Crapple
    Crapple's Avatar Become A Pro!

My "Scared Straight" Bankroll Management Program

Younger bettors, heed my warning! Here is what happens when you don't mange your bankroll properly or utilize self-discipline!

These screenshots are 3 days apart. As you can see 3 days ago I had $11,300 in my account. Due to greed and using NONE of the conservative money management principles I am now at a ZERO balance, want to jump off a bridge, and am out of the game...Learn from me. DO NOT BET FRIVOLOUSLY!!
    Last edited by shari91; 11-29-12 at 06:23 AM. Reason: removed images due to personal info

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

Probably shouldn't post your user number.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

This forum has made me unsympathetic.

He's got a "more cowbell" avatar....Wants to jump off a bridge and posts his user number.......
    LMAO JESUS where do you find these people!?

Crapple

Suck a dick Jay, you pathetic twat. You are an idiot for not recognizing obvious sarcasm. You're unsympathetic because you're a douche, don't blame SBR for your character defects. Wtf would anyone do with an acct number at a book, cockwart? Particularly one that is at zero and is essentially now garbage to me.

Hope you hit a losing streak that rivals mine sooner than later.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by Crapple View Post
    Suck a dick Jay, you pathetic twat. You are an idiot for not recognizing obvious sarcasm. You're unsympathetic because you're a douche, don't blame SBR for your character defects. Wtf would anyone do with an acct number at a book, cockwart? Particularly one that is at zero and is essentially now garbage to me.

Hope you hit a losing streak that rivals mine sooner than later.
    I have ZERO sympathy for someone who burns 11k in 3 days betting on sports.

i recognized the sarcasm. what about people with real depression? you could have used that money elsewhere. I don't even believe you're a real person, this is just too shot out for me.

i learned how to spend my money the hard way, thanks for the advice, i guess.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

saloon this shit.

TheCommish
    TheCommish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

No offense to the OP, but maybe the warning here should be... If losing $11,300 is enough to make you want to jump off a bridge, you should probably not be gambling in the first place.

Gambling should be fun, and something you can afford to lose at. Unless you are a pro, in which case none of this applies to you anyways.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    saloon this shit.
    Toodles

Crapple

Dudes....i turned 200 into 11.3 in a week and lost it all. It sucks. Jumping off a bridge was a figurative statement. I made this now POS thread to illustrate to any younger bettors how easily the streak can change and the importance of utilizing bankroll management. I certainly wasn't looking for sympathy you dolts. You think having some jackass in LA saying "aww man, so sorry dude..." Is going to make pissing away 11k in winnings any less nauseating?! Dumbfukk...

Done with you simpleton. Thanks for completely tarding up my post.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Just think of it this way...The book would of stiffed you, so technically you really only lost the 200 you deposited as the rest of the money never really made it's way into your pocket.

Crapple

Can a Moderator please delete this abortion of a thread. TIA.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

stupid thread to begin with smartass.

you think this thread would have saved anyone money? retards like you don't LEARN. phaggot.

Crapple

Ngates, why do you say that? Would an offshore stiff me for 11k? Or were you just saying i should think of it that way to ease the pain.

Crapple

Do you know that it wouldn't have, cocklick?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Ngates, why do you say that? Would an offshore stiff me for 11k? Or were you just saying i should think of it that way to ease the pain.

No, most online books do stiff the bettor if they win more than 11K...Best move is to win 500 and take out 500 and leave your deposit in there and keep going that way. Just read the threads on here, people get stiffed by books all the time for as little as 2k!

This one time, I ran my account up to 1200, and the book took 7 weeks to pay me 800 dollars...I thought they were trying to scam me the whole time, I had to call or live chat them twice a week, otherwise, I'm positive they would of figured I forgot about it and never paid me.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

This will be my last reply to you...

If the following is true, you have bigger problems to conquer buddy. Good luck.

Bruins...I feel your pain brother! I came here specifically looking for other degenerates to commiserate with and you have the foundation already laid out. I am sorry for your losses bro.

I racked up about 5k in CC debt over the last 2 years with nothing to show for it. 2 weeks ago I deposited what I SWORE would be my last $200 to play with.I don't really know what the hell happened but I went on a hot streak that dwarfed any cold one I had ever had before. In less than 2 weeks I managed to turn that $200 into just under 12k. I was in disbelief and HIGH on life and HIGH AS HELL on gambling! I said to myself and my wife who has begged me to stop that I was done, that was it! I was going to start making my withdrawals pay the card off and we would have a bonus 7k to throw in the bank for a trip, whatever...That was about 4 days ago...I currently have a ZERO balance with about $2700 out tonight on a longshot teaser, 2 LONGshot parlays and one large straight up pick'em....I don't know what happened!! There is no cure for level of stupidity! I'm done. Win or lose, tonight it's over. Can't win! If I lose, I chase...If I win, I want more...vicious circle.

Some of us aren't wired to gamble intelligently, I'm one of those people.

Thanks for the place to vent. Commence the pile-on!!!!

Crapple

Ngates, good to know, thanks for the info!

Jay, I do have a gambling problem. What you quoted is all unfortunately true. Keeping it real as the young punks say. I suppose you are too. Maybe lighten up on the douchebaggery. GL to you too.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    No, most online books do stiff the bettor if they win more than 11K...Best move is to win 500 and take out 500 and leave your deposit in there and keep going that way. Just read the threads on here, people get stiffed by books all the time for as little as 2k!

This one time, I ran my account up to 1200, and the book took 7 weeks to pay me 800 dollars...I thought they were trying to scam me the whole time, I had to call or live chat them twice a week, otherwise, I'm positive they would of figured I forgot about it and never paid me.
    I don't know where these guys play, dsi failed to give me a routing number on my check a day after taking funds out of my account, I got a bit worried that it might take a while. Then this morning, I'm taking a shower, hear a knock at the door, whatta know? It's my $$. From my experience, those who get screwed, are trying to screw other themselves, I know it is not always the case, but usually.

AND OP, I have done the same thing many times, now if in a similar situation, I would take out 1,500-3,000, you still made a good amount of $$, and you can still play high-roller for a while.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Unless you're playing at BO your 11k would of been safe. Maybe gambling isn't for you. Work at a job for long hours, save up and enjoy life.

Crapple

Ty tto87 and Canuck. I need to just stop but I haven't committed to that obviously or I wouldn't still be here. I'll take the advice about withdrawing for sure tt, thanks.