matt777s
    matt777s's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

Oregon/Stanford total

Over 64 1/2 is the nuts. No write up needed. thoughts?
    Last edited by matt777s; 11-14-12 at 03:05 AM.

SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by matt777s View Post
    Over 64 1/2 is the nuts. No write up needed. thoughts?
    This is a pick based on emotions , not on reason. Unless you wanna tell us your reasoning

WHATaTEASE
    WHATaTEASE's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the over as well, neither defense will be able to stop the opposing offense. I believe the score will land somewhere in the low to mid 70's

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Looks to easy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: willyrbroke

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

It's low by a bit...Oregon puts up 40+ on everybody...over their last 37 games, they have failed to put up 40+ only 5 times, and went over 30 in 3 of those 5 games. Their defense is also a bit porous.

esulima
    esulima's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5486

Quote Originally Posted by WHATaTEASE View Post
    I like the over as well, neither defense will be able to stop the opposing offense. I believe the score will land somewhere in the low to mid 70's
    then why isnt the line in the low 70s? sucker bet!

matt777s

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMozart View Post
    This is a pick based on emotions , not on reason. Unless you wanna tell us your reasoning
    Oregon D line is banged up. If you watched any of the cal game you saw how easily cal moved the ball with a first time starter at quarterback. Taylor should have a field day and with Oregon's fast pace I would expect Stanford to be able to put up around 30. Last three years total points scored were 93,83, and 83 respectively. See no reason this game shouldn't hit at least mid to high 70's. Just my opinion.

willyrbroke
    willyrbroke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Not so fast! See Auburn vs Oregon. This is a critical game late in the season, I could see it being a well coached, defensive(for Oregon anways) game. A teaz that involves such high powered offenses is basically a waste in my opinion. UPSET ALERT. Stanford 34-28.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-06-15 at 09:40 AM. Reason: image does not exist

matt777s

Quote Originally Posted by willyrbroke View Post
    Not so fast! See Auburn vs Oregon. This is a critical game late in the season, I could see it being a well coached, defensive(for Oregon anways) game. A teaz that involves such high powered offenses is basically a waste in my opinion. UPSET ALERT. Stanford 34-28.
    You did see the shoot out between Arizona and Stanford right? 54-48. If Stanford wins this game they will have to score more than 34.

matt777s

Quote Originally Posted by esulima View Post
    then why isnt the line in the low 70s? sucker bet!
    Yeah bc the oddsmakers always hit the total dead on. Don't even know why they bother putting a line out.

Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

up until a few weeks ago Stanford had the best rush defense in the nation. they may be able to slow the Ducks just enough to keep this under the total. also you know stanford is going to be rushing the ball non stop so the clock is going be to ticking all game.

i would never recommend playing an under in an oregon game but i dont think this is the week to take the over

matt777s

Good video as always Jeff. So you are leaning Stanford and under depending on the line and weather?

matt777s

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    up until a few weeks ago Stanford had the best rush defense in the nation. they may be able to slow the Ducks just enough to keep this under the total. also you know stanford is going to be rushing the ball non stop so the clock is going be to ticking all game.

i would never recommend playing an under in an oregon game but i dont think this is the week to take the over
    Cal slowed down the rush but Mariota lit them up through the air.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Good video as always Jeff. So you are leaning Stanford and under depending on the line and weather?
    Great video I thought! Can we see stuff like that all the time on SBR??? LOL, I had no clue.

I think Jeff is DEFINITELY on Stanford, as long as he gets 21 on the line. I was kind of surprised no one mentioned to just buy the hook if its at 20.5 and be done with it since he liked it so much. And it seemed to me, he REALLY likes Stanford this week at Oregon. I was gonna pass on this game, but now hmmmmm......

SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by willyrbroke View Post

Sorry to burst your bubble but Oregon is not gonna lose to Stanford in Eugene. It's just not gonna happen. Stanford lost to Washington on the road, their passing game sucks... Oregon will put 45-50 on them. Game might go over , it just might

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

have been on Ducks TT over last 2 weeks will be on it again. Clemson too.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Isn't Stanford one of the best teams vs. the run and what they do is run. If Stanford can slow down the Running Attack of Oregon and make them only throw the ball, can see the under in this game

matt777s

Quote Originally Posted by coitus_maximus View Post
    Isn't Stanford one of the best teams vs. the run and what they do is run. If Stanford can slow down the Running Attack of Oregon and make them only throw the ball, can see the under in this game
    You obviously haven't watched Oregon play much this year. Mariota can beat em badly through the air. Oregon is far from one dimensional.

yang54
    yang54's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

I see this game as a low scoring game. I think Stanford is going to run the ball a lot and manage the clock. I still think Oregon is going to win but its going to be low scoring game. 28-17 Oregon.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stanford's run D wont be the biggest factor in bringing this total down. However, stanfords ability to run the ball against a banged up Oregon D-line very well may be. Stanford will really try to slow this game down, hold the ball for 6 - 7 minutes a drive, and limit Oregon's touches. It wont matter ultimtely when Oregon gets up a few scores.

