Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Daimshitty pick

Ass kickings of this magnitude are rare in NBA.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

This kid couldn't pick a winner if a gun was put to his head

He went 1-23 on his baseball picks. What a train wreck

olemissbydamn
    olemissbydamn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Funny how you bash Seer when your pick got absolutely destroyed. Go home.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave olemissbydamn 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Fukkin scammer!!!

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice call daihomo

matt777s
    matt777s's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

Good call lol

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3395

Why criticize Daimo? We need to encourage him to post his picks so we know what to fade.

So I will publicly applaud Daimo. Good job buddy! I enjoy your body of work!
    Points Awarded:

matt#1 gave briedward 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

More picks from this retard are needed.

paco

Quote Originally Posted by briedward View Post
    Why criticize Daimo? We need to encourage him to post his picks so we know what to fade.

So I will publicly applaud Daimo. Good job buddy! I enjoy your body of work!
    daimo couldn't pick his way out of a wet paper bag. He will forever be doing manicures at his dads salon shop

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2444

Nice fukken call Daimohomo...I had the spurs thanks again....we need to start the fade Doooamohomo thread....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Harun

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2444

Quote Originally Posted by smoke View Post
    daimoshokage has entered the roomspankie: Daimo daimo daimospankie: You're a free man?daimoshokage: Not yet.. 8 more hours cant wait just jerking offdaimoshokage: Spankie are you a ghost?spankie: Nospankie: I am not a ghost.daimoshokage: Looks like itspankie: -100000spankie: How so sir?daimoshokage: Just a hunch spankie are yo really lookin that hot??spankie: Well if you'd go mad brahdaimoshokage: Lol spankie cmon pm a picspankie: I will do in feb sir.daimoshokage: Who is j**** m*****???spankie: But i did look at the site before i joined for a few monthsdaimoshokage: That thread is deleted.. When i first saw it i thought what a cool guyspankie: Jason!daimoshokage: Who the fukk is he?? Loool you fukks i will get banned everyone if it will not stop sbr is all i have its hard to attract men at other forumsspankie: Some clown**!daimoshokage: Cant figure it out**damn i really hope it doesnt damaged my image that muchspankie: Private investigator he got you buried daimodaimoshokage: Looks like a real person.. Canuck got banned from it..spankie: Canuck was the jason martyrdaimoshokage: I see that pos almost got me damnspankie: Like william wallacedaimoshokage: Canuck is an sherlock though.. Posting personal info and shit even he is right fukk him sbr is all i have the only place where i can hammer people motherfukkerdaimoshokage: Guy should be rewarded for life..spankie: He loves the forum anyways! And he loves to bury your ass daimodeuce: You got burieddeuce: Bad beat thoughdaimoshokage: Yes but i can take it planning to go pro anyways so it doesnt matter ??? But i fukkin have to wait a year again now fukkin roxxy buried me with his stupid soccer betsdeuce: Shouldn't have gone that farspankie: Trudaimoshokage: Why i got buried? And if so i come back as a ghost techn9 or something and then i will bury roxxy and canuckspankie: Daimo roxxy and canuck buried u pretty hard paldeuce: Why did you get banned?daimoshokage: Canuck is the idiot who posted that shit dont know where he got my personal info from i really like that pos he is a good lookin guy if he wasnt such a rat.... Would like to hang around with a guy like himdeuce: Canuck steamrolled youdaimoshokage: Got banned from a racist jokes thread what a joke mods here are sharp but they wont do that again we have an agreement now yesssss you will see i never get banned again no matter what i postdeuce: Shoved his rooster in your keisterdaimoshokage: Lol i wishdaimoshokage: Deuce why are you so nice?deuce: Cause mandeuce: I like my sbr brethrenspankie: Should i order 5 sbr pizzasdeuce: Yesspankie: And get really fat i like fat dudesdaimoshokage: Are you a tire changer?deuce: Extra baconspankie: Extra baconnndeuce: No i work for a temp agencydeuce: In providence, njspankie: Daimo im an underwear modeldaimoshokage:if true congrats it's a decent job.. Dont deny it for crying out loud i like it when i finish school i hope i can get a job like that too calvin klein is my favspankie: Deuce how far is that from mt laurel paldaimoshokage: I hope deuce and bronxer are gay luv emspankie: I cant find a providence njspankie: R u lying to me deucespankie: :/deuce: 60 miles spankiespankie: Ospankie: Ill be there fridaydeuce: Cool brospankie: Rooting whoresdeuce: We should meet up with jasonspankie: Okdaimoshokage: You 2 can meet me at a gay party if you really like your arse is mine spankiedeuce: Break out boots off in his assholedaimoshokage: Who the fukk is jason?? Just kidding but shhhhhhspankie: Daimo do u want to come??spankie: Im going to get cakespankie: N ice cream on my naked chestdaimoshokage: Hell yeah.. Im into gay shitdeuce: You want to fukk jjgold in the ass??daimoshokage: You 2 can have all the fun but to be honest i would if i could*deuce: I remember seeing that thread of yoursdaimoshokage: Bump it deuce and i will fukkin bury you you know you cant talk about your real feelings at sbr guys are like crowsdaimoshokage: I dont have a thread like that you fukk but i love jj the only real cool guy here i think the story about his 2.5 rooster is just a fairytaledaimoshokage: I do gay shit threads but not at sbrdeuce: I am going to sleepdeuce: Fukk offspankie: Loool
    ouch

