2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

LeBron would win in 1 on 1 or 21.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Cause they were not old enough to remember Jordan.
    LeBron is a freak of nature and certainly a great basketball player,but anyone over the age of 40 understands
    Jordans teams were not dominant and were closer to Clevelands in talent than what is now assembled in Miami.
    I am a Celtic fan, so no Chicago bias here. I get this is all individual opinions, not cut and dry facts, but if I were starting a team with any players from NBA history, LBJ wouldn`t make my top 5.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15373

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Lebron James defense is FAR superior to Jordans.MJ could notttttt run the floor like lebron and swat people from behind like lebron does frequently.James is a better defensive player period.No matter what you say,thats already an established fact,
    Jordan much much better defensively. You ever watch him play?

9-time All-Defensive selection:

3-time steals leader: 1988, 1990, 1993

1-time NBA Defensive Player of the Year: 1987-88[7

Regular season

All-Defensive First Team selections: 9
    Blocked shots by a guard, career: 893
    Blocked shots by a guard, season: 131 (1987–88)

Only player in NBA history with more than one season of 200 steals and 100 blocked shots: 259 steals, 131 blocks (1987–88)
    Only player in NBA history to lead the league in scoring and win Defensive Player of the Year in the same season(1987–88)

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Saloon this fukkin bullshit

Lebron couldn't hold jordan's fukkin jock
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: raiders72001

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    LeBron is a freak of nature and certainly a great basketball player,but anyone over the age of 40 understands
    Jordans teams were not dominant and were closer to Clevelands in talent than what is now assembled in Miami.
    I am a Celtic fan, so no Chicago bias here. I get this is all individual opinions, not cut and dry facts, but if I were starting a team with any players from NBA history, LBJ wouldn`t make my top 5.
    Celtics had some great teams through the years. Has to be fun to be a Celtics fan.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

all that is true except there will be more Lebrons no there wont

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

as we are going to learn from the baseball AL mvp vote and gold glove awards. anything that has someone vote for the winner is not good evidence of the thing to be true.

even number of steals aren't a good indication of good defense. players can be bad defensively and get a bunch of steal. it just means you can jump into passing lanes, but doesn't mean you are a lock down defender.

EricZ116
    EricZ116's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is like a story I heard about Ty Cobb (in the 50s or 60s) being asked what he thinks he'd hit if he played then.

To paraphrase:

Ty Cobb: "probably around .270"
    Interviewer: "why so low?"
    Ty Cobb: "because I'm 60 fukking years old"

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

This guy did beat MJ in a game of 1 on 1.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Jordan was and is NOT better defense wise than lebron.Your smoking paint chips if you honestly believe this at heart.Lebron james has harder competition then jordan had.Jordan had a cake walk with all those lanky/skinny players walking around the court in basically speedos.

There is PROOF of this.Look what happened when jordan tried to return to the wizards and play ball.HE PHUCKING SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Because the competition was getting harder.No matter what anyone says tho you hate lebron and will not give him any props at all so this is like a yankees fan talking to a redsox fan.Lebron is FASTER/STRONGER THAN JORDAN.PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do you see jordan sprinting the length of the court to block a player from behind who thinks he has an easy lay-up?I dont care what you say and im not taking anything away from jordan,but lebron is more of an all around complete player than jordan.In 10 years your head will be spinning when you compare lebrons stats to jordans stats

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

to show that the player was a good defender, you would need to find advanced metrics like ball denial, offensive player FG percentage, deflections(much better than steals), and the defensive spacing and recover on things like the pick and roll as a basic starter.

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    This guy did beat MJ in a game of 1 on 1.

Point Proven.There is SOOO many lebron haters that they will never give james credit.The man is a hard working athlete and hes on pace to tie or beat jordans record.James has been in the NBA for almost 10 years and he only has 1 championship.Your going to see how good james is when he still gets more then jordan and took 8 years of his NBA career to get his first one.LEBRON WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO SHUT PEOPLES MOUTHS.

IM FROM COLUMBUS OHIO AND I HAVE LIVED IN FLORIDA SINCE 2005.I FOLLOWED LEBRON FROM THE DAYS HE WAS PLAYING HIGHSCHOOL BALL.

Another thing you guys fail to realize is james went straight from highschool to the NBA which is a HUGE transition.Jordan it least had time in college ball to prepare for the NBA,James DID NOT......It took lebron a little longer to get on track and a lot of it proy has to do with the shock of weak higschool opponets to the NBA!Same with Kobe Bryant.Jordan was/is an old school basketball player who played weaker competition and went through college ball before entering the NBA.

Please answer this one question Jordan Jockers????Just one good answer to this?

Why did kordan flop so bad when he made a come back as number 45 and played for the wizards?He was not even close to the best player in the NBA when he came back to the game.He phucking SUCKED when at the end of his career.Note that all the stats you provide about jordan are in his early bulls day.Almost NONE from his last days as a NBA player withh the wizards and his short stint with the bulls who traded him.If he was the GOD of basketball then why did he go to the wizards instead of retiring as a bull???PLEASE give some truthful answers to these questions!?!?1?

