milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

is anyone watching penn st/providence?

16-14 at halftime

combined 11-43 shooting

and yet ncaa got more votes as being more fun to watch than nba, when you watch a whole half of basketball and only see 11 shots go in

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Game two days ago 13-11 Fresno State at half but you're looking at shitty teams. Great thing is that there are so many teams vs NBA and nothing compares to March Madness

CanuckG

Plus conference play is great when it starts

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd rather watch ACC or Big East conf play over the NBA any day.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Game two days ago 13-11 Fresno State at half but you're looking at shitty teams. Great thing is that there are so many teams vs NBA and nothing compares to March Madness

canuck summed it up correctly

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    I'd rather watch ACC or Big East conf play over the NBA any day.
    to each his own, and i am a marquette season ticket holder and love the big east.

but there will never be an nba game as awful as this penn st/providence game, good thing i'm on providence +3 (the right side for now) or i would really be doing this

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    to each his own, and i am a marquette season ticket holder and love the big east.

but there will never be an nba game as awful as this penn st/providence game, good thing i'm on providence +3 (the right side for now) or i would really be doing this
    Tuesday night offered a real barn burner when Raptors beat the Pacers 74-72. 19 points in the 4th quarter lol

CanuckG

You could be a Wizards or Bobcats season ticket holder count your blessings

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Tuesday night offered a real barn burner when Raptors beat the Pacers 74-72. 19 points in the 4th quarter lol
    worst nba game of the season and it still might double the points of this penn st/providence game if they don't foul at the end!

Frisco

Yea i def cherry picked the worst game of the year but they get an extra 8 minutes in the NBA so they better score more points. Give Penn State an extra 8 mins and see what they would do

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

NBA is awful almost every night. Shooting like 40%

12 mins Q's, 24-second clock and egos that can't be kept in check is the only reason why you see some points.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    NBA is awful almost every night. Shooting like 40%

12 mins Q's, 24-second clock and egos that can't be kept in check is the only reason why you see some points.
    i don't disagree with you often, but have to here k13

defenses are better in the nba too

nba has the best athletes in the world, lebron james is the best athlete i have ever seen in any sport and there's not even a close second

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i don't disagree with you often, but have to here k13

defenses are better in the nba too

nba has the best athletes in the world, lebron james is the best athlete i have ever seen in any sport and there's not even a close second
    Lebron, Duran, Kobe all have physical advantages over the rest. The rest of the league is just a bunch of clunkers shooting ~40%.

Scoring is down, FG % is down, doubt it is because of defense, these guys are all lazy, blocks are down.
    NBA is a horrible product. No atmosphere.
    I was watching Duke play a few days ago then turn the channel to some NBA game and thought someone died in the building and it was marquee teams playing a close game.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Lebron, Duran, Kobe all have physical advantages over the rest. The rest of the league is just a bunch of clunkers shooting ~40%.

Scoring is down, FG % is down, doubt it is because of defense, these guys are all lazy, blocks are down.
    NBA is a horrible product. No atmosphere.
    I was watching Duke play a few days ago then turn the channel to some NBA game and thought someone died in the building and it was marquee teams playing a close game.
    Have to agree that NBA regular season is garbage. Who really care about these meaningless games unless you have some cash on them. NBA Playoffs is entertaining, but overall college>NBA.

milwaukee mike

college sports are always going to have a somewhat crazier atmosphere because the crowd is much younger and drunker.

doesn't make the product better just because there are obnoxious dumbasses in the crowd