CRAZYBEAR007
    CRAZYBEAR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR's Forum Upgrade is Nice!!

Has anyone but me noticed the upgraded software and look of the SBR Forum. This is nice! Again SBR shows why they are top cabin in the industry!!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Crazybear, I agree that the new look is certainly refreshing and more modern.

Hopefully we will soon feature the same layout in different preset color configurations, to satisfy everyone's alternate tastes. I believe that should be integrated at some point.

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

I know I'm relatively new but I missed the SBR 'levels' that used to appear under your name, like 'SBR rookie' and hustler, can't remember more of them. They gone now or can you view them elsewhere?

Nice looking update though

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

No. No one noticed. You're the first one.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I got use to it and now like it

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeautifulGame View Post
    I know I'm relatively new but I missed the SBR 'levels' that used to appear under your name, like 'SBR rookie' and hustler, can't remember more of them. They gone now or can you view them elsewhere?

Nice looking update though
    If that's important to you, put whatever you want under your name. You could even cheat and move yourself up a few levels.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Thanks Guys. In a few weeks there will be more upgrades adding fun stuff. We are going to have some player v player capper battles in here.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

no edit button

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

bobby, the pros have it.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Enough with the upgrades. How about hiring some people who can cap games and win money? No SBR employee has a positive record in any sport. This is pathetic. It's like playing for a softball league and noone in your team can hit the ball out of the infield. This speaks lowely of SBR.

dreamjob
    dreamjob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post
    no edit button
    The old one still has it. The new version also doesn't feel as user friendly as the old. I just took a peek at mine and next to my avatar it has inbox, settings, and my posts. They need to add new posts or today's posts at least. When I come to SBR I don't select a category. I want to see whats going on in player's talk, baseball handicapping and other forums all at the same time. If the SBR people want to switch us all to the new I guess I will get used to it but I won't be happy.

treece
    treece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

I like the old version. You can switch it to the old version at the bottom left of the page.

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

A very smooth transition compared to most upgrades. I'm liking the new setup.

Rempty
    Rempty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dreamjob View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bobbyfk
    no edit button

The old one still has it. The new version also doesn't feel as user friendly as the old. I just took a peek at mine and next to my avatar it has inbox, settings, and my posts. They need to add new posts or today's posts at least. When I come to SBR I don't select a category. I want to see whats going on in player's talk, baseball handicapping and other forums all at the same time. If the SBR people want to switch us all to the new I guess I will get used to it but I won't be happy.
    There is a View New Posts link above the threads and on the top of the sidebar in the forum home.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-17-15 at 02:14 PM. Reason: image does not exist