Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Experienced bettors KNOW the Eagles will win straight up tonight... but yet...

We still betting the Panthers. The fuk is wrong with us?

Yes, Eagles are garbage and on paper have no chance covering with a depleted team.

However this is the NFL, the public is considered idiots, and what shouldn't happen usually does.

What will probably happen:

-Nick Fowles comes out like Tom fukkin Brady with big completions and pass interferences to help him out

-Despite McCoy being out, Brown will for some reason tear the field up like a man who just got out of prison and is about to fuk a 20 year old white college girl

-Eagles defense will get up for this game and be fired up as fuk at home causing the tempermental khunt Cam Newton to throw his hissy fits and have a shit game with mistakes

-Every asshole (including myself) who laid money on Carolina will feel like assholes and swear the NFL is rigged

YoungAD7
    New York Life
    YoungAD7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

im a carolina fan so i gotta pull the trigger on them lol this is like our super bowl smh

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I agree,this is Prime Time for Cam!! Philly is hangin by a thred,they wanna get #1 pick now!! Ow ,btw,NFL is rigged,so what??!! what isn't? NFL= Nat Fixed Leag!!

DaColts
    DaColts's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1233

After the last few weeks how can anybody bet on Philly??

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

No way I'm betting on this game, if you're gonna then just flip a coin, same chance as trying to cap this one.