teddy bridgewater on your heisman ballots

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    what is hard to believe that Louisville will score against Florida? Bridgewater should be in New York for the Heisman. He'll manage to score at least a touchdown and I'm sure we can add a field goal. Who knows how many FL will score but oh well

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

first pick in the draft this year ...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Settle down fellas, that's enough, teddy could be a Hiesman finalist when he's a senior

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Settle down fellas, that's enough, teddy could be a Hiesman finalist when he's a senior

Makes more sense than Tpowell saying he should be there this year

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    lmao..

kid1 just got pro status now hes the man of the sbr

kid how did the ville miss out on the big east/sec challenge?

nice win for nd last night

We were in last year, too soon after the Bahama trip to play this year.

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

When you get pro stays does it mean you a good capper or can anyone get that status if you pay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    We were in last year, too soon after the Bahama trip to play this year.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

I love you clowns like the "you mad bro" guy and the rest of you penetrates that love to hate and argue with me on ANYTHING I say. It was one of the best sporting performances I've seen in 10+ years easily. The guy couldn't get up off the ground and was still out there carrying his team to a BCS bowl!

Vegas39

I love you clowns like the "you mad bro" guy and the rest of you penetrates that love to hate and argue with me on ANYTHING I say. It was one of the best sporting performances I've seen in 10+ years easily. The guy couldn't get up off the ground and was still out there carrying his team to a BCS bowl!
    Can't wait to see you whining like a bitch when he isn't invited to NY. Not even in top 20

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Can't wait to see you whining like a bitch when he isn't invited to NY. Not even in top 20

penetrate off pal, I understand he won't be invited but doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be. Better than some of these chucklehead figure head QB's like the kid at Alabama

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

You dont watch much sports then. Could list off 50 better performances in the past 10 years and there is probably more.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Didn't read any of this thread but I'm guessing its about lville.... I respect everything I see u type on here until I start hearing a lot of ur lville bias but u do know your stuff overall!

Vegas39

penetrate off pal, I understand he won't be invited but doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be. Better than some of these chucklehead figure head QB's like the kid at Alabama
    No he doesn't deserve to be he is a mediocre QB in a shit conference with a strength of schedule #102

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Judging from this comment I'm gonna guess that you haven't watched many sporting events in the last 10+ years.
    Last edited by smoke a bowl; 11-30-12 at 01:30 PM.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    Judging from this comment I'm gonna gess that you haven't watched many sporting events in the last 10+ years.
    a kid with a broken wrist and sprained ankle who can't turn and move on it leading his team back from a 10 point deficit isn't one of the best?

Stack-N-Chips
    Stack-N-Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

what if...
    "TPowell" the creator of this thread is actualy.. Teddy Bridgewater

that would explain all the digital E-C0CK sucking going on, praising Teddy Bridgewater as "the best QB in the nation"

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I rather Bridgewater get some attention rather than fukkin Ma'Teo or whatever the fuk his name is from Notre Dame. That mothafukking camera whore attention seeking chinese samoan whatever the fuk fuk acts like he is the second coming of Christ. There will be plays in which he does JACK SHIT and the commentators rant about MA'TEO when its the defensive line beasting up.

But yea fuk him

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    I rather Bridgewater get some attention rather than fukkin Ma'Teo or whatever the fuk his name is from Notre Dame. That mothafukking camera whore attention seeking chinese samoan whatever the fuk fuk acts like he is the second coming of Christ. There will be plays in which he does JACK SHIT and the commentators rant about MA'TEO when its the defensive line beasting up.

But yea fuk him

anybody see this clown rush the floor after ND beat UK last night?

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

nah what he do?

I cant stand the fuk. He knows when the fukkin camera is on him and he acts like he is the most inspirational emotional POS there is so he gets drafted higher. I love Notre Dame but I hope he doesn't win the Heisman

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

But yea fuk him
    And there are plays where the QB checks down to the running back in their own 30 yard line and the RB breaks a couple of tackles and takes it for a 70 yard TD run. Still counts as a passing TD and pads his stats, but the QB had little to do with it. It goes both ways.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    And there are plays where the QB checks down to the running back in their own 30 yard line and the RB breaks a couple of tackles and takes it for a 70 yard TD run. Still counts as a passing TD and pads his stats, but the QB had little to do with it. It goes both ways.
    Did you just say the quarterback had little to do with it!

Have a Gatorade and take a lap, try again after the weekend

You mad bro

tpowel u r clueless when it comes to sports bro ...

do me a favor ... go on google and type in top 10 injury sport moments ... i guarantee what u read will be way more exciting than this ...

was his throwing wrist broke? spained ankle? yeah okay

try playing with a torn acl for an entire game or play 40 minutes of a bball game with the flu

stop being a pussy homer and get over it

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Who is Teddy Bridgewater?

L'Ville isn't ranked and lost their last game to Uconn....

Since when is beating Rutgers a great accomplisment?

I'm lost.....

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

cant wait til this team gets embarrassed in their bcs game.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

anybody see this clown rush the floor after ND beat UK last night?

But yea fuk him
    nah what he do?

I cant stand the fuk. He knows when the fukkin camera is on him and he acts like he is the most inspirational emotional POS there is so he gets drafted higher. I love Notre Dame but I hope he doesn't win the Heisman
    lol fukkin trolls. That guy cant hold a candle to manti football wise, or in his personal life. Not to mention spedizzo there is no chance in hell you love notre dame, hop off the bandwagon because we dont want you on it.

You mad bro

louisville is wack in football .. big east football isnt relevant

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Right on man! Fuk these pussy haters! That was a hell of a game last night and a fuk'in great come back by Louisville! That Bridgewater kid has got a lazer fuk'in arm! Play'in with a ton on injuies to boot! The pass he made to corner of the end zone after the Louisville D knocked the fuk out Rutgers and got the turnover was phenomenal!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 11-30-12 at 07:05 PM.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    guys dont forget to include teddy bridgewater on your heisman ballots
    Eat shit you gay ass fuk'in homo! You wouldn't know decent football unless you were gett'in ass fuk'ed by the varsity squad!

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Right on man! Fuk these pussy haters! That was a hell of a game last night and a fuk'in great come back by Louisville! That Bridgewater kid has got a lazer fuk'in arm! Play'in with a ton on injuies to boot! The pass he made to corner of the end zone after the Louisville D knocked the fuk out Rutgers and got the turnover was phenomenal!

unreal he made that throw, the perfect pass in between defenders

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

that tiger woods US open against rocco mediate. he had like a fracture in his leg and after the tournament had acl surgery.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Only 4 fukking people give a shit about louisville.

Great, root for your team...don't clog the forums with this whore shit

Powell I thought you were a good capper, when did you turn into a male cheerleader??????
    Points Awarded:

GOIRISH gave RudyRuetigger 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

greatest qb in the country wouldnt allowed his team to be down 14-3 to a shit team like rutgers

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    that tiger woods US open against rocco mediate. he had like a fracture in his leg and after the tournament had acl surgery.

come on pal, you can't compare physical pain in golf to football.

Vegas39

Golf course obstacles > Rutgers defense

First 123 Last