Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

NC State at Michigan

I don't see how Michigan is ranked 3rd nationally. This is a team highly dependent on guard play. I am a firm believer in guard play doesn't get you but so far. Look for NC State to win the game outright tonight. Michigan is a 6 point favorite, but I haven't seen anything that would make me take them against NC State tonight.

mahncpa
    mahncpa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3000

Has been beat to death in another thread. I can tell you that N C State won by 2 at home in their last game to a horrible UNC-Asheville team. They also were beat by 20 by Oklahoma State. Michigan is better than those two teams especially playing at home.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Perimeter shooting might be some of the best this year imo.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Guard play is BY FAR the most important position in college position.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Guard play is the single greatest factor in NCAA basketball games. Especially at a high level, such as these prime time games or March Madness.

UM has the best backcourt in the nation, IMO.

MrVJP
    MrVJP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Guard play is the single greatest factor in NCAA basketball games. Especially at a high level, such as these prime time games or March Madness.

UM has the best backcourt in the nation, IMO.
    100% agree. Lorenzo Brown has not shown me the ability to lead this season, I can't say anything about last season as I didn't pay attention to them much (I've watched all their games this season).

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Lol at guard play not being important. On top of that they have some white guy that can drill 3's like no other. Made like 87 out of 100 in some drills they were saying in practice making 27 in a row. They have a good overall team just like Gonzaga.