SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

McKormick Group sports and Blake McKormick are total scam. Avoid them!

In our false tout research we have only one goal. To help people to avoid scams that are hanging on the web. Scams that are made with one purpose - to rob your hard earned money.

FTP ( false tout police) just concluded that the service The MacKormick Group ( what a name!) ran by so called Blake McKormick is full scam. Site is up since 2011 and is up with one purpose- to rob peoples money. So do not fall for it cause you ain't gonna get any picks from there. So please avoid it at all cost.

The site has no real reviews cause it is so new and secondly Blake McCormick is some business celebrity so they picked the name Blake McKormik especially to pull up a dust. When you type in Blake McKormik or McKormik group, all you really get is the real Blake McCormick and McCormick Group ( written with C , nrot K).

They promise you 69% or the refund. Yet informtion they are sending out is competely useless with 0-5, 0-3 days. They don't even flip the coin or try to use free picks to sell them. They flat out do not know nothing about the topic.

I hope it was helpful for the future reference
    Last edited by SportsMozart; 11-28-12 at 03:08 PM.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

soundze lik a grate servicz, were kin i sein up?

SportsMozart

Scam alert mckormick group!

Testdriving The McKormick Group sports ended up 14 W /20 L in 2 weeks. Those are guys who guarantee people 69% winning average. It 's a scam, do not give them your $!!! There are group of people out there who making fancy websites on the web, usually several at the same time with only goal - to rob peoples money.Blake McKormick from McKormik Group is one of them. Obviously it is a fake name and these guys do not no zip about sportsbetting..

SportsMozart

Liars and scams out there- The McKormick Group

The McKormick group guarantees 69% win rate on their website .

In 2 weeks they went 14 wins and 20 losses....

So I did experiment and sent them an e-mail from the different mailbox pretending to be a new customer . Here's what came back:

Yesterday we went 5-1 on NFL and CBB ! Saturday
    4-1 on CBB an CFB ! We have been crushing lately.

I have an ********** pass for everything right now for 399.99 you can pay via Paypal or CC. And all games can either be texted or emailed.

I hope you give us a shot regards
    Blake McKormick

Guy does not flat out know nothing about sportsbetting, site has been put up to steal money. So if you ever run across The McKormick Group that sells sportspicks from their fancy website , then know - IT IS A SCAM!
    They gonna take your money and run , and of course they have " strict" NO REFUNDS policy

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

who would have guessed?