Betpoints: 10176

2dabank quotes about me in nba

"I would follow goat off a cliff in nba. He really knows his stuff."

Bank don't get mad. Relax.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Just because you are off to a good start (in NBA) this year does not mean you are some sort of NBA genius like you claim. Let's not forget about what happened 2 seasons ago. You were probably down over 100 units overall. 2-27 ring a bell? We'll see how this year finishes out, but I doubt you end up in the positive if you keep posting picks regularly throughout the season.
    Start a thread with your picks. Until then, you are not worthy to be in my presence

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Start a thread with your picks. Until then, you are not worthy to be in my presence
    He makes picks in the UFC section all the time. How about you keep all your NFL picks in one thread. Also, LMAO, worthy to be in your presence ? ... On the Internet??? How many cats do you own ??

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

2dabank quotes about me in nba

"I would follow goat off a cliff in nba. He really knows his stuff."

Bank don't get mad. Relax.

i aint mad, dont need wizzle telling me to clean up my spelling from my fukkin iphone tho.... or my spelling in general, it usually right cause of spell check on pc, i do numbers not spelling bees, and yea my punctuation sux but pretty damn sure my points are clear and concise...

yea bro i dont mess with nba that much, spot plays here and there, usually bet it on xmas then of coarse playoffs as they actually care and level of play improves (plus it typically pretty easy)...you actually write shit that makes sense about nba as obviously you follow it much closer than me as i despise reg season nba, every now and again when i want some action i always look and see what you on and why (which biggest thing to me you give solid reasoning for the plays you make, much like me in nfl),,ive never said otherwise, you could use a little humility in your life bout it cause you know you have had some bad runs (we all do, you just seem to have selective memory bout yours)...i mean i know nfl and this yr been good to me but nfl very yr to year, either im seeing it or cant ever figure it out (think most guys that been doing this long enough will say pretty much same thing), certainly dont need attention for it and really never even suggest anyone tail, think ppl should read stuff and do their own work and decide whether a play for them, that basically how i did ncaa fb this yr as i worked every sat in sept and oct basically so relied on reading guys i trust then looked more into play and made my own decision (same as i do when i wanna make a nba play and read your stuff, i aint just blindly hopping on shit as im a more than capable researcher so i read info available and go from there and decide myself whether the play for me......

Goat Milk

Bank I mess around sometimes on this site it's not that deep

Look at the clown above you taking my statement so seriously

2daBank

if you so hell bent on proving who knows more bout hoops in general id be happy to do a 2 month jan/feb thing and you play nba and ill play ncaa bb and we can see who percentage better..

2daBank

Bank I mess around sometimes on this site it's not that deep

Look at the clown above you taking my statement so seriously
    you know i like to fukk off myself..i neva take the shit serious...well when ppl get disrespectful i might a little bit but that cause i hate me a mfer that ya know wouldnt say none of that pussy shit face to face talking tough on net, that shit fires me up, lol...this shit with me and you all just good fun, we been chatting it up on this bitch for years...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Yall should do it.

That would be interesting. Have a cap off

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    if you so hell bent on proving who knows more bout hoops in general id be happy to do a 2 month jan/feb thing and you play nba and ill play ncaa bb and we can see who percentage better..
    i don't look in the ncaa forums but just come and post your record every couple weeks. I am not even a good regular season capper I am just solid. Playoffs? playoffs forget about it i will hit 75%.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Nice call Goat

2daBank

i don't look in the ncaa forums but just come and post your record every couple weeks. I am not even a good regular season capper I am just solid. Playoffs? playoffs forget about it i will hit 75%.
    playoffs easy tho really,,,i dont even pay attention to nba full time till after all star break and cant remember last yr i didnt profit in nba playoffs....

good call on nyg btw...cant fukkin believe the over didnt hit, id play it again tho....

RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

he sure as hell capped the game tonight perfectly. I should have listened to him. I wouldn't have to be ruining these poor souls nights at the poker table winning my scratch back and more

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by p19101 View Post
    Wasn't going to bet this game at first but liking Giants more and more. Also Giants get Kenny Phillips back which is a huge break for them.

Giants -2 for 4 units
    Finally out of the misery I've had watching my Giants over the past 4 weeks

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

why did this thread have to get bumped

congrats giants backers, good call goat

i thought there was no way the packers would be held to 10 points, packers offensive line is so terrible right now...

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

where does this confidence come from? Its just absolutely baffling. Its not like we are making this up Goat, you are awful. Its documented.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by p19101 View Post
    Finally out of the misery I've had watching my Giants over the past 4 weeks

A few months ago somebody told me on this forum that the Eagles would be better than the Giants, I was scratching my head, didn't understand why. Giants problem is motivation, when they want to play they are next to great. Didn't read all the previous posts but I am sure this point was made and made and made. So sorry about that repeat but it is true.

RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

GOAT is the best capper for the month of November Goat u r legend dog

First ... 2345