Take the UNDER in the 1Q and 1H. Take 2nd half OVER. Perhaps OVER for the game. Ducks TT OVER will likely be the strongest play for the game. Books can't set this Team's total high enough when the O plays the whole game. 60+ is never out of the question when most the scoring drives take less than 2 minutes.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Like Stanford & the under in this game. Think Stanford uglys this game up and see them covering something like Oregon 30 Stanford 23.

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

those of u who think ducks are only gonna put up 28 pts ill go record if they dont put up more than 28 pts ill never write on sbr ever again !!!!!! those who like under i think is crazy but only way it does get under is if ducks keep cardinal under 17 pts cause im thinking ducks will be in 40"s , too much at stake here for them and also they will definately look for style pts at the end will play a full 4 quarters for every minute till clock says 0000 this game i say will definately get ugly. desperate team wants to right the wrong from there past and for a change at this time of the year they control there own destiny not the polls quack quack

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Oregon D line is banged up. If you watched any of the cal game you saw how easily cal moved the ball with a first time starter at quarterback. Taylor should have a field day and with Oregon's fast pace I would expect Stanford to be able to put up around 30. Last three years total points scored were 93,83, and 83 respectively. See no reason this game shouldn't hit at least mid to high 70's. Just my opinion.
    Supposedly Oregon is getting a bunch of DL back this week, but even so they are still going to be a missing a starter and a couple of 2's, I believe. Stanford is very physical up front, so you have to consider the chance that one or more of these banged up DL's get knocked out of the game. Oregon is so thin in the secondary that three offensive players took reps at DB this week, just in case. Of course Stanford misses Luck, but the new QB Hogan can throw the ball pretty well, and we know that Stanford has no chance at stopping Oregon. As you said, look at the last three games between these teams. I think this hits 80 again.

jay0212
    jay0212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

if it rains, its under. stanford can slow down the run. also possible 10 to 20 mph winds expected good luck to all ps. im on the over for a small amount. if no inclement weather, i would bet it up on this low total

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

Quote Originally Posted by jay0212 View Post
    if it rains, its under. stanford can slow down the run. also possible 10 to 20 mph winds expected good luck to all ps. im on the over for a small amount. if no inclement weather, i would bet it up on this low total
    90% chance of rain--guys just check out Eugene on the weather channel-gl all.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler View Post
    those of u who think ducks are only gonna put up 28 pts ill go record if they dont put up more than 28 pts ill never write on sbr ever again !!!!!! those who like under i think is crazy but only way it does get under is if ducks keep cardinal under 17 pts cause im thinking ducks will be in 40"s , too much at stake here for them and also they will definately look for style pts at the end will play a full 4 quarters for every minute till clock says 0000 this game i say will definately get ugly. desperate team wants to right the wrong from there past and for a change at this time of the year they control there own destiny not the polls quack quack
    Ducks have put up 30 or more puts in something like 15 straight games

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by blackbox View Post
    90% chance of rain--guys just check out Eugene on the weather channel-gl all.

rain won't bother the Duck offense, if anything will benefit them. making defenders slip. and that is the last thing u want when Oregon is already loaded with ankle breakers.

now if its real windy than that is a problem.

Retrospect
    Retrospect's Avatar Become A Pro!

37-21 Oregon

king_danilo92
    king_danilo92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rain or shine.. Over all day

Tony Truong
    Update your status
    Tony Truong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

TOTAL STANFORD & OREGON Thought?

I thihk that is only right thought from LAS VEGAS !

thatdooddavid
    thatdooddavid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

uhh..

Im not new on here but i never speak. But i had to this time. I was just wondering why hasnt anyone mentioned even once about the game going over the total because, the Ducks are never gonna stop trying to score for the basic fact that they want the BCS points and respect! Just saying.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Quote Originally Posted by thatdooddavid View Post
    Im not new on here but i never speak. But i had to this time. I was just wondering why hasnt anyone mentioned even once about the game going over the total because, the Ducks are never gonna stop trying to score for the basic fact that they want the BCS points and respect! Just saying.
    Good point. I don't usually like to play the overs in big total games but this one does seem a few points too low at a first glance.

wizcodlifa
    wizcodlifa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

NBA
    Nuggets +6.5

NCAAF
    Ohio St +3.5 (100-90)
    Iowa St -6 (100-90)
    Northwestern +7 (100-90)
    Oklahoma -10 (100-90)
    Washington -20 (50-45)
    Western Kentucky -4 (50-45)
    Texas San Antonio -6 (50-45)
    Middle Tennessee St -7 (50-45)
    Mississippi St -6 (100-90)
    Kansas St -13 (50-45)

Tennessee/Vanderbilt OVER 60 (100-90)
    Duke/Georgia Tech OVER 66 (50-45)
    Arizona/Utah OVER 66 (50-45)
    North Texas/Louisiana Monroe OVER 57 (50-45)
    Wake Forest/Notre Dame UNDER 43 (100-90)
    Texas St/Navy UNDER 57 (50-45)
    Iowa St/Kansas UNDER 48 (50-45)

12 Last