Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Why the Saints will get blown out tonight!

Just kidding, I'm trying to make a saloon thread without it being sent to the Saloon. I have a few questions.

Has anyone pooped on another person? Thought this was good Thursday morning topic. If so what was the situation. My buddy at work had feces thrown at his face the other day.

Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16711

Yep Atl gets pooped on tonight

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm actually torn on this game.

The problem I'm having is that no one knows what New Orleans team is going to show up. The team that lost to Carolina or the team that can drop 40 on your head.

The line is not helping either. New Orleans at +3.5......something is fishy to me about that.

Decisions, decisions.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Philly why is that line fishy?

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    the assumption that his bookie wants him to take action on a key number + a hook.

"who has the ball last" lol..... just pick a side.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Bear, given the two teams' respective records, I feel like Atlanta should be favored by more. This line, however, is close. It's not like they're playing in New Orleans either. They're in Atlanta.

Yet, somehow, a team that is 10-1, playing at home, at night in a nationally televised game, is only giving a team that is 5-6, 3rd place in their own division, and struggling mightily to make the playoffs, 3.5 points?

Fukkin fishville my brother.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    the assumption that his bookie wants him to take action on a key number + a hook.

"who has the ball last" lol..... just pick a side.
    Excellent insight Jay.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

55 is a tough total to deal with too.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Excellent insight Jay.
    you've got a computer in front of you i suppose. there is so much "insight" available on this game across the internet. radio even.
    if you haven't made up your mind, you're over thinking it. no offense. go with your gut.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    you've got a computer in front of you i suppose. there is so much "insight" available on this game across the internet. radio even.
    if you haven't made up your mind, you're over thinking it. no offense. go with your gut.
    Well you're right. I am over-thinking this. For some reason, the line is really fukking with me.

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    Just kidding, I'm trying to make a saloon thread without it being sent to the Saloon. I have a few questions.

Has anyone pooped on another person? Thought this was good Thursday morning topic. If so what was the situation. My buddy at work had feces thrown at his face the other day.
    What the fukk is wrong with you? Fukkin creep.

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

If you take -3.5 you done ****** up. If you get -3 Atlanta you're probably in good shape. If you tease NO to +9.5 and then UNDER 62, you're probably in good shape as well.

kmc28
    kmc28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

one reason for the line being close is the saints' record vs. the falcons in the past several years. i think it's something like 11-2 since 2006. tonight could make it 11-3, but we'll see. as a homer I had to take a small bet on the saints + points tonight. i can see the reasoning for taking the falcons though, i just wouldn't give up more than 3 if you can help it. i think the odds on bovada at -3 were like -135 or so when i made my bet. meh

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post
    What the fukk is wrong with you? Fukkin creep.
    It's hard to hear you since you live in a box. Try opening your eyes so more. People are getting pooped thrown at them all the time. Huge problem in Southeast Texas.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Jay La who do u like?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Jay La who do u like?

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Jay La who do u like?
    I like Mary Jane. I don't know shit bout no Saints, who dat?

What's that saying, "Laugh with the Sinners, cry with the Saints?

Last edited by JayLA; 11-29-12 at 11:26 AM.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Bear, given the two teams' respective records, I feel like Atlanta should be favored by more. This line, however, is close. It's not like they're playing in New Orleans either. They're in Atlanta.

Yet, somehow, a team that is 10-1, playing at home, at night in a nationally televised game, is only giving a team that is 5-6, 3rd place in their own division, and struggling mightily to make the playoffs, 3.5 points?

Fukkin fishville my brother.
    Except for the fact that the Saints pretty much own the Falcons. Until Falcons change this the line makes sense where it is.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post

Wut

MFDoom013
    MFDoom013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Saints ML is the play girls and boys. The Falcons 10-1 SU record is all smoke and mirrors. They can't score in the RZ, can barely run the ball and their D is mediocre + likely missing some key pieces tonight. Saints meanwhile are relatively healthy and getting healthier; Zach Strief should be in the lineup for the first time this season at RT.

Also factors for me:

-GA Dome = the one road venue that the Saints look like the Superdome Saints in. Their offense doesn't fall off in the GA Dome like it does on grass
    -Desperation factor: Saints lose and their season is all but officially over. Falcons lose and they are still in position to win HFA
    -Brees vs Ryan- sorry, I still just don't trust Ryan. Also Brees basically cost his team the win last week, how often does that happen? He will be back to his usual perfectionist self tonight
    -Falcons RZ offense. Take away the hot start to the season for Tony G and the Falcons are well below average at getting 7 instead of 3 in the RZ. This cost ATL the game in NO, and think it will factor in tonight. Saints D has been improving over the past few weeks, and I think they can put together some RZ stops, while I doubt the Falcons D's ability to stop Brees from getting into the end zone.

Shoomakie
    Shoomakie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by MFDoom013 View Post
    Saints ML is the play girls and boys. The Falcons 10-1 SU record is all smoke and mirrors. They can't score in the RZ, can barely run the ball and their D is mediocre + likely missing some key pieces tonight. Saints meanwhile are relatively healthy and getting healthier; Zach Strief should be in the lineup for the first time this season at RT.

Also factors for me:

-GA Dome = the one road venue that the Saints look like the Superdome Saints in. Their offense doesn't fall off in the GA Dome like it does on grass
    -Desperation factor: Saints lose and their season is all but officially over. Falcons lose and they are still in position to win HFA
    -Brees vs Ryan- sorry, I still just don't trust Ryan. Also Brees basically cost his team the win last week, how often does that happen? He will be back to his usual perfectionist self tonight
    -Falcons RZ offense. Take away the hot start to the season for Tony G and the Falcons are well below average at getting 7 instead of 3 in the RZ. This cost ATL the game in NO, and think it will factor in tonight. Saints D has been improving over the past few weeks, and I think they can put together some RZ stops, while I doubt the Falcons D's ability to stop Brees from getting into the end zone.
    Couldnt agree more... 2 units on the ML.

Good luck

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

original post was hilarious. didnt expect u to say that and it had me laughing. never been pooped on. sorry

only play for me is saints tt over

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Pooped myself, never on someone, though they may have had to clean it up.

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

Quote Originally Posted by MFDoom013 View Post

Also factors for me:

Good points but I am taking the Saints and the points. The poor Saints D will keep ATL in the game and I can see them winning like a 28-27 game

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

I've definitely asked this one freaky bitch i was with if she's ever been shat on. She said no, but I don't believe her 100%. It kind of scares me to do that to someone..if i did, it would be a hooker only that i never, everrrrr want to see again. and it would be like, i'd poop, wipe, wash my hands, leave forever.