thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

is gnu taxes riflemans and dwights propaganda finally over?

one can hope

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Dwightshrute is the biggest idiot on Sbr and everyone knows this except for Dwight himself but that's because he is a fukkin retard.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Dwightshrute is the biggest idiot on Sbr and everyone knows this except for Dwight himself but that's because he is a fukkin retard.
    Same with Rifleman. Did a little sparring with him in a forum, quickly realized he has an 8th-9th grade education.

frizzelli

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

This.

I hope this result makes him reflect and realise just how out of touch his views currently are.

Though im sure it will be everybody else's fault but his ;-)

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by MeatWad View Post
    Same with Rifleman. Did a little sparring with him in a forum, quickly realized he has an 8th-9th grade education.
    Rifleman is the single dumbest person I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with on this site. That is saying a lot considering the people on this site. TTwarrior is at least not dangerously stupid. Can't say the same for Rifleman.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

If Fox News doesn't change neither will those clowns.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ACoochy

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

I think that Rifleman and the no ngu guy have a chance, but Dwight is beyond help.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

loser

Tell you mother not to call me anymore. I am tired of her.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    This.

I hope this result makes him reflect and realise just how out of touch his views currently are.

Though im sure it will be everybody else's fault but his ;-)
    lol, like you have ever said anything remotely intelligent in your life. Maybe you have but certainly not on this forum.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

all of these guys are really a sad pathetic story at this point after its all over

kinda like the homeless guy holding up a sign at ur local intersection begging 4 money...u know hes going to use the money to get a pint of whiskey, but u still feel srry for him

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    lol, like you have ever said anything remotely intelligent in your life. Maybe you have but certainly not on this forum.

And y the fukk would i want to express a degree of intelligensia when it would be wasted in a place like this???

Clown

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    all of these guys are really a sad pathetic story at this point

kinda like the homeless guy holding up a sign at ur local intersection
    Nice catch on the new missus their mikey...

Looks like she'd give a savage BJ...

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

no

you have to understand, these guys had a rough night last night

all the libs were energetic and posting and making jokes and zippin zappin and poppin zingers all over the place, but the repubs just went to sleep, felt lethargic, some drank, some took it out on the dog or on facebook, whatever, but the point is, they took a big hit brain chemistry-wise

give them a week or two to acclimate to the loss, recover, get their brain chemistry back in order, listen to some talk radio, calmly watch Fox News, check in with Bill O and Rush and Glenn and others, and in two weeks they'll be back with the cut and pastes stronger than EVER

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    no

you have to understand, these guys had a rough night last night

all the libs were energetic and posting and making jokes and zippin zappin and poppin zingers all over the place, but the repubs just went to sleep, felt lethargic, some drank, some took it out on the dog or on facebook, whatever, but the point is, they took a big hit brain chemistry-wise

give them a week or two to acclimate to the loss, recover, get their brain chemistry back in order, listen to some talk radio, calmly watch Fox News, check in with Bill O and Rush and Glenn and others, and in two weeks they'll be back with the cut and pastes stronger than EVER

The post of the post-election right there.

Very well done Loshak

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

Nice catch on the new missus their mikey...

Looks like she'd give a savage BJ...

DwightShrute

And y the fukk would i want to express a degree of intelligensia when it would be wasted in a place like this???

Clown
    you wouldn't it so obvious. I know, you magically pretend to be an idiot and show no class only on SRB right? Outside SBR, you are a wise man with lots of class and respect? Am I close?

Go ahead clown, take it personally and do your name calling just because I disagree with your views on overspending and too much government. I have never once called anyone names unless they did first.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

today, the GOP picks itself up, dusts itself off, and tries to figure out how to limit President Obama to two terms. based upon their last two presidential campaigns, they should not set the bar any higher than that.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    I think that Rifleman and the no ngu guy have a chance, but Dwight is beyond help.
    your meth post last night ....

And I am beyond help? LOL

yesterday 10:34 PM Emily_Haines follow me to heaven

SBR PRO Join Date: 04-14-09
    betpoints: 32

Message Me
    Hopefully you idiots take your LOSS like a man

This is the greatest day of my life and I wouldn’t trade this win for all the money in the world. What a great day for America!!!!! I knew Obama was going to win and this victory is much sweater than the first time he won.

Everyone pretty much knew Obama was a LOCK in this election and the when you morons actually thought Romney won the first debate when in fact he actually just lost by a lesser margin than the last two you came out with great hope and anticipation that Romney actually had chance. I wonder if deep down you knew Romney was going to get his ass kicked all along and the only little level of enjoyment in your pathetic lives came by posting 50 different poll results all showing Romney was going to win. Well how did that end up working out for you? What are you going to do now that you can’t post anymore Romney going to win polls?

You idiots are a cancer to our country and to vote for someone ass shitty as Romney you have to have a serious mental illness. I’m not talking just a minor illness; I’m talking a level of illness on par with starting a baby on fire just for fun. Rest assured god has a special place in hell reserved for your kind. The people of this country showed what direction we want the country headed in. We don’t give a fuk about your love of guns, hatred of minorities and love of the wealthy, military and police.

I know what your next move is going to be and already saw some of the bigger forum morons crying about vote rigging and intimidation before the first results started coming in. Obama whipped Romney in all three debates, has turned around the economy, ended the wars and gone to great lengths to repair our relations across the globe. Have you noticed gas prices our down close to a $1.00 in the last month? Something you were all crying about two months ago and now not even a peep from you. Instead of polluting the forum with your garbage why don’t you blue eyed white devils take your sorry ass to a site where you can be with your own kind…..http://www.kkk.com/.

Let’s just face the facts here and today you idiots got some very bad news with the absolute trouncing. The only people voting for the shitty ass GOP candidates are the wealthy, mentally ill, the elderly white and the military. Under Obama we will have more minorities voting and with military cuts less people in military to vote GOP, old white people are dying off and rich won’t be so rich anymore. Your base is shrinking while ours is expanding, which is going to lead to 100+ years of democratic leadership. I will predict at the end of Obama’s second term the nation will be so happy with the success of the administration that the laws will be changed and he will be only the second president in history elected to a third term. Also don’t be surprised within the next 10 years that modifications begin on Mt. Rushmore to add the fifth head of Barack Obama, the greatest living president of our time.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 11-07-12 at 03:51 PM.

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    loser

Tell you mother not to call me anymore. I am tired of her.
    I don't have a mother my father and I share yours.