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Daimo might have serious issues.

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

where is this faq ? hiding at somewhere againnnnn ?

paco

Quote Originally Posted by Harun View Post
    where is this faq ? hiding at somewhere againnnnn ?
    has to finish up his pedicure appointments lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Harun

matt#1
    matt#1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

Daimo you have firmly cemented yourself as the biggest joke on this NBA forum. I suggest that you stay hidden for a while

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    1 unit on Wizards ML.. 3 units on Wizards +8..LOSER

You can't get wrong on this bet.. Wizards will finally win one.. Spurs tired and old.. Pop knows it's a long season.. his priority is resting his old players.. they are coming from toronto in a double ot game.. wizards motivated as hell..

goodluck boys
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SBR's MUSH
    WOT A FUKKIN' WORTHLESS PIECE OF SH!T>>>BACK TO THE SEWER!!LOSER!!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mikeyanks23

Smoke

Buried

matt#1
    matt#1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

The troll has become the trolled.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

wow!

What a fukkin loser

you piece of shit learn how to pick a fukkin winner piece of shit blah blah blah piece of shit

daimo!!!!!!!!

Smoke

May this thread be forever bumped

Smoke

Dumbfukk taking a winless team to beat spurs

STFU you scamming worthless piece of waste!!

paco

Daimo is the worse bettor ever. Can't even call him a handicapper since he is 1-57 his last 58 plays

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    This kid couldn't pick a winner if a gun was put to his head

He went 1-23 on his baseball picks. What a train wreck
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

UNREAL

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

look at paco getting all amped up on pissing on daimo ... paco has been picking losers just as much as daimo ... lmao fckn clown u are paco ..

u were begging daimo to be banned other wise u would leave sbr for 6 months .. what happened to that one ?

ur a fckn baby id love to smack the shit out of u ... keep acting all tough on the internet paco u fckn loser

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Dam, some of these cats are vicious! This dude must have pissed off a lot of people.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

And this piece of shit Daimo has the balls (maybe) to criticize someone else's picks???

Talk about being buried in your own thread...
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by TC Woods; 11-26-12 at 10:27 PM.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Daimo check in guy.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

At least it was close.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

daimo is not even a real person

paco

What a dumb fukkkk

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Its ok daimo, I will tip you extra well for the bikini wax and foot scrub tommorow. You do long time.

paco

More mani and pedicures for daimo

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Fading the OP never felt so good.

First 123 Last