govolz
    govolz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    hitting people back that have been throwing beer on you and throwing food at you and shit doesnt classify you as crazy .. and im not allowed to fight anyone unless its in self defense or a competitive match which sucks ... since when did they classify hands as a deadly weapon
    U have little mans disease? U remind me of the dude that walks in the bar that's 5'3 with his chest poked out and scowling and all the other guys turn around and laugh and make jokes like "uh oh better not mess with that bad ass" lololo

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Sorry couldn't resist

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Garnett is like bronxer.. all talk no bite.. the fakest tough guy ever.. fukking pussy in real life and in real fight..
    says the guy that is talking shit on the internet.....

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by govolz View Post
    U have little mans disease? U remind me of the dude that walks in the bar that's 5'3 with his chest poked out and scowling and all the other guys turn around and laugh and make jokes like "uh oh better not mess with that bad ass" lololo
    Cool story bro .. Now tell me how you make any sense?

Whenever u wanna come see me lemme know ....

Another internet tough guy

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    No one watches the nba. People watch parts of the games. You can't sit thru a whole game of that commercial infested bs. Should we watch the boring ncaab? Or should we all be methheads?

Americans are so fukking retarded. I have never seen so many stupid people in so many different places within one country.
    Wow you sound mad bro

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    dwight howard boxes in the offseason. floyd mayweather? the guy couldn't even reach his face. dwight is almost 7 feet tall with a long reach and 280 pounds of muscle. if you tell me a guy like ray lewis or suh would beat him in a street fight, not boxing, i wouldn't argue.

scott stevens? put him in a dark alley with ron artest and he's done. artest is fukkin crazy. nhl players are tiny compared to nba players. no comparison.

In general, basketball players are prima donnas. Few exceptions, but guys like KG and Humphries are all talk.

Hockey players like Chara, Stevens, and other 6'5"-6'9" enforcers would destroy any NBA player

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Rondo just improved his street credit.

He's a real nig***

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Goat why you so obsessed with these nba monkeys? They are thugs not tough guys. Blacks fight with gangs not one on one. Blacks are pussies on there own. They threaten people with groups not one on one. Fukking pussy ni++ers.
    Lakerboy you racist fukk. Post some more losers so we can fade you

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post

In general, basketball players are prima donnas. Few exceptions, but guys like KG and Humphries are all talk.

Hockey players like Chara, Stevens, and other 6'5"-6'9" enforcers would destroy any NBA player

Someone finally has a brain

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Lol. Lakerboy, google Kermit Washington you dumb fukk. Ask rudy T how blacks are pussy and can't fight. Lololololololololol.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Lambier vs. McHale back in the day, those are wars.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Lol. Lakerboy, google Kermit Washington you dumb fukk. Ask rudy T how blacks are pussy and can't fight. Lololololololololol.
    Except what Washington did to Rudy was a sucker punch, that wasn't a fight, idiot.

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

pretty obvious to me humphries aggravated the situation by holding onto rondo and pulling them both backwards into the crowd

rondo has every right to check humphries after the hard foul on garnett, no big deal there

I think this was more about the assist record then anything. Rondo could have overtook John Stockton at 2nd if not for the ejection. They remain tied at 37 games.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    you guys watch nba in canada?

don't you losers just smoke weed and watch cfl?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Except what Washington did to Rudy was a sucker punch, that wasn't a fight, idiot.
    You guys are clueless on what a sucker punch is. Protect ya neck son Go watch some more wrestling

stevenash

You guys are clueless on what a sucker punch is. Protect ya neck son Go watch some more wrestling
    A sucker punch is a cheap shot delivered to another without warning, Rudy has no idea it was coming, he was running up court, Washington turned and suckered him. Rudy had no time to prepare for the cheap shot, what Washington did was the very definition of a sucker punch, Rudy wasn't coming at Washington.

Protect your neck? Too funny dude.
    Clueless = you
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave stevenash 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ttrace35

A sucker punch is a cheap shot delivered to another without warning, Rudy has no idea it was coming, he was running up court, Washington turned and suckered him. Rudy had no time to prepare for the cheap shot, what Washington did was the very definition of a sucker punch, Rudy wasn't coming at Washington.

Protect your neck? Too funny dude.
    Clueless = you
    Nash your clueless. Obviously some sheltered kid who probably never been in a fight. Me on the other hand........ Listen. When i am fighting with somebody, and one of their homeboys come running up behind me, guess what happens? Have you ever been in a bar fight nash? Of course not. If you ever were, you would learn quick. Stop watching wrestling and pay attention.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Goat why you so obsessed with these nba monkeys? They are thugs not tough guys. Blacks fight with gangs not one on one. Blacks are pussies on there own. They threaten people with groups not one on one. Fukking pussy ni++ers.

stevenash

Nash your clueless. Obviously some sheltered kid who probably never been in a fight. Me on the other hand........ Listen. When i am fighting with somebody, and one of their homeboys come running up behind me, guess what happens? Have you ever been in a bar fight nash? Of course not. If you ever were, you would learn quick. Stop watching wrestling and pay attention.
    Been in plenty of fights, I had a great one on the baseball diamond once playing third base, guy came in high at me, clothes line the breath out of him, he'll never come in high at anybody again.

