seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Help me hedge Panthers +2.5 tonight

philly moneyline or philly +3 if I can get it? I feel really good about but I don't want 550 dollars going down the drain. Thanks.

MCOZONE
    MCOZONE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Buy up to 3 if you can get it (It should be out there normally though).. gives you the chance of pushing your parlay if the Panthers win by a FG.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Why would he have to buy up to +3 when it's already a high 3 (+3+100 or better everywhere).

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Hedge?Philly blows!! put mo $$ on Carolina!!

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3401

Cam Newton and the Panthers are good enough to be competitive with most NFL teams. Against the Eagles without Vick and McCoy, Carolina should win by 7 or more. Foles had a QB rating of 58 last week vs Redskins. Without Shady McCoy, Foles is not going to have a good day. If the Eagles can't move the chains, the Eagles defense will get worn out fast, and it will be a blow-out.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by briedward View Post
    Cam Newton and the Panthers are good enough to be competitive with most NFL teams. Against the Eagles without Vick and McCoy, Carolina should win by 7 or more. Foles had a QB rating of 58 last week vs Redskins. Without Shady McCoy, Foles is not going to have a good day. If the Eagles can't move the chains, the Eagles defense will get worn out fast, and it will be a blow-out.
    This is how it should be, but this is gambling and the NFL. Wouldn't be shocked if Eagles rolled completely over the Panthers like the Giants did on Thursday night earlier this year.