bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    any way, some solid plays for tonight. Im picking %67 for the 119 plays I have made this season. TimberWolves 1st half +.5 Gophers +3.5 UIC -6. that will get you back on track!
    I will tail dont broke dik me buddy.who is golden gophers and uic

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Minnesota collage BB is golden gophers. UIC is also collage BB, university of IL chicago

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    save? I live paycheck to paycheck pay my bills bet the rest havent bought my self anything nice in years,degens have holes in there sockss and underwear.
    fair enough, wasn't sure when you said 10 paychecks whether those were saved up prior, or if you were literally burning through them each time you got paid. assuming you get paid twice a month, that'd be 5 months straight of not having any cash outside of paying bills and bare essentials.

do you have any gambling-related debt (i.e. unpaid cc cash advances or loans from friends/family)? if not, you're not in that bad of shape since you're keeping things cash basis. you simply need to improve your capping or just quit playing entirely (if addiction isn't an issue). gl

Crapple
    Crapple's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bruins...I feel your pain brother! I came here specifically looking for other degenerates to commiserate with and you have the foundation already laid out. I am sorry for your losses bro.

I racked up about 5k in CC debt over the last 2 years with nothing to show for it. 2 weeks ago I deposited what I SWORE would be my last $200 to play with.I don't really know what the hell happened but I went on a hot streak that dwarfed any cold one I had ever had before. In less than 2 weeks I managed to turn that $200 into just under 12k. I was in disbelief and HIGH on life and HIGH AS HELL on gambling! I said to myself and my wife who has begged me to stop that I was done, that was it! I was going to start making my withdrawals pay the card off and we would have a bonus 7k to throw in the bank for a trip, whatever...That was about 4 days ago...I currently have a ZERO balance with about $2700 out tonight on a longshot teaser, 2 LONGshot parlays and one large straight up pick'em....I don't know what happened!! There is no cure for level of stupidity! I'm done. Win or lose, tonight it's over. Can't win! If I lose, I chase...If I win, I want more...vicious circle.

Some of us aren't wired to gamble intelligently, I'm one of those people.

Thanks for the place to vent. Commence the pile-on!!!!

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by Crapple View Post
    Bruins...I feel your pain brother! I came here specifically looking for other degenerates to commiserate with and you have the foundation already laid out. I am sorry for your losses bro.

I racked up about 5k in CC debt over the last 2 years with nothing to show for it. 2 weeks ago I deposited what I SWORE would be my last $200 to play with.I don't really know what the hell happened but I went on a hot streak that dwarfed any cold one I had ever had before. In less than 2 weeks I managed to turn that $200 into just under 12k. I was in disbelief and HIGH on life and HIGH AS HELL on gambling! I said to myself and my wife who has begged me to stop that I was done, that was it! I was going to start making my withdrawals pay the card off and we would have a bonus 7k to throw in the bank for a trip, whatever...That was about 4 days ago...I currently have a ZERO balance with about $2700 out tonight on a longshot teaser, 2 LONGshot parlays and one large straight up pick'em....I don't know what happened!! There is no cure for level of stupidity! I'm done. Win or lose, tonight it's over. Can't win! If I lose, I chase...If I win, I want more...vicious circle.

Some of us aren't wired to gamble intelligently, I'm one of those people.

Thanks for the place to vent. Commence the pile-on!!!!
    One day i will come in here and tell you guys all about my big 1 mil score.untill then i will just keep depositing

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

I hope everyone bet the picks I posted in this thread earlier. They all won. Just sayin.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

i have .75 cents im saving up for another bottle Of MadDog 20/20 this weeknd
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kindred

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    i have .75 cents im saving up for another bottle Of MadDog 20/20 this weeknd

bruins35

sbrs black jack just bent me over hard .place is a joke

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Go recycle cans/bottles for money

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    only want to hear from other broke diks.I am in and dark bad place right now.being broke sucks

save some points and get $100 on fanduel. Easy rollover and cash out, then post up offshore and you're back in the game without having to miss a payment on your gambling debt to your bookie

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Gamblers that are extremely bad at gambling should just bet small $1 bets.

It's better to lose a few dollars than thousands of dollars.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Anybody been to rikers?

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Anybody been to rikers?
    Did 3.5 years .. No bueno

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Did 3.5 years .. No bueno
    3.5 on rikers island? Possible but very unlikely. What building were you housed in?

You mad bro

3.5 on rikers island? Possible but very unlikely. What building were you housed in?
    Was just kiddin ... Never been to jail nor would i wanna ever go .. Been there a few times visiting family members while being held there and its not good

Most ive done is a weekend booking for fighting .. Good man here

You mad bro

Cousin was sentenced to 5 months there but was moved after 3 somewhere upstate ny ... And my other cousin was sentenced to prison for 3 years did his time there .. 5 months and was moved

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

signing in fellas.

Feeling pretty fukkin low right now. I need a coach in my corner or something. Made some terrible fukking choices lately as far as bets go.

Had Vermont big on Friday night only to hedge out of my bet b/c i got nervous. Turns out they won pretty big.

Next night I had Gonzaga ML .. would have put me up big but dude throws an intercepted inbound pass with 3.5 seconds left and hits a buzzer beater ... un-fukkin believable.

and then i proceed to take Falcons/49ers under and Patriots -8

i was on a pretty nice run until then.

Honestly I think i need to take a break .. and get my money right, pay off bills , and build a nice bankroll for bets,... maybe come back regrouped , re-focused , for March Madness and baseball season and hopefully get hot.

it's tempting to throw up hailmary parlays but i should probably build up my bankroll and get back to my bread and butter which is spot betting.

its all about momentum, the more you win the easier it is to win b/c your playing with house money and you don't over think shit...
    Last edited by Big Bear; 01-21-13 at 09:57 PM.

First 12