daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

SCS: Wizards ML and Wizards +8

1 unit on Wizards ML.. 3 units on Wizards +8..

You can't get wrong on this bet.. Wizards will finally win one.. Spurs tired and old.. Pop knows it's a long season.. his priority is resting his old players.. they are coming from toronto in a double ot game.. wizards motivated as hell..

goodluck boys

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

scs = stupid chinese selection?

do u ever win?

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Daimo - winning at life!

Keep posting "winners" fukc-boy

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Daimo - winning at life!

Keep posting "winners" fukc-boy
    sandshit, will you fukking change your status.. you're not a nba rainman you fukking stupidfukk.. you don't know shit about the nba.. genius = hell no; retarded = hell yes..

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

+8 I think it drops to 7

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    +8 I think it drops to 7
    It's now already down to +5 in other books!!! Still a good line..

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

smh i cant back was...cant do it(singeltary voice)

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    smh i cant back was...cant do it(singeltary voice)
    nene will be playing.. guy owns the spurs.. pop will give limited mins to the old big 3.. was ml has a great value.. put a unit on it will ya!

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

ill play the spread at most and thats only if its between 7-8 anything less its spurs or pass gl with ur play tho but im not good t being sharp smh everytime i try to be sharp and pick dogs they get slaughtered like oak did yesterday and pistons..imma stick to just picking what i no

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

i meant spreads not ml theres no way in hell id ever play a raider or piston ml i should be shot if even ever considered it

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    i meant spreads not ml theres no way in hell id ever play a raider or piston ml i should be shot if even ever considered it
    try bobcats ml; cav ml; hornets ml... just put .3 units on them.. i think one of them will hit.. you never know, a huge favorite might shit their bed..

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Spurs are playing a lot of basketball recently, I think this will be their 3rd game in 4 nights with no let up in sight either. Wiz on the ML is just asking for trouble but I may buy 1/2 a point and take them +8.5. GL.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post

You can't get wrong on this bet.. Wizards will finally win one.. Spurs tired and old.. Pop knows it's a long season.. his priority is resting his old players.. they are coming from toronto in a double ot game.. wizards motivated as hell..

goodluck boys
    Good shit, Venditto

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Whatever this clown picks, it will lose. I generally fade all of his/her picks.

You don't know shit about any kind of ball, especially the NBA.

Crawl back under your rock and leave the capping to those that know.

RalphWayne
    kKHAL KALASH
    RalphWayne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

this game will hit overtime. Wizards bench players are playing real well, but good lord we do not have the PG matchup neccesary for a W. Manu and Parker vs jordan crawford and Shaun Livingston? it seems there is no way washington can beat spurs..so ill put a unit on em for that reason alone

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

nene will be playing.. guy owns the spurs.. pop will give limited mins to the old big 3.. was ml has a great value.. put a unit on it will ya!
    That's what you said about spurs against raptors you bloody clown rofl.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

line down to 5 wish I had taken it at 8

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

goodluck boys
    How the fu*k can you say the Wizards are motivated when they haven't won a game yet this season? Don't you mean they have been playing with a LACK of motivation? Why are they suddenly so motivated in this game against the 2nd best team in the West? Do you have any info about Pop actually resting players? Or are you just like ESPN assuming that since the Spurs are older they must be tired?

The Wizards aren't the Bulls they do not have a coach who motivates or even knows what hes doing so until Wall is back there is absolutely no reason to back this team.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14416

Aren't u the pussy who always chimes in Seers thread? Even though the kid is hitting over 60%.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

show me where the line was ever +8. what book.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    show me where the line was ever +8. what book.

Bookmaker last night when I posted that thread about it

11/26 08:10 AM -5½ 1.91 +5½ 1.91
    11/26 08:08 AM -6 1.91 +6 1.91
    11/25 01:17 PM -8 1.91 +8 1.91

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Bookmaker last night when I posted that thread about it

11/26 08:10 AM -5½ 1.91 +5½ 1.91
    11/26 08:08 AM -6 1.91 +6 1.91
    11/25 01:17 PM -8 1.91 +8 1.91

you actually bet it on Bookmaker or is that sbr odds that showing you that.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    you actually bet it on bookmaker or is that sbr odds that showing you that.
    that was from sbrodds.

No idea if that line was actually available at bookmaker, didn't check. They were the only book showing a line.

Would have to ask someone else if it was actually available.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Doesn't show at any of the books I use that it was at +8 anytime. Unless it was an overnight line don't see it happening....

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Aren't u the pussy who always chimes in Seers thread? Even though the kid is hitting over 60%.
    Ya daimoshokage is now trying to be a legit poster.

But he's the worst capper on sbr and will soon return to his miserable suicidal behavior.

