EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

No QB would thrive with this line and this game planning. Reid is gone. Vick is gone. You can lock those two things up. Lurie made it clear with his little PR stunt at the beginning of the year regarding Reid and looking at this team if they didn't make the playoffs. Two years in a row. Too much talent not to have made the playoffs. Heads will roll.

I was leading the call to bench Vick last week, but I do agree that with the injuries to the line - it would be suicidal to stick a rookie in there right now. Hell, anyone. I give Vick props for taking a beating like a man. Lots of QBs would throw throw their line under the bus. Of course he barely has room to talk with the turnovers.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Good point.

my dude in philly says wait til they lose to cowboys to start Foles. note; he fully expects to lose to cowboys.

this guy is on suicide watch, boys. says Eagles hardest team to watch in sports. Talent, but no heart. Says Reid shouldn't be fired to tenure but won't mind seeing him retire.
    Now I don't know much about Fowles/Foles ability.... but atleast Vick has the god given talent to elude law enf... I mean DT's and make plays on the move (kinda)... If this Fowles kid is a pocket QB he's fuct.

And Yes, Reid should be fired.... why is he the only fukker getting a pass most of the time it seems..... how many Division Titles/Conference Titles/SB's has he brought Philly?

imarkp
    imarkp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1248

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    No QB would thrive with this line and this game planning. Reid is gone. Vick is gone. You can lock those two things up. Lurie made it clear with his little PR stunt at the beginning of the year regarding Reid and looking at this team if they didn't make the playoffs. Two years in a row. Too much talent not to have made the playoffs. Heads will roll.

I was leading the call to bench Vick last week, but I do agree that with the injuries to the line - it would be suicidal to stick a rookie in there right now. Hell, anyone. I give Vick props for taking a beating like a man. Lots of QBs would throw throw their line under the bus. Of course he barely has room to talk with the turnovers.
    Dead on phan. why kill foles behind that o-line. he looked great in preseason. hopefully will end up being better than feeley or kolb. unfortunatly, there are no answers now. firing coach in mid-season is futile. gotta write off this year. looks like too many players are losing interest with lame duck coach.

First 12