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

Beat kobe first before considering playing jordan!

bradleysnyder

Kobe would get SCHOOLED by lebron.I would say kobe is a better shooter,but lebron is a better driver.Kobe could not guard lebron,but lebron could guard kobe.That would be the diffrence

cubfan2121
    cubfan2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Jordan was and is NOT better defense wise than lebron.Your smoking paint chips if you honestly believe this at heart.Lebron james has harder competition then jordan had.Jordan had a cake walk with all those lanky/skinny players walking around the court in basically speedos.

There is PROOF of this.Look what happened when jordan tried to return to the wizards and play ball.HE PHUCKING SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Because the competition was getting harder.No matter what anyone says tho you hate lebron and will not give him any props at all so this is like a yankees fan talking to a redsox fan.Lebron is FASTER/STRONGER THAN JORDAN.PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do you see jordan sprinting the length of the court to block a player from behind who thinks he has an easy lay-up?I dont care what you say and im not taking anything away from jordan,but lebron is more of an all around complete player than jordan.In 10 years your head will be spinning when you compare lebrons stats to jordans stats
    Are you retarded?
    Seriously

You are comparing Jordans career when he returned to the Wizards to James current state.

This discussion was cool and debatable until you decided to offer locker room head and swallow the kings junk right after a game while in the hot tub. Then you probably took his jockstrap and used it as a gas mask just to whiff his aroma.

If it will get you to shut up and stop talking nonsense then James is the best ever. There you win. You going to sleep better tonight?

cubfan2121
    cubfan2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Point Proven.There is SOOO many lebron haters that they will never give james credit.The man is a hard working athlete and hes on pace to tie or beat jordans record.James has been in the NBA for almost 10 years and he only has 1 championship.Your going to see how good james is when he still gets more then jordan and took 8 years of his NBA career to get his first one.LEBRON WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO SHUT PEOPLES MOUTHS.

IM FROM COLUMBUS OHIO AND I HAVE LIVED IN FLORIDA SINCE 2005.I FOLLOWED LEBRON FROM THE DAYS HE WAS PLAYING HIGHSCHOOL BALL.

Another thing you guys fail to realize is james went straight from highschool to the NBA which is a HUGE transition.Jordan it least had time in college ball to prepare for the NBA,James DID NOT......It took lebron a little longer to get on track and a lot of it proy has to do with the shock of weak higschool opponets to the NBA!Same with Kobe Bryant.Jordan was/is an old school basketball player who played weaker competition and went through college ball before entering the NBA.

Please answer this one question Jordan Jockers????Just one good answer to this?

Why did kordan flop so bad when he made a come back as number 45 and played for the wizards?He was not even close to the best player in the NBA when he came back to the game.He phucking SUCKED when at the end of his career.Note that all the stats you provide about jordan are in his early bulls day.Almost NONE from his last days as a NBA player withh the wizards and his short stint with the bulls who traded him.If he was the GOD of basketball then why did he go to the wizards instead of retiring as a bull???PLEASE give some truthful answers to these questions!?!?1?

If james breaks his leg this season and is never the same he the best ever based on what could have been and if he played 10 more years.

raiders72001

Jordan was 39 when he went to Wash. Jordan made steals from behind all the time. He would jump out of the gym to block shots. Go watch some tape. You're embarrassing yourself.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

The more I read your posts, the more I believe you're a f*kng idiot (or 12 years old). You're comparing Jordan with the Wizards (after 6 championships and one retirement) to LeBron in his prime. LeBron is a fantastic talent, best in the game today. Can't hold a candle to Jordan from a mental toughness standpoint. Jordan would NEVER pass up a last possession shot, he demanded the ball. You say Jordan played against lanky/skinny players and weaker competition. Ever heard of the Bad Boys? A player driving the lane in Jordan's prime got knocked on his ass. The NBA changed the f*king rules because of Jordan. The fouls back then would get a player ejected today. You say it's unfair to compare, yet that's exactly what you're doing. Shut the f*ck up already.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    The more I read your posts, the more I believe you're a f*kng idiot (or 12 years old). You're comparing Jordan with the Wizards (after 6 championships and one retirement) to LeBron in his prime. LeBron is a fantastic talent, best in the game today. Can't hold a candle to Jordan from a mental toughness standpoint. Jordan would NEVER pass up a last possession shot, he demanded the ball. You say Jordan played against lanky/skinny players and weaker competition. Ever heard of the Bad Boys? A player driving the lane in Jordan's prime got knocked on his ass. The NBA changed the f*king rules because of Jordan. The fouls back then would get a player ejected today. You say it's unfair to compare, yet that's exactly what you're doing. Shut the f*ck up already.
    Great points. They knocked players on their ass when they drove the lane in the old days. Today it's ole or flagrant foul.

bradleysnyder

I jusssssssss moved in TO A BIG HOUUUUUUUEEE

First 12