JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47533

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    hey if you are still interested get my number from lvhervie or leafy and we can work the terms out

i would be glad to stake you
    hey zeta..I'm still debating whether to take a stake or not. Initially I was for it, which is why I asked for a stake, but now that I think about it, I haven't really done any research for college hoops this season and it is not one of my best sports handicappingwise(compared to football or mixed martial arts). In short, I don't want to feel bad for wasting yours or another backers points if I don't cash. After reading this, I'm not sure if you will still want to do a deal, but I want any potential backer to have full disclosure. It's also coming down to the wire in the various football contests that I'm in and my primary focus will be on those. thanks for the offer whether we carry on with this or not.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    hey zeta..I'm still debating whether to take a stake or not. Initially I was for it, which is why I asked for a stake, but now that I think about it, I haven't really done any research for college hoops this season and it is not one of my best sports handicappingwise(compared to football or mixed martial arts). In short, I don't want to feel bad for wasting yours or another backers points if I don't cash. After reading this, I'm not sure if you will still want to do a deal, but I want any potential backer to have full disclosure. It's also coming down to the wire in the various football contests that I'm in and my primary focus will be on those. thanks for the offer whether we carry on with this or not.
    this is for college football bud.. not hoops.. unless i read it wrong

-stash

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    jake take a deep breath.... its a college bowl contest that takes like 5 minutes to come up with your picks...

JAKEPEAVY21

wow, shows where my head is at these days lol

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I will definitely be in if I win my contest with Mikey... Good luck to all who enter!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave Optional 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Registration thread due up tomorrow.

JAKEPEAVY21

zeta or downsouth..whoever sends the 2500 points first will be the backer and we split 50-50..I will state that in the registration thread for sbr to split the winnings(if any).

First 1234