downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Does Anyone Play CC Roulette At lunches/dinners with friends

We do it everytime we eat anywhere.

Ate at Rathbuns Steak in Atlanta after Georgia game (awesome place for steak in Atlanta area if your ever in Atl looking for a good steak)

Generally it evens out on smaller tabs but last three times we have ate with larger tabs the same guys card has been drawn. Do you ever feel bad for the guy and maybe give him some money even though he lost? Same guy got stuck with a $700 plus check for dinner tonight and had one almost $1k not too long ago. I didnt give him anything and actually found it hilarious but was just curious if any other groups did this.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

have played many times... thankfully never lost when the bill was over $100.... seen people pay for a 1k dinner before. good times when the waiter doesn't pick your CC

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

No...

If I would lose, I would run out the restaurant and jump in a strangers truck...

Fukk that...

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Never heard of such a thing

That sounds weird

Dont fall asleep anywhere near your buddies

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    have played many times... thankfully never lost when the bill was over $100.... seen people pay for a 1k dinner before. good times when the waiter doesn't pick your CC
    Yeah. Everybody whose card is not drawn always dies laughing. I've been stuck with a few 100 maybe 150 but never any big bills

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    No...

If I would lose, I would run out the restaurant and jump in a strangers truck...

Fukk that...
    But you eat for free when you win.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've played the game to an extent but only in terms of business lunches. But if it was just a group of friends I don't think I could see the guy stiffed multiple times for over $500 no matter how well off he is. I think I would offer him my fair share. Or if by some horrific luck he got shafted a 3rd time I would then split the difference.

In life it's not about who you know, it's about how you treat them.