richsox24
    richsox24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    F-CK MITT ROMNEY AND BORAK OBAMA I AM GOING TO WRITE IN JON FROM BET ISLANDS FOR PRESIDENT
    First of all, learn how to spell our f-n president's name goof.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT NOT MINE AND AS OF TOMORROW WE WILL HAVE A WHITE HOUSE ONCE AGAIN

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

this guy NEVER shuts up

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Their live chat was horrendous this past weekend, but more importantly, my payout was ready at 3pm same day today

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Right on Jon!

Quote Originally Posted by Betislands View Post
    Hi Guys,

I apologize for the hassle , but trying to get through on game day will usually take more time than any other day in the week.

When I come into a thread it is not to make up claims , rather inform the players what the issue was we are currently expanding but calling in a few minutes before the game starts to get a transfer in is probably not the best way to go regardless of the staff any book has.

BS book? Our bonuses are still some of the best . Our promotions are one of the best -108 with free half points and cash bonuses. Our payouts are some of the fastest.

There is not a single book that has never had an issue , we do our best for our players and whenever a player does have an issue we do our best to correct it and make sure the player is satisfied with the outcome.

Cheers

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Best book out there and of course, things always get magnified, if you have an issue. In a perfect world it should have been fine, waiting that late to deposit is your own fault.

First 12