I have a low center of gravity, next to impossible to take me down. Rudy wasn't coming at Kermit, if he was, I might be able to justify his actions, but he wasn't.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Been in plenty of fights, I had a great one on the baseball diamond once playing third base, guy came in high at me, clothes line the breath out of him, he'll never come in high at anybody again.

I have a low center of gravity, next to impossible to take me down. Rudy wasn't coming at Kermit, if he was, I might be able to justify his actions, but he wasn't.
    Nash will you STFU!!! You're the softest player ever.. Don't give us shit that you're a tough guy.. Would KTFO you in a second kid.. go fetch me some water you fukking pos..

stevenash

Nash will you STFU!!! You're the softest player ever.. Don't give us shit that you're a tough guy.. Would KTFO you in a second kid.. go fetch me some water you fukking pos..
    Turn pro you broke back dik fuk before talking smack to me.
    Need a loan, I shit hundy dollar bills, come to think about it, I shit bigger turds than you.
    Now get your shine box boy

BCC585

Rondo is a bitch.. clawing and shit.. what a fukking queer..

Sorry but Humphries should of knocked Rondo's small ass out.
    What did he do? Try to take Rondo's jersey off into the crowd while rondo tried to take a couple of swings.
    Then after he got ejected, Kris posts a picture of his "scratches" on facebook and twitter like a real BITCH trying to get pitty from his Kardashian fan base.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Smokie cradle me

This is crazy

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by BCC585 View Post
    Sorry but Humphries should of knocked Rondo's small ass out.
    What did he do? Try to take Rondo's jersey off into the crowd while rondo tried to take a couple of swings.
    Then after he got ejected, Kris posts a picture of his "scratches" on facebook and twitter like a real BITCH trying to get pitty from his Kardashian fan base.
    coming from a guy with a rondo avatar.. gtfo dipshit!!! rondo is a punk.. a nigerian punk who have zero iq.. acting like he's tough and shit.. outside the arena this rondo queer won't do shit!! fukking tough because he knows people will separate them.. couldn't even land a punch.. all rondo the queer fukk did is claw and slap.. what a fukking bitch!

BCC585

coming from a guy with a rondo avatar.. gtfo dipshit!!! rondo is a punk.. a nigerian punk who have zero iq.. acting like he's tough and shit.. outside the arena this rondo queer won't do shit!! fukking tough because he knows people will separate them.. couldn't even land a punch.. all rondo the queer fukk did is claw and slap.. what a fukking bitch!
    I like Rondo as a point guard because he is an assist machine. Basically the definition of a team player. Hence the avatar....
    but not a big fan now that he didn't continue his record because of that dumb "fight"
    Calling me a dipshit? how's your "SCS" working for you?
    Rondo was the one going after Humphries (who is a lot bigger) but apparently he is a bitch??
    Like i said, Humphries should of knocked his small ass out

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

props to rondo for sticking up for the old man but this was not a real fight

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

rondo not tough guy

humprhies lmao clown

garnett faux tough guy

i watched sportscenter after duke ohio st just to see this, sad to say i wasted 5 minutes of my life.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

wallace is the only somewhat tough guy in this fight. rest r just bitches.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

humphries prob would get his ass beat by kim ks mother

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

lakers right about goat tho, guy has some creepy obsession with these nba players, always defending them constantly to anyone who will listen.

ttrace35

Kermit didn't know what the fukk Rudy was going to do. In the heat of battle, adreneline is running high and some dude comes charging at you. You don't know if he is coming to break up the fight, or to take your head off. I believe Kermit was defending what he thought was a potential attack.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

S

Settle down "brother"

Monkeys fight with guns. If it's a fist fight they run away. As for being a dumb fukk i would venture to say my IQ would be a little higher than the avg "brother".

You wear yellow pants?

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Holy shit what happened in here

ttrace35

S

Settle down "brother"

Monkeys fight with guns. If it's a fist fight they run away. As for being a dumb fukk i would venture to say my IQ would be a little higher than the avg "brother".

You wear yellow pants?
    Lakerboy I would fukkin bury you. No doubt. Tracer is one hard mutha fukka. No guns in jail. Never ran away from a fight in my life. Stop believing everything you see on tv. I am 6'1" 240. Never would run away from you homie. I promise.

First 123 Last