DiamondBack
    DiamondBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14504

From Bookmaker line history on Sports Options. 7 seconds. Gotta be quick....LOL

11/26/12 04:09:12pm -6½-10 +6½-10
    11/26/12 03:47:05pm -6-10 +6-10
    11/26/12 03:46:35pm -6½-10 +6½-10
    11/26/12 03:46:15pm -6-10 +6-10
    11/26/12 08:09:31am -5½-10 +5½-10
    11/26/12 08:08:58am -6-10 +6-10
    11/25/12 01:17:49pm
    11/25/12 01:17:42pm -8-10 +8-10

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

daimoshokage has entered the roomspankie: daimo daimo daimospankie: you're a free man?daimoshokage: not yet.. 8 more hours cant wait just jerking offdaimoshokage: spankie are you a ghost?spankie: nospankie: i am not a ghost.daimoshokage: looks like itspankie: -100000spankie: how so sir?daimoshokage: just a hunch spankie are yo really lookin that hot??spankie: well if you'd go mad brahdaimoshokage: lol spankie cmon pm a picspankie: i will do in feb sir.daimoshokage: who is J**** M*****???spankie: but i did look at the site before i joined for a few monthsdaimoshokage: that thread is deleted.. when i first saw it i thought what a cool guyspankie: jason!daimoshokage: who the fukk is he?? loool you fukks i will get banned everyone if it will not stop sbr is all i have its hard to attract men at other forumsspankie: some clown**!daimoshokage: cant figure it out**damn i really hope it doesnt damaged my image that muchspankie: private investigator he got you buried daimodaimoshokage: looks like a real person.. canuck got banned from it..spankie: canuck was the jason martyrdaimoshokage: i see that pos almost got me damnspankie: like william wallacedaimoshokage: canuck is an sherlock though.. posting personal info and shit even he is right fukk him sbr is all i have the only place where i can hammer people motherfukkerdaimoshokage: guy should be rewarded for life..spankie: he loves the forum anyways! and he loves to bury your ass daimoDeuce: you got buriedDeuce: bad beat thoughdaimoshokage: yes but i can take it planning to go pro anyways so it doesnt matter ??? but i fukkin have to wait a year again now fukkin roxxy buried me with his stupid soccer betsDeuce: shouldn't have gone that farspankie: trudaimoshokage: why i got buried? and if so i come back as a ghost techn9 or something and then i will bury roxxy and canuckspankie: daimo roxxy and canuck buried u pretty hard palDeuce: Why did you get banned?daimoshokage: canuck is the idiot who posted that shit dont know where he got my personal info from i really like that pos he is a good lookin guy if he wasnt such a rat.... would like to hang around with a guy like himDeuce: Canuck steamrolled youdaimoshokage: got banned from a racist jokes thread what a joke mods here are sharp but they wont do that again we have an agreement now yesssss you will see i never get banned again no matter what i postDeuce: shoved his rooster in your keisterdaimoshokage: lol i wishdaimoshokage: deuce why are you so nice?Deuce: cause manDeuce: I like my sbr brethrenspankie: should i order 5 sbr pizzasDeuce: Yesspankie: and get really fat i like fat dudesdaimoshokage: are you a tire changer?Deuce: extra baconspankie: extra baconnnDeuce: no I work for a temp agencyDeuce: in Providence, NJspankie: daimo im an underwear modeldaimoshokage:if true congrats it's a decent job.. dont deny it for crying out loud i like it when i finish school i hope i can get a job like that too calvin klein is my favspankie: deuce how far is that from mt laurel paldaimoshokage: i hope deuce and bronxer are gay luv emspankie: i cant find a providence NJspankie: r u lying to me deucespankie: :/Deuce: 60 miles Spankiespankie: ospankie: ill be there fridayDeuce: Cool brospankie: rooting whoresDeuce: We should meet up with Jasonspankie: okdaimoshokage: you 2 can meet me at a gay party if you really like your arse is mine spankieDeuce: break out boots off in his assholedaimoshokage: who the fukk is jason?? just kidding but shhhhhhspankie: daimo do u want to come??spankie: im going to get cakespankie: n ice cream on my naked chestdaimoshokage: hell yeah.. im into gay shitDeuce: You want to fukk jjgold in the ass??daimoshokage: you 2 can have all the fun but to be honest i would if i could*Deuce: I remember seeing that thread of yoursdaimoshokage: bump it deuce and i will fukkin bury you you know you cant talk about your real feelings at sbr guys are like crowsdaimoshokage: i dont have a thread like that you fukk but i love JJ the only real cool guy here i think the story about his 2.5 rooster is just a fairytaledaimoshokage: i do gay shit threads but not at sbrDeuce: I am going to sleepDeuce: fukk offspankie: loool

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

mlb totals failed

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

spurs up 16.

daihomo should stick to giving head for $5 tips at his mom's massage parlor.

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

your picks suck your the worst capper ever go kill yourself
    Points Awarded:

boeing power gave JJJ 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Dumbfukk scammer daimo tec9 with another loser

Good thing it was air bet

You suck and STFU!

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

this is a fukkkin bummer man

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!